The Walking Dead Season 5

List of characters: Rick, Daryl, Carl, Abraham, Eugene, Glenn, Father Gabe, Morgan, Noah, Carol, Maggie, Sasha, Michonne, Tara, Judith and Rosita. That is 16 characters in the group. I think that is the largest of the main cast.

I think they at least kill of at least 2 to 3 more this season. My bets are Glenn, Tara and Noah.

List of characters: Rick, Daryl, Carl, Abraham, Eugene, Glenn, Father Gabe, Morgan, Noah, Carol, Maggie, Sasha, Michonne, Tara, Judith and Rosita. That is 16 characters in the group. I think that is the largest of the main cast.

I think they at least kill of at least 2 to 3 more this season. My bets are Glenn, Tara and Noah.

Everyone wants Noah dead lol.

I don't want him dead, but if someone has to die . . . :D J/K! The preacher is kind of useless though.

I don't want him dead, but if someone has to die . . . :D J/K! The preacher is kind of useless though.

Yeah I don't really know what hes doing there, unless he's going to wield the moral compass now that Tyreese is gone.

The writers have a Satanic view of humanity, it's obvious the human race is just not worth the effort any longer.

Dale, Hershel and Tyrese all dead. Anyone with a degree of humanity, with a moral compass is killed off. We are left with a roving band of zombies who are able to use guns, knives and swords to kill other zombies.

The writers have a Satanic view of humanity, it's obvious the human race is just not worth the effort any longer.

Dale, Hershel and Tyrese all dead. Anyone with a degree of humanity, with a moral compass is killed off. We are left with a roving band of zombies who are able to use guns, knives and swords to kill other zombies.

Yeah, I don't think so. In that kind of end of the world scenario, only the strong will survive.

Yeah, I don't think so. In that kind of end of the world scenario, only the strong will survive.

More likely it became that way because we turned our backs on God

It's no accident or series of evolutionary steps that we live on a planet in perfect balance to support life. We're orbiting a Star spinning in space, turning on our axis, constantly receiving an array of energy that would fry us in seconds, yet you look up and the air is so still. it was designed that way and as soon as we stop recognizing that -- bad things follow.

The show hasn't been fun to watch in a long time. They meet new people and it's about 14 seconds before the zombies are killing each other. Rick had it right, they are the Walking Dead

It's no accident or series of evolutionary steps that we live on a planet in perfect balance to support life. We're orbiting a Star spinning in space, turning on our axis, constantly receiving an array of energy that would fry us in seconds, yet you look up and the air is so still. it was designed that way and as soon as we stop recognizing that -- bad things follow.

The show hasn't been fun to watch in a long time. They meet new people and it's about 14 seconds before the zombies are killing each other. Rick had it right, they are the Walking Dead

Well they do have Father Gabriel, do you think he can help with the Faith aspect?

This coming from a guy who had an avatar of a woman who likes to show her breasts and vagina online to strangers. :biggrin: Lol. Now, you're talking about "God." Gawd!

Sorry, back to the topic, I don't think the show has anything to DO with God. It's about surviving against the odds and the relationships you develop with one another and towards "outsiders" in a survival scenario.

Well they do have Father Gabriel, do you think he can help with the Faith aspect?

Based on what the writers have given us so far, he's comic relief at best

After giving it a little thought, there would probably be some groups of religious whackos. Just think about, jeez. Some of them would probably be killed right away because they would think God will protect them or something. Then, you'd probably have other groups that are doing sacrifices and some really freaky things. Lol.

Based on what the writers have given us so far, he's comic relief at best

Yeah, he's been pretty much useless so far.

After giving it a little thought, there would probably be some groups of religious whackos. Just think about, jeez. Some of them would probably be killed right away because they would think God will protect them or something. Then, you'd probably have other groups that are doing sacrifices and some really freaky things. Lol.

Yup, we have Cults now in the normal world, it would be 10 times worse in the zombie apocalypse.

Yup, we have Cults now in the normal world, it would be 10 times worse in the zombie apocalypse.

And these are the reasons why you have to be kind of cold and ruthless. You just wouldn't know who to trust or what someone is capable of doing.

And these are the reasons why you have to be kind of cold and ruthless. You just wouldn't know who to trust or what someone is capable of doing.

From what I read alot of these cults have compounds where they store enough ammo, food and water to last years. They would be at a tremendous advantage in this situation.

From what I read alot of these cults have compounds where they store enough ammo, food and water to last years. They would be at a tremendous advantage in this situation.

yeah, that's a good point. It would be very hard to trust another group in this type of situation, especially with what they already went through with the cannibal group and stuff, so I guess when I think about it like that, I don't really blame Rick for not wanting to stay at the hospital with those people.

yeah, that's a good point. It would be very hard to trust another group in this type of situation, especially with what they already went through with the cannibal group and stuff, so I guess when I think about it like that, I don't really blame Rick for not wanting to stay at the hospital with those people.

If Rick and his group could over run a cult compound and set up shop there, it might be good. Imagine if all the humans that were left united instead of fighting each other and just killed walkers instead? imagine if the Governor and Rick were working together?

If Rick and his group could over run a cult compound and set up shop there, it might be good. Imagine if all the humans that were left united instead of fighting each other and just killed walkers instead? imagine if the Governor and Rick were working together?

Yeah, well unfortunately, it's not in everyone's nature to be kind and work together, and obviously that was the case with the old govna! :D Still going to have arseholes.

Forum List

Back