The Virginia Tech Massacre, April 16th, 2007 Another Step In Removing USA Gun Rights

13.33..........34.....28...56............................13.............33...........33...........33.................33 (brain smoking)........new world order........order burger with fries..............33 times...............minus my.................13..............33...................... BOOM!

Proctor & Gamble vigorously denies the accusations that it's symbol for it's company is a Satanic symbol, contending that the horns are merely curls of hair. And the 13 stars? According to Proctor & Gamble, they represent the original 13 colonies of the U.S.A. The man in the moon, a company spokesman claims, also honors the original colonies.

In 1992, Proctor & Gamble decided to slightly revise its bizarre and troublesome logo. A corporate spokesman announced that the curls (or horns?) were being softened artistically. Other minor changes were also made, ostensibly to alleviate concerns. But rumors and questions still remain.

The soap-maker Proctor & Gamble has filed lawsuits against several people believed to be responsible for spreading the allegations of devilism. But, in at least one of the lawsuits, the company raised eyebrows when the news came out that Proctor & Gamble was seeking exactly $66,600 in damages!

We should only concern ourselves with the number 13 or 33 when it comes to the organizations which wield some type, any type of major power or influence over us.

The numbers 13 and 33 are illuminati signature numbers.

I disagree. I think it should be 69 and 420.

The World Health Organization has 3 letters in it's abbreviation. W is the 23rd letter of the alphabet. H is the eighth letter of the alphabet. O is the 15th letter of the alphabet.

When you break down the W into two single digits, and then multiply those two single digits by eachother, and then subtract H from that number, and then add O to that number, you get the number 13.

W(2x3)-H+0 = 2x3 = 6-8 = -2+15 = 13

W H O (World Health Organization)

The World Health Organization is responsible for spreading the AIDS virus around the World through their vaccination programs.
Check this out.

WHO has 3 letters in it's abbreviation. W is the 23rd letter of the alphabet.

3 X 23 = 69

69 + H + O = 69 Ho.

And everyone knows that whores in a 69 are responsible for spreading the AIDS virus around the World.

I like my way better. 69!!!!!!

Make all the jokes you want guys. The fact still stands that 13 and 33 are Illuminati signature numbers. No worries, I've done my research.

13 is an occultic number: The Antichrist from the Bible emerges from the 13th and lost tribe of Dan.

The Federal reserve act transferred the power to issue money over to the Bankers on December 23 1913

Again, 12 students and 1 adult died in the Columbine High School Massacre. 12 + 1 = 13.

The Columbine High School Massacre occured on April 20, 1999.

Make all the jokes you want guys. The fact still stands that 13 and 33 are Illuminati signature numbers. No worries, I've done my research.

As for me I don't make jokes instead I tell people exactly what I think and I think you are a fucking nutcase and that you need to seek some professional help before it is to late for your stupid ass and before you end up doing what this guy did. :cuckoo: As for your research I am sure it was done based on the works of other retards. I am sure some retard is reading your posts here and believing the retarded shit you are saying and is considering it research too.

Now we should take a good look at the number 33.

33 people died in the Virgina Tech High School Massacre.

The Virginia Tech High School Massacre occured on April 16, 2007.

A 33rd degree is the highest degree in Masonry you can hold.

There are 33 sections to the United Nations on the inner emblem logo.

Harry S. Truman. As the 33rd President, this 33rd degree Mason initiated the Nuclear Age, the crowning success of alchemy, when the first A-bomb exploded at the 33rd Parallel Trinity Test Site, (Almagordo) White Sands, New Mexico. He was responsible for killing of thousands of Japanese (the Yellow Peril) at two cities close to the 33rd Parallel, Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

As for me I don't make jokes instead I tell people exactly what I think and I think you are a fucking nutcase and that you need to seek some professional help before it is to late for your stupid ass and before you end up doing what this guy did. :cuckoo: As for your research I am sure it was done based on the works of other retards. I am sure some retard is reading your posts here and believing the retarded shit you are saying and is considering it research too.

Yes...usually when one researches something that they didn't already know they are not usually researching their own work.

Common sense bro.

Yes...usually when one researches something that they didn't already know they are not usually researching their own work.

Common sense bro.

Are you that retarded? I did not say that you were researching your own work you fucking nutcase. What I said is that your research was based on the research of other retards. Do you understand? Or do I need to make it more simple for you? :bowdown:

In David Yallop's book, In God's Name, which exposes the murder of the Pope who was in power for only 33 days, Freemasonry was a major issue. According to Yallop, Pope John Paul I, Albino Luciani, was murdered because he was going to take drastic measures and make drastic changes within the Vatican.

At one time the United States postage stamp was 33 cents. It may still be I'm not sure I have to check on that.

By the way, Prince Charles Coat of Arms (Revelations 13:2) has another symbol--The Order of the Garter. The Order of the Garter is the parent organization over Free Masonry, World-wide. When a man becomes a 33rd Degree Mason, he swears allegiance to that organization, and thereby to Prince Charles.

It has been proven that most of the 33rd degree Freemason's worship Lucifer and the signature numbers 13 and 33 are a homage to their "god."

Are you that retarded? I did not say that you were researching your own work you fucking nutcase. What I said is that your research was based on the research of other retards. Do you understand? Or do I need to make it more simple for you? :bowdown:

Slow down there killer. You might give yourself a heart attack or something....

Babylon (ancient)

Harappa, Indus Valley (ancient)

Baghdad, Iraq

Damascus, Syria

Islamabad, and Rawalpindi, Pakistan

Casablanca, Morocco

Beirut, Qiryat Shemona, Nahariyya, and Ma'alot Tarshikha, Israel

Phoenix, Tempe, and Scottsdale, Arizona*

Anaheim, Brea, East Los Angeles, Laguna Beach, Long Beach, Oceanside, Escondido, Encinitas, Indio, Irvine, Newport Beach, Palm Springs, San Diego, and San Juan Capistrano, California

Roswell, New Mexico
Lubbock, Paris, and Texarkana, Texas
Birmingham, and Tuscaloosa, Alabama
El Dorado, and Texarkana, Arkansas
Atlanta, Athens-Clarke, and Augusta-Richmond, Georgia
Columbus, and Greenville, Mississippi
Columbia, and Charleston, South Carolina
Kochi, Matsuura, Nagasaki, Oita, and Saga, Japan

The Iranian nuclear complex at Natanz is located at 33.31 N latitude. An anagram for Natanz is Zatan or Satan. :shock:

(I'm incorigible)

All High School Massacres involving large numbers of dead have occured in either the months of March or April.

The month of March involves the Spring Equinox which Satanists worship as well as other "good" religions such as Wicca, ect.

Satanists believe that if you kill something or many things on or around the time of the Spring Equinox that you can harness the energy from their deaths.

April is a significant month for Satanists, because it is the month of Sacrifice.

The month of April is symbolized by the Ram or to the Satanists by "The Lamb". The lamb is a creature that has been involved in sacrifice since the ancient days and in the Bible is one of the major animals to be sacrificed.

Na, Bush is to blame

Virginia Tech: Who is to Blame?
Two days after the deadliest shooting rampage in American history, many are left wondering who ultimately was reponsible. Was it the school officials who failed to act quickly enough to prevent the attack? Was it the creative writing professyms who saw all the signs but chose to ignore them? Was it the bumbling school janitor who parked his mop bucket right in front of the “Gun-Free Zone” sign? Or was it the guy who actually pulled the trigger? Wild theories abound. The goofy European newspapers, though well-intentioned, are even blaming Charton Heston for the shootings that left 33 stidents dead and 9 wounded. But such baseless accusations in our time of national mourning does a great disservice to those who lost their lives. No, the responsibility for what happened last Monday lies squarely on one person, and one person alone: George W. Bush.

After all it was Bush who, on orders from Heston, launched an illegal and immoral war in Iraq to desensitize Americans to violence, so that the gun lobby could continue putting deadly weapons into the hands of confused children unabated and with full cooperation from the Bush Junta. Or maybe Bush allowed the rampage to occur just to frighten people into buying more guns. Or maybe it was all the work of a psychopath who walked into a college campus and opened fire with no remorse for his actions - but that's just pure speculation.

The Shrub will probably swagger away from this whole ordeal completely oblivious to the blood on his hands. However, perhaps this terrible tragedy will finally be a wake up call for Americans to demand an end to the NRA, or any other organization whose sole purpose it to defend portions of the Bill of Rights that don’t have anything to do with sex
http://blamebush.typepad.com/

Lefties Scorn Bush As 'Mourner-In-Chief,' But to ABC, Clinton Was 'Chaplain-in-Chief'
Posted by Tim Graham on April 18, 2007 - 12:12.
Over at the Huffington Post's Eat the Press blog, Jason Linkins objected Tuesday night to MSNBC's description of President Bush as "mourner-in-chief," demanding they stop because "It's emo and it's weird." Linkins admitted MSNBC was not the first to use this terminology. But perhaps liberals forget that the network news people employed it with Bill Clinton, too. In fact, on the July 25, 1996 World News Tonight, after a TWA plane crash, ABC's Jim Wooten tenderly hailed the Sensitive President, Bill Clinton, the nation's "chaplain in chief," an even stranger choice of words, given Clinton's historic reputation for indulgence:

Mr. Clinton is clearly more and more comfortable now in the role these times have forced on our Presidents --- first mourner and chaplain-in-chief. But his moments with the families must have struck him as especially poignant today, for when he left them in the hotel and entered his car, he buried his head on Mrs. Clinton's shoulder."

That would mean that Jim Wooten is "emo and weird." But never forget that Bill Clinton is the "man who's made America safe again for tears." Here's part of what Linkins wrote for Eat the Press:

Hey, MSNBC! How you doing? We have a question: What is the deal with this "Mourner-in-Chief" stuff? We've heard you've been calling the President this all day long (David Gregory, Howard Fineman, Brian Williams). Why are you doing this? It's emo and it's weird. You really have to stop doing that.

Look — we have strong, strenuous doubts that President Bush would want to be tagged with this title. And why would he? Seems to us that you really cannot pick a chief mourner among so many people who've lost loved ones, and anyway, by all accounts, the President has been pretty deferent to the needs of Virginia Tech's community. He's not exactly looking for attention, and for what it's worth, we sort of question you designating anyone "Mourner-in-Chief." It's not very sensitive.

Linkins is correct that a president can never mourn a loss of someone else's daughter the way the parents do, who are clearly the most affected mourners. But in our TV age, we do expect presidents to well, preside over moments of national tragedy. With the media pounding Bush daily to insure his approval rating stays low, it's a little sad to see the liberals nitpicking on this use of words on a day when Bush's press notices might be just slightly more positive than usual.

http://newsbusters.org/node/12129

The month of April is symbolized by the Ram or to the Satanists by "The Lamb". The lamb is a creature that has been involved in sacrifice since the ancient days and in the Bible is one of the major animals to be sacrificed.

I do not Grok your theory. If the Bible says that lambs are to be sacrificed, then why is the sacrificing of such SATANIC? If I serve leg of lamb for Easter Dinner, am I now a SATANIST?

Forum List

Back