The Virginia Tech Massacre, April 16th, 2007 Another Step In Removing USA Gun Rights

The importance of the order of the 3 events is extremely important, because it's a perfect symbol created out of disastrous events for America.

Let me show you what I mean:

First came the Oklahoma City Bombings on April 19th, 1995.

Next came the Columbine High School Massacre on April 20th, 1999. 1 day away from April 19th.

Next came the Virginia Tech School Massacre on April 16, 2007. 3 days away from April 19th.

So first came the Satanic fire ritual date, then came the number 1, and then came the number 3.

So essentially, what we have here, is a symbol for the one of the Satanist's favorite days with the number 13 wrapped around it.

Clever huh?

Let's get a mathematician in here. I would like to see what the odds are for the numbers 33 and 13 appearing everywhere in our government and also that they occured in the two most famous School Massacres in the United States and also that all of the High School Massacres involving large numbers of dead within the past 10-15 years have occured within the months of March or April.

I would like to know the odds on all of this. Statistically I mean. My guess is that the odds would be incredible.

Cho Seung-Hui: I did it. When the time came I did it.

So what does his statement prove? It proves that the date of April 16th, 2007 was pre-planned by someone. Or that it was pre-planned by Cho himself.

What it does show though...is that Cho waited for that specific date and time to do what he did when he did it.

The Columbine High-School Massacre occured on April 20th, 1999.

This is also significant because Adolf Hitler was born on April 20th, 1889.

So we can see another symbolism connected to the date of April 20th.

In fact, Adolf Hitler was known for dabbling in the "Black Arts" himself.

Did the Columbine Killers know that Adolf Hitler was born on April 20th, the same day they chose for their Massacre? My guess is that they did, and this also proves that these people are Satanists who are honoring one of the worst people in history by committing their atrocious act on his birthday of all days.

Now...I do believe that Satanists are behind all these School Massacres in some kind of way. In the case of the Columbine killers and The Virginia Tech School killer I think they were involved with them directly.

Now the big question is, if they were affiliated with Satanists, what kind of group were they affiliated with? And, if they were afilliated with a certain Satanic cult or group, than who did that group answer to?

I'm telling you folks, you can always trace something back to something else. And the Controllers are the ones who are at the top of the pyramid with all their different branches like the Illuminati, ect.

School Massacres don't happen all the time. When it comes to these types of Massacres there have only been a handful of them. And they have all occured in either March or April.

School shootings on the other hand may be common, but not Massacres on this type of scale.

These are Satanist acts. That is very important to understand because Gang violence is a whole nother thing. And so is bullying. No...this is deeper than that. And I believe that it can be traced back to the Controllers in one way or another.

The Sheriff's department said that most of Cho Seung-Hui's victims were shot 3 times.

MOST ALL OF HIS VICTIMS WERE SHOT 3 TIMES! How can that happen randomly?

It is more likely that Cho took the time to make sure that each victim was dead. As if he was trying to make sure that he kept his quota of 33 victims in total.

The last person Cho shot was a boy who he walked around a couple of times before shooting in the butt and the shoulder. No joke. Two of the most non-lethal places to shoot a person. I believe the reason he did this is not because he had any intention of killing this person (he had already met his quota except for himself), but that this one was "just for fun".

Babylon (ancient)

Harappa, Indus Valley (ancient)

Baghdad, Iraq

Damascus, Syria

Islamabad, and Rawalpindi, Pakistan

Casablanca, Morocco

Beirut, Qiryat Shemona, Nahariyya, and Ma'alot Tarshikha, Israel

Phoenix, Tempe, and Scottsdale, Arizona*

Anaheim, Brea, East Los Angeles, Laguna Beach, Long Beach, Oceanside, Escondido, Encinitas, Indio, Irvine, Newport Beach, Palm Springs, San Diego, and San Juan Capistrano, California

Roswell, New Mexico
Lubbock, Paris, and Texarkana, Texas
Birmingham, and Tuscaloosa, Alabama
El Dorado, and Texarkana, Arkansas
Atlanta, Athens-Clarke, and Augusta-Richmond, Georgia
Columbus, and Greenville, Mississippi
Columbia, and Charleston, South Carolina
Kochi, Matsuura, Nagasaki, Oita, and Saga, Japan

HJ, what are those cities for? Are all those placed on the 33rd parallel?

Yes they are. And that's just the northern parallel.

How crazy is that?

So basically, what you are saying, is that what most people do not realize is that Baghdad, Iraq sits directly on the 33rd Parallel?

Has the time come for a huge loss of life to occur at the 33rd parallel, possibly as a means by which to bring in The Anti-Christ of the New World Order?

The Iraq war has been occuring for over 4 years now with no end in sight. How ironic is it that Baghdad, Iraq is directly on the 33rd parallel, and is where most of the slaughtering is occuring.

Cho Seung-Hui: You Sadistic snobs. You backed me into a corner and left me with no choice.

Again, here it clearly looks as if Cho is making reference to Satanists again. Or to a similar organization or group. He certainly wasn't referring to the victims of Virginia Tech because they were not "Sadistic".

Here is a snippet from an article on Satanic ritual abuse.

Since the early 1980s, approximately 17% of the clients who recover memories of CSA go on to uncover memories of ritual abuse or of Satanic or Sadistic Ritual Abuse (SRA). Some also progress to a diagnosis of Multiple Personality Disorder (a.k.a. Dissociative Identity Disorder).

http://www.religioustolerance.org/mind_cnt.htm

When he says "you backed me into a corner and left me with no choice" did that mean that someone or some people were holding some kind of leverage over Cho? Or that he was being mind controlled by them to do what he did?

Cho Seung-Hui: I didn't have to do this. I could have fled. But I'm not running anymore.

Here is another clue! Who was threatening Cho? Why would he make this statement? Who was he running from? Who was trying to torment his life?

Cho Seung-Hui: You chose to extinguish this poor boy's life.

Here it looks as if Cho is trying to tell us something about his childhood again. Because he uses the word boy and not man. Most people who have been abused sexually, mentally, emotionally, or even physically as a child have a hard time letting go of their childhood. That to me is what this represents.

FACT is, the ACLU is responsable for a huge chunk of this, even though the libs are trying to blame conservatives, the families of the fallen themselves, and one lib giving a speech (I think at the same forum Bush was speaking) to honor the school and murdered, and to try to help soothe the bereiving families. In it, she had to bring in one of her pet political agendas. I dont remember the exact issue, I think it had to do with something about the enviormental damage in Africa by large corp's.
HOW FUCKING INAPPROPRIATE AND CLASSLESS. These sub humans have to self control, and are flat out jackasses.
What if some of the parents disagreed with her political stance? ANd the others have no be wondering what the hell she is bringing it into the topic for. Who is this woman?
These self loathing, high self esteemed liberals allow their anger to subdue them into the realm of bizarre human behavior that is beyond the line of reasonable by any standard that any majority of people could agree on.
They use the same standard for justification of behavior as the Murderer at Virginia Tech do.

Cho Seung-Hui: Now the blood is on your hands.

Whos hands? Who was Cho talking to? Obviously this is a statement that has to do with the fact that he did not consider the killings as a part of his own actions, and that it was part of someone elses, a third parties, most likely in my opinion because he was being mind controlled by Satanic ritualists.

Why do I believe this? Well, I find it very ironic that Cho's rampage only ended after the 32nd victim had been killed, and that it was only THEN that Cho decided to stop the killing. Or did he actually have any say so in it at all? Perhaps it was part of his programming?

32 victims + Cho himself = 33 victims. In this case thats how they did it.

The number is clear. Cho counted himself as the last victim. In fact, he made absolutely sure to it that he was the 33rd victim by choosing not to kill anyone else and to turn the gun on himself at that moment.

One method of creating "Human robots" is to induce a state of mind known as Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID).

This involves compartmentalising a persons mind into a series of programmed personalities, each of which is triggered by a word, sentence, sound or action. Each compartment of the mind is unconnected to the others. So one minute you are operating in a certain personality, and the next, after the trigger word or action, you lock into another.

Its like moving a dial on the radio and picking up another station. Whats more, unless you are skillfully deprogrammed, you don't remember anything as the dial keeps moving. But even this technique is primitive compared with some of the latest methods that are said to be used.

The people who have received methods of mind control programming can be used for many things, such as when they can be activated to carry out assassinations.

This is one reason why so many assassinations are performed by people with the same mental profile - the so called lone nutters. They would be neither alone nor, in most cases, insane if they were allowed to live in their natural state of mind. The ones that are programmed beings, are often bred for such a role since childhood.

One method used for instance, is to plant a terrorist bomb and ensure that the person you want to be blamed for it is in the right place at the right time for him to be accused and charged with the outrage. It is also said to be possible to program that persons mind while in custody to ensure that they even think that he or she was involved.

We have also seen a spate of "lone nutters" in a number of countries who commit mass murder by going apparently crazy with guns.

In the United Kingdom they have had horrific examples of this in the little towns of Hungerford in Berkshire and Dunblane in Scotland. A so called "lone-nutter" named Thomas Hamilton walked into a school in Dunblane and opened fire on little children in the gymnasium. The affect on the collective psyche of hundreds of millions of people across the world, especially, of course, in the UK, was devastating. Shortly after that came the massacre in Port Arthur, there came an incident in a small town in Tasmania, Australia, where another lone gunmen went crazy. This was followed in England by a guy attacking children and their teachers with a machete at a school in Wolverhampton.

What goes on here? Look at the profiles of such people. They have a background of being a bit strange or simple - not the full quid as neighbours described the Port Arthur killer, Martin Bryant. This is perfect when you want them and their horrors to be dismissed as the work of a "lone nutter."

In Bryants case he had just returned from a two week stay in the United States when he went beserk with his gun. People close to him said his character had changed after he came back from the US. It has been shown that terrorist groups like the IRA have what they call sleepers, people who lie low unused for years, even decades, until circumstances arrive in which they and their cover can be exploited for a particular task. It is basically the same in this world of mindcontrol.

In the cases of the mind-controlled-slaves, or "sleepers", there are people who can be programmed to live in the community with a certain character profile until the time comes when they can be used. They are known in the trade as "dead eyes." They have no idea that they are being used in this way because they are not in control of their minds, but their programmers are.

Now if what is being said there is true, then we are in deep trouble, because if so many of those in power want control over every aspect of our lives, and they want a defenseless population, than how can they go about enforcing their laws?

They would need problem-reaction-solution scenerios and they would be more than happy to create the problem because...THEY ARE SICK PEOPLE WITH AN AGENDA.

Despite Rise in Gun Crime in Britain, ABC News Trumpets UK's Handgun Ban
Posted by Brent Baker on April 23, 2007 - 02:36.
World News Sunday continued ABC's gun control crusade, devoting its “A Closer Look” segment to how after the 1996 school shooting in Dunblane, Scotland, Great Britain virtually banned handguns, suggesting it's worth emulating. But though reporter David Wright conceded, in the middle of his story, that “gun crime has risen here” since handguns were outlawed, thus seemingly undermining the premise that making guns illegal lessens crime committed with guns, he hung his story on how “Britain has never again had a school shooting.” But if gun crime is rising, that sounds more like good luck than a result of the ban.

Wright featured two Britons exasperated by the refusal of the U.S. to follow Britain's lead. Gun control activist Ann Pearston contended: “What ordinary people have got to do in the United States, if they really care about what happened at Virginia Tech, is to make the banning of firearms in the United States an election issue.” Mick North, the father of a child killed in the Dunblane incident, fretted: “Nothing happened after Columbine. Nothing happened after Nickel Mines in the Amish community. After a few weeks, nothing will happen after Virginia Tech. Even the death of 32 people may not be enough to build up the necessary momentum.”

For early examples of ABC's crusading post-Virginia Tech, check the April 20 NewsBusters item, “Disappointment at ABC News: 'Politicians and Gun Control: Why Aren’t They Outraged?'” And from April 17, “Nets Blame Virginia's 'Lax' Gun Laws, Gibson and Couric Press Bush on Gun Control.”

Anchor Dan Harris set up the April 22 World News Sunday story:

“With Virginia Tech on everyone's mind, we're going to take A Closer Look tonight at the aftermath of another school massacre, one that changed the lives and changed the law across Great Britain. Eleven years ago, in a small town in Scotland, a man killed 15 elementary students, a crime that Britain vowed would never happen again and since that day has not. ABC's David Wright reports on the lessons of Dunblane.”

David Wright began, from Scotland: “March 13th, 1996, three years before Columbine, this tiny town faced the news every community dreads -- a rampage at an elementary school. Most of the victims, like Sophie North, were just 5 years old.”

Mick North, victim's father: “She would be 16-1/2 now, a young woman causing me no end of problems, no doubt, but problems that I would have loved to have had.”

Wright: “Same age as some of those kids at Virginia Tech.”

North: “Probably just about, yes.”

Wright: “Because of Dunblane, 16 kids will never go to college. The gunman, a former scoutmaster named Thomas Hamilton, killed their teacher, too, before taking his own life. In three minutes time, he fired 105 bullets. Had he arrived at the school during morning assembly as he had planned, the death toll would have been even higher. All of Britain was shocked by Dunblane, even more so because the guns used in the rampage were legally purchased. And as a direct result of what happened here, this country decided to ban virtually all handguns.”

Tony Blair in 1997: “They have done enormous carnage often to wholly innocent civilians, including children. The sooner Britain gets a lead in this, the better. It's the right and civilized things to do.”

Wright: “It helped bring Tony Blair to power. His party made banning handguns a campaign issue.”

Ann Pearston, gun control activist: “We just said after Dunblane that never again was someone going to walk into a school and massacre children.”

Wright: “They never have, not in Britain. Gun crime has risen here during the past decade. But Britain has never again had a school shooting.”

Pearston: “What ordinary people have got to do in the United States, if they really care about what happened at Virginia Tech, is to make the banning of firearms in the United States an election issue.”

North: “Sadly, I won't hold my breath.”

Wright: “Sophie North's father is well aware that the handgun debate is a sacred cow in the U.S., in part because of the Second Amendment.”

North: “Nothing happened after Columbine. Nothing happened after Nickel Mines in the Amish community. After a few weeks, nothing will happen after Virginia Tech. Even the death of 32 people may not be enough to build up the necessary momentum.”

Wright concluded: “Over here, they're watching in horror and sympathy. David Wright, ABC News, Dunblane.”

http://newsbusters.org/node/12230

Forum List

Back