The War on Cops - Less Cops died under Obama than decades before

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Police are safer under Obama than they have been in decades
Data from the Officers Down Memorial Page, which tracks law enforcement officer fatalities in real time, illustrates the point. During the Reagan years, for instance, an average of 101 police officers were intentionally killed each year. Under George H.W. Bush that number fell to 90. It fell further, to 81 deaths per year, under Bill Clinton, and to 72 deaths per year under George W. Bush.

Under Obama, the average number of police intentionally killed each year has fallen to its lowest level yet — an average of 62 deaths annually through 2015. If you include the 2016 police officer shootings year-to-date and project it out to a full year, that average of 62 deaths doesn't change.

You can go to their website and tell cops they are misinformed I guess.

imrs.php

For those who dont want to click the link

Democrats become more like ISIS every day. Then they think a BBQ will solve their PR problems. Ha!

Data from the Officers Down Memorial Page, which tracks law enforcement officer fatalities in real time, illustrates the point. During the Reagan years, for instance, an average of 101 police officers were intentionally killed each year. Under George H.W. Bush that number fell to 90. It fell further, to 81 deaths per year, under Bill Clinton, and to 72 deaths per year under George W. Bush.

Under Obama, the average number of police intentionally killed each year has fallen to its lowest level yet — an average of 62 deaths annually through 2015. If you include the 2016 police officer shootings year-to-date and project it out to a full year, that average of 62 deaths doesn't change.

As always...with the democrats...they take their 2 terms to create the problem....as the system tries to maintain order.....and then, just as they leave the system breaks down...as we are seeing now..........cops will be killed going forward......because obama is releasing violent felons from prison, allowing violent illegal aliens into the country, reducing gun crime prosecutions,and supporting anti police groups............and you guys will say it isn't his fault......

Police Officers have never been targeted for assassination in the history of the United States like they are under the corrupt Obama administration.

Correlation not causation

Crime rates have been dropping steadily since the 90s so it only makes sense that police deaths decline as well

As always...with the democrats...they take their 2 terms to create the problem....as the system tries to maintain order.....and then, just as they leave the system breaks down...as we are seeing now..........cops will be killed going forward......because obama is releasing violent felons from prison, allowing violent illegal aliens into the country, reducing gun crime prosecutions,and supporting anti police groups............and you guys will say it isn't his fault......

So Obama caused it its just that all killings in the future will be his fault also so you're counting those early since the numbers say the opposite? Thats creative. Thats like telling the bank you dont have enough money to pay the loan but you will in the future so add that to the bottom line

Your link shows 130 officers killed in 2015.

So the OP is a lie.

Your link shows 73 cops killed in the first half of 2016. How's that less than Reagans 101 per year?

Your link shows 130 officers killed in 2015.

So the OP is a lie.
Died in the line of duty, maybe? Does anyone realize the #1 cause of death for cops is traffic accidents?

imrs.php

Oh wait!! Looks like they've been falling consistently, pretty sure Obama had something to do with that....... :lmao:

I'm also sure the cops will be pleased to know they're just statistics and that there are more people (other than some of the Northwest radical militia) actively targeting them for assassination. I'm sure that comforts them at night......... :thup:

......because obama is releasing violent felons from prison, allowing violent illegal aliens into the country, reducing gun crime prosecutions,and supporting anti police groups............and you guys will say it isn't his fault......
Really?

Show me some legitimate proof Obama is "releasing violent felons from prison".

Show me some legitimate proof Obama is "allowing violent illegal aliens into the country".

Show me some legitimate proof Obama is "reducing gun crime prosecutions".

What "anti police groups" is he supporting, and how does he support them?

And no, baseless accusations from biased bullshit sites like breitbart, and opinion blogs don't count.

ClosedCaption is just a race baiting whore for the Liberal Left...

......because obama is releasing violent felons from prison, allowing violent illegal aliens into the country, reducing gun crime prosecutions,and supporting anti police groups............and you guys will say it isn't his fault......
Really?

Show me some legitimate proof Obama is "allowing violent illegal aliens into the country".

And no, baseless accusations from biased bullshit sites like breitbart, and opinion blogs don't count.

Twit.......

Obama releasing violent felons back into their communities..

America is releasing 6,000 federal inmates in an unprecedented action

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/31/u...ces-for-61-convicted-of-drug-crimes.html?_r=0

Illegal alien deportations down......

None

Gun crime prosecutions down under obama...

Obama’s gun control push undercut by fall in prosecutions

Obama supports black lies matter....

Black Lives Matter activists join Obama at forum on policing - CNNPolitics.com

imrs.php

Oh wait!! Looks like they've been falling consistently, pretty sure Obama had something to do with that....... :lmao:

I'm also sure the cops will be pleased to know they're just statistics and that there are more people (other than some of the Northwest radical militia) actively targeting them for assassination. I'm sure that comforts them at night......... :thup:

Its going down? So wheres the war?

Obama didnt have anything to do with it? So why is Obama getting everyone killed?

The numbers dont show a war? Well by golly that means its a WAR!!

Really?

Government released hundreds of immigrant felons

- Weatherman, educating the left since 1978

Forum List

Back