The Virginia Tech Massacre, April 16th, 2007 Another Step In Removing USA Gun Rights

Was not the founding of America in REBELLION of England? The number 13 and 33 is the freemasons number.

In the Nation's Capitol the father of "ONE nation under God," George Washington, is memorialized in the rotunda ceiling on a mural entitled, The Apophiosis of Washington. The mural pictures the nations first father surrounded by 13 maidens.

On August 6, 1945 at 8:15 a.m. United States B-29 bomber Enola Gay, on Mission No. 13, dropped an atomic bomb called "Little Boy" on Hiroshima, Japan near the 33rd Parallel. Trust me, this is very significant, because when it comes to a nuclear bomb, the coordinates have to be exact, otherwise the nuclear bomb will not explode.

This was "Day One" of a new age, the Nuclear Age. To understand the change that took place, we must back up and look at the importance of the number 13 from the formation of the United States to the atomic bomb's explosion in Hiroshima.

In 1935, Paul Foster Case wrote: "Since the date, 1776, is placed on the bottom course of the pyramid [on the Great Seal], and since the number 13 has been so important in the history of the United States and in the symbols of the seal, it is not unreasonable to suppose that the thirteen courses of the pyramid may represent thirteen time-periods of thirteen years each." The 13 time-periods of 13 years each equaled 169 years. From July 4, 1776 to July 4, 1945 equaled 169 years. From July 4, 1945 to August 6, 1945 (Hiroshima) was 33 days.

"President Kennedy was wounded in the exact three same spots as Hiram Abif, who was murdered in the Masonic initiation, representing the persecution of the Templars on Friday, the 13th, in the year 1307, where Hiram Abif is struck in the back, and in the throat, and in the head. Dealey Plaza is just a very few short miles from the 33rd parallel. The highest degree of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, the Meritorious Degree, the Degree of the Illuminati, whose motto is "Ordo Ab Chao" or "Out of Chaos Comes Order"--which literally means if they break down the existing structure and cause the population to cry out for order, they will emerge as the rulers and will have the world that they seek."

The Bilderberg Group has core of 39 members who are broken into 3 groups of 13 members in each group. Notice that the core of 39 answers to the 13 who make up the Policy Committee.

You know that the original number of states in the United States of America was 13.

There are 33 titles in the Old Testament for the antichrist, while there are 13 in the New Testament. Satan (13) is the quarterback. 33rd degree Masons are the receivers. In other words the 33's are bringing back the old testament Egypt Isis/Osiris/Ra/Satan one world religion Zep Tepi.

Zep Tepi was that corrupt "Golden Age" of incarnate demons which the Egyptian mystery religion represented and continues to represent. It is an ancient violent and immoral world which developed before the Flood which the Illuminati and certain groups of Freemasons are seeking to re-establish. They are seeking to reestablish this age under Globalism to be ruled once again by 13/Satan New testament Anti-Christ.

One example relevant to our study is the explosion of the Apollo 13 spacecraft, name 'Aquarius' which occurred at 1:13 in the afternoon (1313 military time) on April 13, 1970.

Mars Pathfinder landing site (19.5° N by 33.3° W) - July 4th, 1997.

Vice President Gore conceded on the 13th day of December, which officially made Bush president on the 13th day, which suggest a ploy to bring about a change in the voting process.

The United States has been divided into seven different regions geographically. Each region has a 13 member leadership council that coordinates with the local leadership councils (are you getting the idea by now? The Illuminati are set up a lot like "Amway" or any other well-organized business enterprise with a flowchart of accountability for each member). This council will look something like this:

Head of council (1), Military (2 seats), Spiritual (2 seats), Scholarship (2 seats), Finances (2 seats), Training (2 seats), Sciences (2 seats).

Total: 13 members.

CBS News has 3 letters in it's name. It has C, B, and S.

If you put C, which is the 3rd letter of the alphabet together with B, the 2nd letter of the alphabet, you have the number 32.

C+B = 32.

Now, if you subtract the letter S which is the 19th letter of the alphabet from C+B you get 32 - 19 which = 13.

CBS
32-19=13

The CBS symbol is also the Symbol of the All Seeing Eye. If you look at it closely you can clearly see an eye.

CNN News has the letters C N N in it's name. C Is the 3rd letter of the alphabet, N is the 14th letter of the alphabet.

If you break down all of the numbers in CNN down to one single digit, and then add them all together, you get 13.

3 14 14 = 3+1+4+1+4= 13

C N N

The Central Intelligence Agency, The CIA, has 3 letters in it's abbreviation. C is the 3rd letter of the alphabet, I is the 9th letter of the alphabet, and A is the 1st letter of the alphabet.

If you add up C + I + A you get the number 13.

C+I+A = 3+9+1 = 13

C I A (Central Intelligence Agency)

The F B I has 3 letters in it's abbrevation. F is the 6th letter of the alphabet. B is the 2nd letter of the alphabet. And I is the 9th letter of the alphabet.

If you Subract B from F and add it to I you get the number 13.

F-B+I = 6-2=4+9 = 13

F B I

The NSA has 3 letters in it's abbreviation. N is the 14th letter of the alphabet. S is the 19th letter of the alphabet. And A is the 1st letter of the alphabet.

If you break down the N into two single digits, and then subract S from those digits, and then add A to that number, then you get the number -13.

N-S+A = 1+4=5-19=negative14+1=negative 13

N S A

FEMA has 4 letters in it's abbreviation. F is the 6th letter of the alphabet, E is the 5th letter of the alphabet, M is the 13th letter of the alphabet, and 1 is the 1st letter of the alphabet.

If you Subtract E from F and add it to M and then subtract A from that number you get the number 13.

F-E+M-A = 6-5 = 1+13 = 14-1 = 13

F E M A (Federal Emergency Management Association)

On a scale of one to ten, Nuclear Winter's paranoia level is a 10. His rep power is 3.

10 + 3 = 13

Holy shit it works!!!

By the way I took out my arguement about the number 33 resulting from the deaths of the people involved with the Oklahoma Bombing being subtracted from the Madrid Bombings. Turns out my numbers were off. It's 23 not 33.

Oh well. That was pretty much just to get the ball rolling anyways. The Month correlation was right on the money though. March, April, April, March, mix it up if you guys want. It's all good.

Hey, guess what! Your Rep points minus your rep power is = 33

NuclearWinter has exactly 13 letters in it. He has had sex 0 times.

13 + 0 = 13

I think we're on to something...

NuclearWinter has exactly 13 letters in it. He has had sex 0 times.

13 + 0 = 13

I think we're on to something...

I have heard that his pet poodle has an ever so slightly distended rectum and disagrees vehemently with your math.

There were 22 periods in that post. There were 9 words total.

22 - 9 = 13

:rofl:

It's a conspiracy!!!!!

We should only concern ourselves with the number 13 or 33 when it comes to the organizations which wield some type, any type of major power or influence over us.

The numbers 13 and 33 are illuminati signature numbers.

The World Health Organization has 3 letters in it's abbreviation. W is the 23rd letter of the alphabet. H is the eighth letter of the alphabet. O is the 15th letter of the alphabet.

When you break down the W into two single digits, and then multiply those two single digits by eachother, and then subtract H from that number, and then add O to that number, you get the number 13.

W(2x3)-H+0 = 2x3 = 6-8 = -2+15 = 13

W H O (World Health Organization)

The World Health Organization is responsible for spreading the AIDS virus around the World through their vaccination programs.

M is the 13th letter of the alphabet. This letter has long been associated with Satanists and their "gods".

There is a Luciferian polytheistic religion caleed Mazdaism, with its chief god being Lucifer going by his alias Ahura-Mazda or consecrated water, and there-by devoted to the service of Ahura.

Mazda is not the only automobile manufacturer to use ancient pagan god symbolism.

What does financial chaos lead us to?. Chapter 13 bankruptcy. The legal system is owned by the Masons. Most of the United States Supreme Court Judges have been Masons. See: United States Presidents and The Masonic Power Structure . The Judges are listed there.

12 jurors and one judge = 13. There is no law anywhere that requires 12 jurors. So why 12?

New Topics

Forum List

Back