The Walking Dead - Season 7

For the first time ever watching the show I had to actually look away a couple times. Usually this show doesn't really shock me because I expect the gore but This episode was just disturbing. And awesome at the same time. I don't think they could've done this episode any better

The cut off your kid's arm really got to me. I really thought he might do it. I am not sure I could have handled that. Thank got the writers stopped there.

I don't know why you guys are saying you didn't expect Glenn. He's the one who died in this scene in the comics. I knew it was going to be him, but I was not expecting Abraham to also get killed. That makes sense though, because Abraham was supposed to have died several episodes ago.

Because they usually change the victims in infamous comic scenes.

The rape (although the rape didn't happen) and interrogation by the gov of Michonne, was done to Maggie.

Instead of Tyreese, Herschel got his head cut off by the Gov.

The hunters eating Dale's tainted meat, it was Bob instead.

When Dwight shoots Abe with the crossbow killing him, it was Denise on the show.

Therefore I didn't think it would be Glenn.

There is a whole story line that evolves as a result of Glenn's death, so it was inevitable. As for Abraham, correct, Denise took his death for him, but as we saw last night, they still offed him not long after. He was on borrowed time.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/92669814/

Did the premiere go too far?

I say it did not. It is a brutal show about the zombie apocalypse based on a very brutal comic book. What did people expect?

I know people get attached to characters, but in this show main characters get killed.

The only character I would truly miss is Daryl.

People say it jumped the shark. Nothing could be further than the truth. I think it pumped life into a show that was becoming to routine, predictable and too much of the same old same old.

There's people out there saying they're quitting on the show now. All I gotta say to that is fucking get your priorities in life straight. Don't get me wrong I love this show. I don't watch much tv but I don't miss my walking dead. But dude if this show is affecting your real life you need to throw your tv away

There's people out there saying they're quitting on the show now. All I gotta say to that is fucking get your priorities in life straight. Don't get me wrong I love this show. I don't watch much tv but I don't miss my walking dead. But dude if this show is affecting your real life you need to throw your tv away

The people that saying they're quitting are the people who come back next Sunday for another shot in the arm!

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/92669814/

Did the premiere go too far?

I say it did not. It is a brutal show about the zombie apocalypse based on a very brutal comic book. What did people expect?

I know people get attached to characters, but in this show main characters get killed.

The only character I would truly miss is Daryl.

People say it jumped the shark. Nothing could be further than the truth. I think it pumped life into a show that was becoming to routine, predictable and too much of the same old same old.

"People say it jumped the shark."

TWD is a soap opera that jumps the shark with every single episode. And yeah, I always watch it. LOL

IMO, it could so much better though. Basically, its just the same thing every week. There are some fascinating issues that they never even mention. Oh well.

I was relieved when Abraham got it. I got the wind sucked out of me when Negan turned around a did Glenn. omg!! This was the goriest episode, hid my eyes when he was whacking them.

The people that saying they're quitting are the people who come back next Sunday for another shot in the arm!

You mean another axe in the arm!

I was relieved when Abraham got it. I got the wind sucked out of me when Negan turned around a did Glenn. omg!! This was the goriest episode, hid my eyes when he was whacking them.
I couldn't sit and watch.
Got up and stepped up into kitchen but could still see the TV.
I think the crunching bone sound effects were worse than the visual.

I couldn't sit and watch.
Got up and stepped up into kitchen but could still see the TV.
I think the crunching bone sound effects were worse than the visual.

and that squishy sound. omg

My daughter nearly barfed and left when Rick was going to cut off Carl's arm.

I thought Andrew Lincoln was superb last night.

They took the visuals too far when it wasn't at all necessary.

I know quite a few people who won't watch again.

People actually do that kind of thing to one another and worse. Can you imagine? Horrible stuff goes on even in the real world. :(

Same here. When he chose Abe. I was like thank go not Daryl.

People actually do that kind of thing to one another and worse. Can you imagine? Horrible stuff goes on even in the real world. :(

I agree. Was a jailer at one time, and one of the inmates cut up a dude and spread body parts across the entire state.

But this was not necessary on TV. I think it was actually laziness on the part of the director/producer.

I agree. Was a jailer at one time, and one of the inmates cut up a dude and spread body parts across the entire state.

But this was not necessary on TV. I think it was actually laziness on the part of the director/producer.

I think they are going by the comic books, which are quite bloody and violent, from what I gather. Never read them myself.

Forum List

Back