The Walking Dead Season 5

I would like to see the entire crew killed off or see them find safety...then they can introduce a new set of characters with a new plot line. Seems as if they can't keep it interesting anymore...with the exception of killing off characters.

Oh, and they won't kill Glenn off...they gotta keep the crew multiracial.

Not true, they killed off Black characters early on without a care in the world. Prior to Rosita, they didn't have a Latino in the group since season 1! And thank god they brought Rosita to the group!
It was just a joke...not turning this into a racial thing. It is a great show that I enjoy. But I think it needs to come to an end. Not necessarily ending the show, but the introduction of a new group.

Nooo, I like some of the people in the group. Michone, Rick, Darryl, Carol. I like them. :)
I like them too...but the story line can't go on forever. They get to DC...then what...oh let's go to Cuba? It's gotta end before it get's ridiculous...sort of like SOA. LIke I said, you don't have to end the show...or even the characters...just introduce another batch with a fresh story line. Come back to Rick and the gang in a season...see the baby as a little girl, the son as a young man. (Sorry, can't remember all the names).

Better yet, kill off Rick and let the son take charge...or kill off the son and let Rick go off the handle again. Something exciting needs to happen besides killing off supporting characters each week.

SOrry, sort of disappointed with this season thus far.

I would like to see the entire crew killed off or see them find safety...then they can introduce a new set of characters with a new plot line. Seems as if they can't keep it interesting anymore...with the exception of killing off characters.

Not true, they killed off Black characters early on without a care in the world. Prior to Rosita, they didn't have a Latino in the group since season 1! And thank god they brought Rosita to the group!
It was just a joke...not turning this into a racial thing. It is a great show that I enjoy. But I think it needs to come to an end. Not necessarily ending the show, but the introduction of a new group.

Nooo, I like some of the people in the group. Michone, Rick, Darryl, Carol. I like them. :)
I like them too...but the story line can't go on forever. They get to DC...then what...oh let's go to Cuba? It's gotta end before it get's ridiculous...sort of like SOA. LIke I said, you don't have to end the show...or even the characters...just introduce another batch with a fresh story line. Come back to Rick and the gang in a season...see the baby as a little girl, the son as a young man. (Sorry, can't remember all the names).

Better yet, kill off Rick and let the son take charge...or kill off the son and let Rick go off the handle again. Something exciting needs to happen besides killing off supporting characters each week.

Well, there is that new clean-looking guy. Something is sure to happen with this guy, IMO. Also, there have only been 2 or 3 episodes so far. They are setting an atmosphere. :D

Because bad writing by clueless Millennials should be called out when it happens. Like how these folks can't hold onto a car for more than a day. Or how they can go to the emptiest place on Earth and 10.000 walkers mysteriously show up within the hour. You know stuff like that.

Also, cars run out of gas and cars that have been sitting and not maintained are going to break down! DERP! God you are not only annoying but stupid as well.
Answering yourself is a sign of mental illness. And feel free to bring up any of those other shows in another thread. I will rip them too.

No, a sign of mental illness is a retard who keeps watching a show that he or she doesn't even enjoy just to go to a forum and bitch about it. Get a life and stop trolling this thread. You don't add anything. You are just a nuisance, like a buzzing mosquito.

Answering myself? I quoted YOUR post, you tard. :lol:
Wow. Be a good boy and take your meds.

Not to make it racial, but some of the best characters on the show are black: Tyreese, Michonne, Morgan (bring the guy back already), Sasha and Oscar (too short of a stint for such an awesome character).

First, they must be doing something right, because the mid-season premier had 17 Mil viewers! Second, many viewers have a vested interest the characters. Many viewers like me were sad to see Tyreese go. Third, There is a Walking Dead spin-off that is starting, you can walk another grew start up in the zombieland! It sounds like it will be solid gold.

The Walking Dead Spinoff Characters Revealed

I agree. After the first 3 episodes the season went down quick. The hospital plot was bad!

Because bad writing by clueless Millennials should be called out when it happens. Like how these folks can't hold onto a car for more than a day. Or how they can go to the emptiest place on Earth and 10.000 walkers mysteriously show up within the hour. You know stuff like that.

Also, cars run out of gas and cars that have been sitting and not maintained are going to break down! DERP! God you are not only annoying but stupid as well.
Answering yourself is a sign of mental illness. And feel free to bring up any of those other shows in another thread. I will rip them too.

Why be a...
2010-05-13-files_troll_2.jpg

There is no reason to troll!

You know what? I put that dirty little troll on ignore last night, so it can't bother me anymore. I suggest we all do the same. Then it will go away back under it's dirty bridge. :D Lol.

I agree. After the first 3 episodes the season went down quick. The hospital plot was bad!

Carol recovered quickly from her injuries. :D

Yep near death and un-saveable to back on your feet in a jiffy

:lol: Yeah, it's funny. Everyone seems to have forgotten all about Carol getting hit by a car and in a coma. Lol.

I'm thinking they'll have Rick and the gang find another group of people like them by the end of this season.

:lol: Yeah, it's funny. Everyone seems to have forgotten all about Carol getting hit by a car and in a coma. Lol.
I missed it. I remember her in the hospital...the next thing she was being the badass that she is.

I'm thinking they'll have Rick and the gang find another group of people like them by the end of this season.

I think that is a save prediction. I think in the next few episodes they will be running from a large horde of Walkers and not people. I think these scenes will salvage the season. Tara and someone else bites the dust. Noah gets his head bashed in, but the group makes it to the infamous Alexandria Safe Zone.

Then next season opens up 3 years later, with Judith being a very old looking 4 yr old (my bet, she will be a 8 yr old actress)!

I missed it. I remember her in the hospital...the next thing she was being the badass that she is.

She got hit by a vehicle, and then she was brought to the hospital. This was while they were on their way to get Beth. Beth was caring for her in the hospital. That female police officer wanted to pull the plug on Carol and let her die, but the doctor and Beth got together and were caring for her Carol anyway. Then, they all stormed the hospital, Beth was shot, and they wheeled Carol out in a wheelchair when they left. Now, Carol seems just fine, as if nothing ever happened. Lol. Funny, huh? :D

I think that is a save prediction. I think in the next few episodes they will be running from a large horde of Walkers and not people. I think these scenes will salvage the season. Tara and someone else bites the dust. Noah gets his head bashed in, but the group makes it to the infamous Alexandria Safe Zone.

Then next season opens up 3 years later, with Judith being a very old looking 4 yr old (my bet, she will be a 8 yr old actress)!

What about the new guy?

She got hit by a vehicle, and then she was brought to the hospital. This was while they were on their way to get Beth. Beth was caring for her in the hospital. That female police officer wanted to pull the plug on Carol and let her die, but the doctor and Beth got together and were caring for her Carol anyway. Then, they all stormed the hospital, Beth was shot, and they wheeled Carol out in a wheelchair when they left. Now, Carol seems just fine, as if nothing ever happened. Lol. Funny, huh? :D
I remember all of that except carol being hit by a car. I was always wondering why she was in the hospital...I think it was a boring episode until the end...so I wasn't paying too close attention.

What about the new guy?
The everybody Hates Chris guy?

I remember all of that except carol being hit by a car. I was always wondering why she was in the hospital...I think it was a boring episode until the end...so I wasn't paying too close attention.

Oh, she got hit a couple of episodes before the one where Beth was shot. Carol had been at the hospital for a few days, I think. She was with Darryl, and she went to cross the street . . . or something, and when she went into the road, the ambulance came and hit her. I still don't know whether they hit her on purpose or not. I don't believe that was ever specified. Yeah, that whole plot with the hospital thing was full of holes.

I wish they set it up with a few major factions fighting for resources...war among the living while fighting the dead.

What about the new guy?
The everybody Hates Chris guy?

No the new clean guy. When Maggie and Sasha were sitting there looking at the music box? That clean guy came upon them, they pulled their weapons, and he put his hands up and told them he was a friend? That's how the last episode ended. Can't wait to find out more about him. He seems pretty shady to me.

Forum List

Back