The Walking Dead Season 5

I'm getting real sick of Maggie. What a sour puss and a downer. She's depressing. I hope she's next. :D
I dunno what I think about her. Her character has lost all members of her family. Knowing that Glenn is all she has, well that has got to be pretty depressing.

Um, they all have lost all of their family members though. I can stand Tyreese's sister more. Even though she is angry, she isn't walking around like a living zombie like Maggie.

I'm getting real sick of Maggie. What a sour puss and a downer. She's depressing. I hope she's next. :D
I dunno what I think about her. Her character has lost all members of her family. Knowing that Glenn is all she has, well that has got to be pretty depressing.

Um, they all have lost all of their family members though. I can stand Tyreese's sister more. Even though she is angry, she isn't walking around like a living zombie like Maggie.

On the other hand, Maggie isn't going off half-cocked and almost getting others killed...... :lol:

Just wait. The bad writing will only get worse. The whole season will be about them walking down the road. And how for some strange strange reason no matter where they go 1000 walkers magically appear.

Good Lord, you have a terrible and negative attitude. Why not just watch something else? Why do you watch a program that you don't like? You're a real weirdo.
Yes asking why a newborn baby who is not eating keeps getting fatter is weird lol.

On the other hand, Maggie isn't going off half-cocked and almost getting others killed...... :lol:

True. You make a good point. :D I still can't stand Maggie moping around though.

Just wait. The bad writing will only get worse. The whole season will be about them walking down the road. And how for some strange strange reason no matter where they go 1000 walkers magically appear.

Good Lord, you have a terrible and negative attitude. Why not just watch something else? Why do you watch a program that you don't like? You're a real weirdo.
Yes asking why a newborn baby who is not eating keeps getting fatter is weird lol.

Yes, you are very weird indeed. Why do you keep posting on this thread?

Because bad writing by clueless Millennials should be called out when it happens. Like how these folks can't hold onto a car for more than a day. Or how they can go to the emptiest place on Earth and 10.000 walkers mysteriously show up within the hour. You know stuff like that.

Because bad writing by clueless Millennials should be called out when it happens. Like how these folks can't hold onto a car for more than a day. Or how they can go to the emptiest place on Earth and 10.000 walkers mysteriously show up within the hour. You know stuff like that.

Or, you can just not watch the show and STFU. How about that? There are MANY more shows with much worse writing. I don't see you bitching about them. Why don't you just admit, you are here to troll and to be a PITA? At least be honest with yourself if you can't be honest with anyone else. Lol.

Also, get a life for goodness sake!

Also, cars run out of gas and cars that have been sitting and not maintained are going to break down! DERP! God you are not only annoying but stupid as well.

One of my biggest gripes is the use of automobiles.
Anybody who has ever tried go get anything to run, using ethanol blends, has experienced the absolute failure of the device.
Modern gasoline will just barely start a bonfire after it sits for about 6 months.

Predictions:
(1) They are not running from any group, they are running for a horde of walkers. Tara gets snuffled out, but Aaron proves his worthiness and the group trusts him.
(2) Noah gets his head bashed in by a baseball bate
(3) They make it to the Alexandria Safe Zone.
(4) The season ends and season 6 starts 4 years later in the Alexandria Safe Zone.

Predictions:
(1) They are not running from any group, they are running for a horde of walkers. Tara gets snuffled out, but Aaron proves his worthiness and the group trusts him.
(2) Noah gets his head bashed in by a baseball bate
(3) They make it to the Alexandria Safe Zone.
(4) The season ends and season 6 starts 4 years later in the Alexandria Safe Zone.

You think that new guy is trustworthy? I think he is up to no good. :D There's gonna be trouble with that one I think. He was too clean and together. Something is definitely up with him, and I believe the crew is right to be suspicious of him.

Also, cars run out of gas and cars that have been sitting and not maintained are going to break down! DERP! God you are not only annoying but stupid as well.
Answering yourself is a sign of mental illness. And feel free to bring up any of those other shows in another thread. I will rip them too.

Answering yourself is a sign of mental illness. And feel free to bring up any of those other shows in another thread. I will rip them too.

No, a sign of mental illness is a retard who keeps watching a show that he or she doesn't even enjoy just to go to a forum and bitch about it. Get a life and stop trolling this thread. You don't add anything. You are just a nuisance, like a buzzing mosquito.

Answering myself? I quoted YOUR post, you tard. :lol:

Why be a...
2010-05-13-files_troll_2.jpg

There is no reason to troll!

I would like to see the entire crew killed off or see them find safety...then they can introduce a new set of characters with a new plot line. Seems as if they can't keep it interesting anymore...with the exception of killing off characters.

Oh, and they won't kill Glenn off...they gotta keep the crew multiracial.

I would like to see the entire crew killed off or see them find safety...then they can introduce a new set of characters with a new plot line. Seems as if they can't keep it interesting anymore...with the exception of killing off characters.

Not true, they killed off Black characters early on without a care in the world. Prior to Rosita, they didn't have a Latino in the group since season 1! And thank god they brought Rosita to the group!

Not true, they killed off Black characters early on without a care in the world. Prior to Rosita, they didn't have a Latino in the group since season 1! And thank god they brought Rosita to the group!
It was just a joke...not turning this into a racial thing. It is a great show that I enjoy. But I think it needs to come to an end. Not necessarily ending the show, but the introduction of a new group.

It was just a joke...not turning this into a racial thing. It is a great show that I enjoy. But I think it needs to come to an end. Not necessarily ending the show, but the introduction of a new group.

There's going to be a spin off show. ;)

Nooo, I like some of the people in the group. Michone, Rick, Darryl, Carol. I like them. :)

Forum List

Back