The Virginia Tech Massacre, April 16th, 2007 Another Step In Removing USA Gun Rights

I do not Grok your theory. If the Bible says that lambs are to be sacrificed, then why is the sacrificing of such SATANIC? If I serve leg of lamb for Easter Dinner, am I now a SATANIST?

Hold on I got this...I just need a few mins here...

While you're at it, would you mind clarifying where Mint Jelly fits on the Divine - Satanic spectrum?

Satanists are known for such crimes as mutilating and sacrificing animals, desecrating churches, profaning and robbing graves, exhuming corpses, raping, kidnapping, child molestation, ritual murder and cannibalism.

Cho Seung-Hui (The killer of the Virginia Tech Massacre), asked the following questions in his videos that he sent to the media:

1. Do you know what it's like to be torched (burned) alive?

2. Do you know what it's like to have your throat slashed from ear to ear?

3. Do you know what it's like to be impaled on a cross for amusement?

4. Do you know what it's like to have trash shoved down your throat?

Cho Seung-Hui: Do you know what it's like to be torched (burned) alive?

This is an interesting statement, because Satanists have also long since been known to burn their victims alive in ritualistic fashion.

Here is a snippet from an article on a woman who was "burned alive" by Satanists after being shot:

A 19-year-old girl is stabbed to death — allegedly by a group of young Satanists who thought she personified the Virgin Mary. Her 16-year-old companion, no longer considered a reliable sect member, is killed and buried alongside her.

The discovery last week of the two victims' burial place has sparked an investigation into a metal band scene in Milan and its possible links to Satan worshippers, according to details that emerged Tuesday.

The disappearance of Chiara Marino and Fabio Tollis in 1998 had remained a mystery until earlier this year, when one of the people later accused of the murders began to cooperate with authorities.

Prosecutors now suspect an occult sect carried out the killings in a drug-fueled ritual, said Francesca Cramis, lawyer for one of the four people arrested in the case.

According to police, they had already tried — and failed — to kill the two by burning them alive in a car on New Year's Eve, said Cramis.

Oreste Benzi, a priest who works to rehabilitate Satanists, estimates that these worshippers of the occult number around 600,000 in Italy.

http://www.wwrn.org/sparse.php?idd=6201

In fact, burning people in ritual sacrifice is nothing new. It can be traced back to the ancients.

The Carthaginians, like the Phoenicians, Canaanites, and the Babylonians, rolled their children into a fiery pit mde in the shape of their "god" Baal/Moloch. At a site near modern Tunis over six thousand urns were found containing the charred remains of infants. The Cannanite-Hebrews were seriously into the sacrifice of Humans and Animals. Even in the Hebrew Old Testament there are many references to people sacrificing their children for their "god".

These are the same types of rituals that are performed by Satanists today.

I do not Grok your theory. If the Bible says that lambs are to be sacrificed, then why is the sacrificing of such SATANIC? If I serve leg of lamb for Easter Dinner, am I now a SATANIST?

Yes. Lamb tastes terrible.

Cho Seung-Hui: Do you know what it's like to have your throat slashed from ear to ear?

This is another very interesting statement. The reason why it is so interesting to me is because Satanists have also long since been known to slice the throats of their victims during their rituals. From ear to ear. Just like Cho Seung said.

In fact, Satanist sacrificial victims, who have many times been bred from birth for the role, are ritually killed by slashing the throat from left to right. This is the origin of the Free Masonic sign of pulling the flat hand across the throat from left to right, a movement which means "You're dead."

After the victim has had their throat sliced, the blood from the victim is then collected. It is poured into goblets and consumed by the Satanists, together with the liver and the eyes. The Satanists believe that this is supposed to provide them strength and greater psychic vision. Fat is then scraped from the intestines of the victim and smeared over the bodies of the Satanist participants. Often times, the body of the victim is then suspended from a tree (or a cross) and allowed to fall onto the Satanists.

Cho Seung-Hui: Do you know what it's like to be impaled on a cross for amusement?

Satanists are also known for suspending their victims after impaling them to upside-down-crosses.

The upside-down cross in satanic circles symbolizes mockery and rejection of Jesus Christ. Necklaces with upside-down crosses are worn by satanists.

The "Inverted Cross," has been a Satanic Symbol since the 7th century.

Cho Seung-Hui: Do you know what it's like to have trash shoved down your throat?

Could this be a reference to sexual abuse?

We know that Cho wrote many stories about a child being molested by his stepfather. Could it be that Cho was actually writing a story that was really about himself?

Satanic cults are known for child molestation. They do it on a daily basis. For them, it's like chocolate covered strawberries. I hate to say that, but it's true.

Cho Seung-Hui: I didn't have to do it. I did it for my children. My brothers. My sisters. I did it because you f-cked them.

Again it seems like Cho is referencing some kind of sexual abuse here. And it's dealing with children (both boys and girls).

Did Cho witness such an event? Or was he himself involved in some kind of sexually oriented abuse?

How much do we really know about Cho's childhood? Where did he grow up? What kind of family was he a part of? These are important questions because so far everything that came out of this guys mouth to me sounds like it is related to Satanism in one form or another.

"Trashed shoved down his throat" could be a reference to being molested by a male. I wouldn't disregard the possibility of it for all the money in the World.

Cho Seung-Hui: Do you know what it's like to have trash shoved down your throat?

Could this be a reference to sexual abuse?

We know that Cho wrote many stories about a child being molested by his stepfather. Could it be that Cho was actually writing a story that was really about himself?

Satanic cults are known for child molestation. They do it on a daily basis. For them, it's like chocolate covered strawberries. I hate to say that, but it's true.

Cho Seung-Hui: I didn't have to do it. I did it for my children. My brothers. My sisters. I did it because you f-cked them.

Again it seems like Cho is referencing some kind of sexual abuse here. And it's dealing with children (both boys and girls).

Did Cho witness such an event? Or was he himself involved in some kind of sexually oriented abuse?

How much do we really know about Cho's childhood? Where did he grow up? What kind of family was he a part of? These are important questions because so far everything that came out of this guys mouth to me sounds like it is related to Satanism in one form or another.

"Trashed shoved down his throat" could be a reference to being molested by a male." I wouldn't disregard it for all the money in the World.

Assuming all your 'what ifs' true, that would explain or condone it?

In fact, the thing that worries me most is that the media seems to want to jump straight to the subject of "Gun Control".

They aren't even asking serious deep questions related to Cho. They are mainly only pointing out his actions and trying to figure out what new laws should be passed related to guns.

That's scary.

How to make campus security safer is good. How to take away more of the rights of American citizens is bad.

It's like a mother who sees her child do something very bad and then steps outside and yells out to the entire World that "everybodys grounded."

Except in this case, it's alot more serious than that.

In fact, the thing that worries me most is that the media seems to want to jump straight to the subject of "Gun Control".

They aren't even asking serious deep questions related to Cho. They are mainly only pointing out his actions and trying to figure out what new laws should be passed related to guns.

That's scary.

How to make campus security safer is good. How to take away more of the rights of American citizens is bad.

It's like a mother who sees her child do something very bad and then steps outside and yells out to the entire World that "everybodys grounded."

Except in this case, it's alot more serious than that.

Then address the 'cause' which has been to curtail the ability to have people committed that desperately need it. Why? Silly goose, they have their rights to refuse meds, go homeless, or shoot people. Of course if they do the later, they will be arrested if they don't commit suicide, tried, forced to take their meds and found competant, then they may be executed.

Then address the 'cause' which has been to curtail the ability to have people committed that desperately need it. Why? Silly goose, they have their rights to refuse meds, go homeless, or shoot people. Of course if they do the later, they will be arrested if they don't commit suicide, tried, forced to take their meds and found competant, then they may be executed.

Yes I know Kathianne but we also have to realisticly look at the art of mind-control. For God sakes, the topic has been around for over 50 years now, and it has already been proven that even our own government was involved in such studies.

Why can't people ask themselves if it is possible to control a person's mind by using mind games, hypnosis, actual surgery on the brain, chemical drugs, hallucinogens, and other resources? And then come to a logical conclusion based on the evidence? Why do people continuously pass this stuff off as hokus-pokus?

Satanists have these items. And people had better believe that they use them in alot of their rituals. After all, it's not so easy to slash a person's throat and drink their blood when you are completely sober.

Yes I know Kathianne but we also have to realisticly look at the art of mind-control. For God sakes, the topic has been around for over 50 years now, and it has already been proven that even our own government was involved in such studies.

Why can't people ask themselves if it is possible to control a person's mind by using mind games, hypnosis, actual surgery on the brain, chemical drugs, hallucinogens, and other resources? And then come to a logical conclusion based on the evidence? Why do people continuously pass this stuff off as hokus-pokus?

Satanists have these items. And people had better believe that they use them in alot of their rituals. After all, it's not so easy to slash a person's throat and drink their blood when you are completely sober.

No, 'we' don't. You can concentrate on 'mind control' not me.

Cho Seung-Hui: Do you know what it's like to have to dig your own grave?

Here Cho is referencing something that many Satanic abuse victims claim is part of the method of inducing fear in them in order to make it easier for them to follow the Satanist's commands.

People like Arizona Wilder, and others, have stated that one tactic that Satanists use to abuse their victims is to have them crawl into a casket, and then bury them alive for days without food or water, alone in the dark (sometimes even with another person), with no bathroom (obviously), and to keep them there until they are about to die.

Then the Satanists will unbury their victims and tell them things like, "how does it feel to be dead?" Ect. ect....

But trust me. That's only the tip of the iceberg. I've read much creepier things than this from abuse victims.

In one of Cho Seung-Hui's videos, he gives a reference to the killers from the Columbine School Massacre. He calls them "martyrs" and says that they too died for a specific reason.

Now...what reason could this be? I have my ideas, others have theirs. Most people agree that one of the purposes was to kill, but they don't focus so much outside the box. I believe that it's all part of a larger agenda. This is why in the past 10 years we have seen school massacres like never before. And back in the day these things on this type of scale were never heard of.

Could it be that the whole reason the past 10 years has shown this much gun violence is because the New World Order is in full swing and the people behind it are trying to eliminate our right to bear arms as soon as possible? And that they will do whatever it takes to spin these events in their favor so that they can get the ball moving even faster?

I believe in this possibility. Because everything I have studied so far in my life brings me to here. And this is what I see unfolding. They won't stop at the Virginia Tech Massacre though, because if the American people aren't willing to give up our guns now, they will "step it up a notch" so to speak, in hopes that we will cave.

Whats interesting to me about the reference to the Columbine killers though is that they too have been said to have been affiliated with Satanists. And I'm not talking about the TrenchCoat Mafia either. Because that is a whole nother thing by itself.

Besides giving reference to the Columbine Killers, Cho Seung-Hui also wrote out a manifesto, just like the Oklahoma Bomber.

In fact, what is really interesting about The Virginia Tech Massacre, the Columbine High School Massacre, and the Oklahoma City Bombings is that they all occured in April, and that they all occured within the same week, and that they all occured around the time of April 19th. Which is a well known important Satanic ritual date. Hell, one of them occured right on April 19th!

April 19th is a Satanic ritual day relating to fire - or the "fire god" Baal or Moloch. And what does Moloch demand according to the Satanists/Illuminati? The sacrifice of children. The mass number of those killed on this day are done according to the same belief as those performed by the ancients. In the same way, these events to these Satanist/Illuminati members are mass blood rituals in which large numbers of people are killed and maimed, and the planet is engulfed by negative energy.

As I mentioned before, April is the month of the "sacrificial Lamb." This is an extremely important month for the Satanists/Illuminati. They use this month fo honor their "gods" with the mass sacrifice of innocent people.

Virginia Tech High School Massacre - April 16, 2007 - 33 dead. 33 is an Illuminati signature number.

Columbine High School Massacre - April 20, 1999 - 13 dead. 13 is another Illuminati signature number.

The Oklohoma City Bombings: April 19, 1995. April 19th is a special Satanic ritual date.

Ok so if that wasn't enough evidence for you guys, than how about the fact that if we take the date of April 19th, which is the most significant date out of all 3 of the above, it's easy to see that the date of the Columbine High School Massacre was 1 day away from the date of the month/day of the Oklahoma City Bombings. And if we look at the Virginia Tech School Massacre date we can see that it is 3 days away from the day/month of the Oklahoma City Bombings. Put those two numbers together 1 and 3 and you get the number 13. And it all revolves around that very special Satanic/Illuminati date of April 19th.

Another significant event that happened on the Satanic ritual date of April 19th is the Waco incident, where fire completely consumed the Branch Davidian ranch at Mount Carmel complex, killing 79 people, including 21 children and Davidian leader David Koresh.

Again, we see the significance of the fire and April 19th. This is obviously another Satanic act where burning tons of children for the homage of their fire "god" Baal/Moloch can be seen.

Forum List

Back