The wall will never be built for a variety of reasons, but even if it miraculously got built...

All you bleeding heart cheap bastard liberals would demand a wall if the money to support illegals was coming out of your pockets.

...then what?

Do republicans just have this delusion that it will turn America into some magical utopia? Let’s take the fantasy further and pretend that the wall would reduce illegal immigration from Mexico to 0% and we magically deported all undocumented immigrants. Then what? What the fuck do republicans expect to happen? More jobs? The unemployment rate is what, 4% now? Why would businesses nationwide collectively say “well all those illegals that I chose to hire to begin with are gone. I guess I’ll start paying my employees more out out of the kindness of my own heart. My profit margins are of course less important than that.”

It’s amazing what simple reasoning will get you.

Of course, we know the wall won’t be built. Hell, Trump had two years to do that with a republican Congress and his dumbass still failed.
Not a Republican, but if it keeps out ONE filthy illegal, its worth every penny.
Taking down the wall is just one more action Democrats will take to aid abet and encourage foreign nationals to come and go unchecked and unregulated at will into America. They even travel south of the border to promise foreign nationals healthcare and welfare paid for by Americans if they make the trip.

All you bleeding heart cheap bastard liberals would demand a wall if the money to support illegals was coming out of your pockets.
Democrats force needy homeless Americans to compete with needy homeless foreign nationals for resources meant for needy homeless Americans.

If Trump builds it.....
We will tear it down when he is gone
Go for it.

I would LOVE to see those optics.

If you say Democrats are for open borders they get all triggered and call you a liar.

The Democrat party is doing the cartels bidding.

Democrats tearing down a border wall proves that they are lying about everything else and want mass migration to cheat and/or Cloward-Piven the U.S.

The optics of them doing that shit will destroy the party even more than its current level of ruin.

If Trump builds it.....
Go for it.

If you say Democrats are for open borders they get all triggered and call you a liar.

Democrats tearing down a border wall proves that they are lying about everything else and want mass migration to cheat and/or Cloward-Piven the U.S.

The optics of them doing that shit will destroy the party even more than its current level of ruin.

The cartels aren't paying them to look good. They are paying them to keep their operations going

...then what?

Do republicans just have this delusion that it will turn America into some magical utopia? Let’s take the fantasy further and pretend that the wall would reduce illegal immigration from Mexico to 0% and we magically deported all undocumented immigrants. Then what?.

Then we build the Northern Wall on the Canadian border. Note: these walls do not have entrance points. Then we throw all the foreigners (non-citizens) out and recall all US Military and diplomatic assets inside the US.

The concept is called Fortress America.

If Trump builds it.....
Go for it.

The cartels aren't paying them to look good. They are paying them to keep their operations going
They can't do that while looking bad, which means that they will not get elected and will have no power.

If Trump builds it.....
Go for it.

They can't do that while looking bad, which means that they will not get elected and will have no power.

They are hoping to import foreign nationals to replace the American voters and cement their power

...then what?

Do republicans just have this delusion that it will turn America into some magical utopia? Let’s take the fantasy further and pretend that the wall would reduce illegal immigration from Mexico to 0% and we magically deported all undocumented immigrants. Then what? What the fuck do republicans expect to happen? More jobs? The unemployment rate is what, 4% now? Why would businesses nationwide collectively say “well all those illegals that I chose to hire to begin with are gone. I guess I’ll start paying my employees more out out of the kindness of my own heart. My profit margins are of course less important than that.”

It’s amazing what simple reasoning will get you.

Of course, we know the wall won’t be built. Hell, Trump had two years to do that with a republican Congress and his dumbass still failed.
The border issue shows the Voters that the corrupt Democratic Party prefers uneducated third world welfare moochers over American citizens

The border issue shows the Voters that the corrupt Democratic Party panders to the racist Aztlan Nationalist who refuse to accept that America is a sovereign country.

The border issue shows us that the corrupt Democratic Party puts their greed for power above the wellbeing of American Citizens.
About 4500 people per year are murdered by the illegal aliens.

For one thing, it might stop these poor people from dying in the desert.

We have been told they are Rapists and Murders...

How many American women and girls have to be raped by illegals before the left agrees to secure our borders??
Democrats would tell you that crime happens. Suck it up.

I want Dem's to pick a number, how many Americans do illegals have to rape and kill before they stop encouraging them to come here and giving them sanctuary? 10,000? 100,000? How many Americans must be sacrificed on the alter of liberalism?

For me, it’s not about stopping Mexicans from coming here. We need them and they are welcome, but we need to have a prescribed path for entry, documentation and citizenship. An open border where anybody can wander across is worse than a wall.

There are simple ways of increasing boarder security with out one monolithic wall which will expensive to build and expensive to maintain... Yes Barriers are needed in populated areas but in desserts electronic surveillance is more effective.

A wall will actually increase the amount undocumented in US. The wall will be like a tax for undocumented workers.

The best way to control this is to control demand.

Go for it.

They are hoping to import foreign nationals to replace the American voters and cement their power
They must maintain the appearance of representing Americans. If they tear down the wall, they lose.

Forum List

Back