The wall will never be built for a variety of reasons, but even if it miraculously got built...

...then what?

Do republicans just have this delusion that it will turn America into some magical utopia? Let’s take the fantasy further and pretend that the wall would reduce illegal immigration from Mexico to 0% and we magically deported all undocumented immigrants. Then what? What the fuck do republicans expect to happen? More jobs? The unemployment rate is what, 4% now? Why would businesses nationwide collectively say “well all those illegals that I chose to hire to begin with are gone. I guess I’ll start paying my employees more out out of the kindness of my own heart. My profit margins are of course less important than that.”

It’s amazing what simple reasoning will get you.

Of course, we know the wall won’t be built. Hell, Trump had two years to do that with a republican Congress and his dumbass still failed.

The wall will never ever be built, but if it is. WTF. You'll never ever be that bright, but if you believe in miracles.

...then what?

Do republicans just have this delusion that it will turn America into some magical utopia? Let’s take the fantasy further and pretend that the wall would reduce illegal immigration from Mexico to 0% and we magically deported all undocumented immigrants. Then what? What the fuck do republicans expect to happen? More jobs? The unemployment rate is what, 4% now? Why would businesses nationwide collectively say “well all those illegals that I chose to hire to begin with are gone. I guess I’ll start paying my employees more out out of the kindness of my own heart. My profit margins are of course less important than that.”

Of course, we know the wall won’t be built. Hell, Trump had two years to do that with a republican Congress and his dumbass still failed.

The wall will never ever be built, but if it is. WTF. You'll never ever be that bright, but if you believe in miracles.

So I guess you just don't care that illegal border crossings at Hungary's western border dropped by over 95% after Hungary built a wall on that border? Never mind facts, right?

The op is arguing that we should bring illegals in to work jobs instead of giving them to Americans or raising wages.

Arguing against that, with the goal of better wages for American workers, is completely reasonable.

You are verging on being a troll.
So you believe we should prosecute employers who pay substandard wages to illegals

If they paid the same as legal workers, Americans would be able to compete for those jobs
If the illegals were not here in the first place, Americans would not need to compete with them.

We have a 3.7 percent unemployment rate
Those American workers do not seem to be doing that badly
And millions of illegals are employed, allowing for multiple levels of tax evasion.

I say, give them temporary work visas that allow them a fair wage and requires them to pay taxes
But, with that you must be able to control or slow down their infiltration illegally. It can be done for relatively little.

I propose a wall here in the Red Zone:
NeedsAWall.gif

It may need to continue up past Eagle Pass or Del Rio where the terrain starts to get rough, but let's start below and see how it helps. That Red Zone is the absolute easiest place to cross illegally. It is pretty much an easy walk from Honduras to San Antonio.

SouthernBorderProx.gif

Where is the wall?

Between your libs brains and the real world.
It’s amazing how you are too much of a pussy to admit Trump failed at this.

Trump's 2 terms are only just beginning. Come here snowflake :itsok: there I give you permission to go now.
Yeah, that’s what I thought. Typical deflection.

Its true, after Trump completes his 2nd term if there's no wall then you can run your mouth. Until then talk to the hand :eusa_hand:
Why couldn’t he do it with a republican congress?

If Trump builds it.....
We will tear it down when he is gone

If Trump builds it.....
We will tear it down when he is gone
Lol the people who lost their land because the government seized it would take care of that for us.

LefTard Logic:
“I swear Mr President, you better not try to protect Americans and deprive wetbacks of the right to fuck them over.”
More Conservative fear mongering

Fear the Mexican hordes who stream over the border to rape and pillage

The op is arguing that we should bring illegals in to work jobs instead of giving them to Americans or raising wages.

Arguing against that, with the goal of better wages for American workers, is completely reasonable.

You are verging on being a troll.
So you believe we should prosecute employers who pay substandard wages to illegals

If they paid the same as legal workers, Americans would be able to compete for those jobs

1. I think that we should prosecute employers who hire illegals period.

2. Even if paid the same, their presence in the labor pool, increases supply and thus decreases price, ie wages.

...then what?

So I guess you just don't care that illegal border crossings at Hungary's western border dropped by over 95% after Hungary built a wall on that border? Never mind facts, right?

Slow down champ, just commenting on BillyBobs logic of the op. If he feels it will never ever be built, why even bother having a conversation on what happens if it does get built.

...then what?

Slow down champ, just commenting on BillyBobs logic of the op. If he feels it will never ever be built, why even bother having a conversation on what happens if it does get built.
You agreed with me it will never be built regardless of whether or not you believe it should he built.

...then what?

You agreed with me it will never be built regardless of whether or not you believe it should he built.

Nope, didn't agree with you, just pointing out how stupid your logic was.

...then what?

He cares a lot. THat is why liberals are against the Wall. Because they know it will work.

...then what?

If I’m not mistaken, the left is bitching about businesses hiring illegals, are you say you are for businesses hiring illegals? I think they should be fined and fined heavily, in some cases I’d be for prison terms for hiring illegal immigrants. If the illegals were gone, then maybe identity theft would not have such a huge market, possibly medical costs would go down, as would public housing. As far as employers that hired illegal immigrants, yes they would have to pay more and not under the table. Thus more tax revenue. Lots of benefits when you get the illegal action of the board.

Forum List

Back