The Walking Dead - Season 7

I think the visuals were too intense also....Glenn was a beloved character, I would not be surprised if they lost some viewers with that episode. Seeing zombies get hacked up is one thing...seeing a character from the beginning that you liked get it this vividly might push some folks over.

As for the season...the plot is obvious..Hilltop and Ricks group will line up with another group not yet seen and go to war with Negan.

I think the visuals were too intense also....Glenn was a beloved character, I would not be surprised if they lost some viewers with that episode. Seeing zombies get hacked up is one thing...seeing a character from the beginning that you liked get it this vividly might push some folks over.

As for the season...the plot is obvious..Hilltop and Ricks group will line up with another group not yet seen and go to war with Negan.

I think it revitalizes a show that seemed to be stalling.

I loved the episode. Although I never want to watch it again.

I think it revitalizes a show that seemed to be stalling.

I loved the episode. Although I never want to watch it again.

I agree with everything you just said. Season six was getting tiresome...this finally revs things up and moves the story line along.

Glenn_zpswbswpvi0.jpg

Second episode

I liked the second episode. King Ezekiel seems like a pretty cool character and welcome addition. I like he Kingdomites they introduced none seem like douches and that is rare.

I like where this season is headed.

So far so good.

Second episode

I liked the second episode. King Ezekiel seems like a pretty cool character and welcome addition. I like he Kingdomites they introduced none seem like douches and that is rare.

So far so good.

The Kingdomites is the third group that will join Rick and Hilltop in an eventual war with Negan.

Second episode

So far so good.

The Kingdomites is the third group that will join Rick and Hilltop in an eventual war with Negan.

They will miss Big Abe during that battle, but that is probably why Negan selected him.

Second episode

So far so good.

Tainted Pigs being the 4th group. *L*
I like the religious symbolism intertwined into the storylines.
Thou shalt not eat walking dead pork.
Remember Jesus offered the apple to
Rick & Michonne that lead them to this whole mess. They were better off never running into that guy and accepting his fruits (trade of food) for protection & strong arm services. This time the
metaphysical Ezekiel offers both apple and A Chinese Apple.
Will this also be a regret to the group?
A TEMPTING apple in a different form?

Did you know that the guy who played Glenn was the little boy on Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom?

"Help me, Mr. Jones!"

3-wan-short-round-li1.png

Um, impossible.

Steven Yeun played Glenn, he was born in 1983.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom came out in 1984.

Jonathan Ke Quan played Short Round in the movie.

Did you know that the guy who played Glenn was the little boy on Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom?

"Help me, Mr. Jones!"

3-wan-short-round-li1.png

Um, impossible.

Steven Yeun played Glenn, he was born in 1983.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom came out in 1984.

Jonathan Ke Quan played Short Round in the movie.

Well, that's what someone told me, and I thought he looked just like that little kid. Aw well.

>

After the brutality of the premier, then the laid back 2nd episode....

I guess with this week well have to deal with the anguish and sobbing from Maggie since it will probably be back to Rick's crew this week.

>>>>

Forum List

Back