The Violent & Deadly Insurrection

There was a shooting at our local mall a few months ago. Two of the cameras caught almost the whole thing. A good guy with a gun took the bad guy out. Come to find out this never happened. There were 32 other cameras in the mall that did not see a thing. Boom, never happened.

There was a shooting at our local mall a few months ago. Two of the cameras caught almost the whole thing. A good guy with a gun took the bad guy out. Come to find out this never happened. There were 32 other cameras in the mall that did not see a thing. Boom, never happened.
Huh?

The UNiparty needed the insurrection narrative to shame opposition into silence while they fraudulently installed a brain dead meat puppet that could be controlled & used to reduce America then be blamed for the crash.

By claiming it was an "insurrection", they used special emergency rules to ban the motions of investigation that were about to be brought to the floor to contest the results.
It was an illegal coup that needed a scary narrative to work

The UNiparty needed the insurrection narrative to shame opposition into silence while they fraudulently installed a brain dead meat puppet that could be controlled & used to reduce America then be blamed for the crash.

By claiming it was an "insurrection", they used special emergency rules to ban the motions of investigation that were about to be brought to the floor to contest the results.
It was an illegal coup that needed a scary narrative to work
The adults knew it wasn't an insurrection

I'm inclined to think this is an effort at satire or such, but then, given track record ???
If this is real story; malls tend to be large areas and like 32 other cameras weren't pointed to the area the other two were.

I'm inclined to think this is an effort at satire or such, but then, given track record ???
If this is real story; malls tend to be large areas and like 32 other cameras weren't pointed to the area the other two were.
Exactly, I guess it is satire. And this is a true story. The mall is a couple miles of my house. A kid shot a shooter across the food court within a few seconds of when the shooter started killing people. But the other 4000 hours of video not showing the shooter does not mean it did not happen, just making the comparison to the Tucker tapes.

Exactly, I guess it is satire. And this is a true story. The mall is a couple miles of my house. A kid shot a shooter across the food court within a few seconds of when the shooter started killing people. But the other 4000 hours of video not showing the shooter does not mean it did not happen, just making the comparison to the Tucker tapes.
But we have already seen the Committee approved videos. Tucker's videos, that were withheld by the Committee, show there was no insurrection. Most of the video is boring surveillance that Tucker's staff reviewed and was only shots with no humans or just normal everyday coming and going. I dare say, IF there were more videos showing more and worse violence on the part of the protestors, we would have already seen it. BTW, tags on Tucker's videos show that the Committee did review them but, since they did not show the protesters in a bad light, the Committee kept them secret. Heads on that committee should roll....but I doubt it.

But we have already seen the Committee approved videos. Tucker's videos show there was no insurrection. Most of the video is boring surveillance shots with no humans. I dare say, IF there were more videos showing more and worse violence on the part of the protestors, we would have already seen it. BTW, tags on Tucker's videos show that the Committee did review them but, since they did not show the protesters in a bad light, the Committee kept them secret. Heads on that committee should roll....but I doubt it.
Alternate facts.

Video proves they lied to us again. What does the truth matter when you have an agenda to push on the gullible masses

If Only.I say That's a Joke,son. I say ... that's a Joke. { Foghorn Leghorn }
From the lies about there being no such thing as a Deep State.
To the almost 4 years about Trump " colluding with Russia ".
If anything Hunter Biden colluded with Russia.Hillary used her
Law Firm and the DNC to pay for The Steele Dossier which paid
a Russian Agent to craft an embarassing False accusation about Trump.
Plus 3 attempts to Impeach a good successfull President { Trump } simply
because the real incompetents and America haters had a mission.
To oblige an Obama wet dream of " Transforming " this once Great
country.Which of course has been Job one for Joe Biden.
I can't think of One good Policy the guy has implemented let alone
pushed.At this juncture of his pathetic Presidency where use of the Lie
is being popularized and even made law, nothing is sacred.
Except of course Lying.
As for the Brilliance of Tucker Carlson :
" There is no worse lie than a truth misunderstood
by those who hear it. "
--
Henry James { The Will to Believe } 1897

Last edited:
JVVmxRu.jpg

Specify the origins of a " shooting at our local mall " and then the
discovery that it never happened.How did it get reported and
what was the follow-up.
I know this is the new normal.Let the corrupted MSM handle
how things are reported or not reported.
This being the virtual pickle the Democrats in junction with a
radical woke MSM plays { tinkers around } with Reporting.
This kinda Stalinistic crap never passed muster in the U.S.
This is what Obama helped promote.

Alternate facts.
Really no such thingy.It's not like bouts of alternate Depression.
Alternate Facts ... eh Bub.
" All generous minds have a horror of what we
commonly call ' facts '. They are the brute beasts
of the intellectual domain.
Sin has many tools,but a
LiE is the handle
that fits them all. "
Oliver Wendall Holmes { The Autocrat of the Breakfast Table }

What Tucker showed did not happen? Did not look that way to me.

Last edited:
Specify the origins of a " shooting at our local mall " and then the
discovery that it never happened.How did it get reported and
what was the follow-up.
I know this is the new normal.Let the corrupted MSM handle
how things are reported or not reported.
This being the virtual pickle the Democrats in junction with a
radical woke MSM plays { tinkers around } with Reporting.
This kinda Stalinistic crap never passed muster in the U.S.
This is what Obama helped promote.
WTF Stalinistic crap are you talking about? Greenwood Park Mall shooting - Wikipedia Of course it happened. I was making fun of the Trumpsters with the cameras pointing the wrong direction trying to pretend that proved the attempt to over throw the government never happened, because most of the cameras did not see it.

The adults knew it wasn't an insurrection
I wonder how long until the Democrats in league with
a Woke Mainstream media decide to re-define what
it means to be an " Adult ". I say ... it's coming.
Like what Ray Bradbury foretold in :
- Fahrenheist 451- {1951}

WTF Stalinistic crap are you talking about? Greenwood Park Mall shooting - Wikipedia Of course it happened. I was making fun of the Trumpsters with the cameras pointing the wrong direction trying to pretend that proved the attempt to over throw the government never happened, because most of the cameras did not see it.
Hay Pally ... there are monthly if not weekly shootings at Malls
and places like Wal*Mart.If you wanna be taken seriously
- Just the Facts,Ma'am -.
It's okey to use humor but not in context to deadly serious
reporting.Do you have to be reminded of that.
That how the leftists' think they can fudge and get cutesy with
facts over important matters.Even major league Journalist.
Sharyl Attkisson {ex CBS reporter } left that Network because
she was literally fed-up with the way her profession { as Journalist }
was out to control what we think instead of just Reporting,
She wrote a book detailing how the Networks operate.
By creating narratives in order to control how we think,thereby
how we vote, and the way we behave.
It used to be known as :
AstroturFinking!

Forum List

Back