The Walking Dead Season 5

What the hell was all that shit about on the radio about villagers getting massacred with machete's? Was Tyrese originally from Uganda or something?

LOL No. I think he was halluncinating, in the beginning of the episode he said his dad made him listen to the news and pay attention to current events, he was probably flashing back to old broadcasts he heard from Rwanda.

From the Talking Dead, that was Andrew Lincoln (not in character as Rick) on the radio speaking with his normal British accent.

>>>>

I still wish it was either Maggie or Glen, or maybe the preacher, instead of Tyrese that got knocked off. I liked Tyrese. :(

Does anyone know how or if Tyrese died in the comics?

:SPOILERS:

I think I heard that Glen dies in the comics. I'm not sure when, however.

The show also doesn't always stick with the comics, so it might not happen.

I still wish it was either Maggie or Glen, or maybe the preacher, instead of Tyrese that got knocked off. I liked Tyrese. :(

Not me, I don't read comics, and I don't watch the "Talking Dead" either. :D

Bah. You're of no use to me, Chris! :p

Bah. You're of no use to me, Chris! :p

:lol:

I haven't read the comic, but I read wiki. He dies the way Herschel died in show. Outside the prison with the Gov chopping his head off.

The show takes iconic scenes and flips them with other characters. Herschel in the Tyreese place. Herschel getting leg chopped off in the prison in place of Dale. Maggie getting nearly raped by the governor in leiu of Michonne (who was raped). Stookey in place of Dale as dinner for the hunters.

My guess is this, the writers keep laying hints that Glenn will bite the dust, but I think it will be Noah that dies in the brutal fashion meant for Glenn. I think Tara bites the dust also.

The group is as strong as it has ever been though:
Leader: Rick
Main Muscle: Abraham, Daryl, Glenn, Morgan & Michonne.
Secondary Muscle: Carol, Carl, Rosita, Maggie, Tara
Brains: Eugene
Dead Weight: Noah, Father Gabe

Glenn gets killed by Neegan in the comics, Tyreese dies in the prison in the comics.

Glenn gets killed by Neegan in the comics, Tyreese dies in the prison in the comics.
I actually liked Noah up until the last episode, but his actions got one of my favorite characters iced so I have gone cold on him. I hope the character remedies himself, but I have a suspicion he takes the beating that Glenn took in the comics!

Noah is nothing to this show. Any chances he had died when whatsherface did. He is just like the preacher. Worthless.

Just wait. The bad writing will only get worse. The whole season will be about them walking down the road. And how for some strange strange reason no matter where they go 1000 walkers magically appear.

Just wait. The bad writing will only get worse. The whole season will be about them walking down the road. And how for some strange strange reason no matter where they go 1000 walkers magically appear.

Good Lord, you have a terrible and negative attitude. Why not just watch something else? Why do you watch a program that you don't like? You're a real weirdo.

Forum List

Back