The Violent & Deadly Insurrection

Hay Pally ... there are monthly if not weekly shootings at Malls
and places like Wal*Mart.If you wanna be taken sreiously
- Just the Facts,Ma'am -.
It's okey to use humor but not in context to deadly serious
reporting.Do you have to be reminded of that.
That how the leftists' think they can fudge and get cutesy with
facts over important matters.Even major league Journalist.
Sharyl Attkisson {ex CBS reporter } left that Network because
she was literally fed-up with the way her profession { as Journalist }
was out to control what we think instead of just Reporting,
She wrote a book detailing how the Networks operate.
By creating narratives in order to control how we think,thereby
how we vote, and the way we behave.
It used to be known as :
AstroturFinking!
Take your meds, we can discuss in a couple of hours.

Practicing Medicine as well message boarding with a
dog license again.Weren't you warned about this habit.
well, no. I do this all the time. I think you need a frontal lobotomy. Please report to your nearest lobotomizer. Dont forget your insurance card.

The Democrats are giving us their version of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" and it's getting REALLY REALLY OLD.
I'm waiting { not with Bated Breath } for Biden to
Exorcise his true self and try out crying for political
effect.Then Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am and Eek!
the devil inside and out comes a pitcherful of *Green
goo.Like Linda Blair in - The Exorcist - { 1971 }
as the White House makes a mad scramble to locate a
Catholic Priest to perform an Exorcism ritual.
I mean,it still ain't against the Law to Dream such stuff
... is it.
* consisting of half eaten mushrooms for added effect

No, facts that don’t fit the Committee’s ‘Orange Man Bad’ narrative.
Um ... " Committee's " Like what Committee's ?
Biden uses Committee's. ? I thought to hear him tell it,
he's the real deal.The only committee he has use for are
those engaged in games.Like the Committee to make sure
" Orange Man BaD " makes some kind of appearance at
The Oscars. Or at least some grown man with a cartoon face
like Jimmie Kimmel { former Beer Belly acting stooge } can
sneak in his optics ... verbally.Almost always used to help
one Party { Democrats vs. Republicans }.
That's considered ... to Shill. The Brooklyn born Satirist
was also an Altar Boy.Or maybe his relatives considered
him an Altar Man as his first job.

Um ... " Committee's " Like what Committee's ?
Biden uses Committee's. ? I thought to hear him tell it,
he's the real deal.The only committee he has use for are
those engaged in games.Like the Committee to make sure
" Orange Man BaD " makes some kind of appearance at
The Oscars. Or at least some grown man with a cartoon face
like Jimmie Kimmel { former Beer Belly acting stooge } can
sneak in his optics ... verbally.Almost always used to help
one Party { Democrats vs. Republicans }.
That's considered ... to Shill. The Brooklyn born Satirist
was also an Altar Boy.Or maybe his relatives considered
him an Altar Man as his first job.
The Select Committee headed by Liz Cheney.

Video proves they lied to us again. What does the truth matter when you have an agenda to push on the gullible masses

I believe this text from Tucker proves you wrong.

A couple of weeks ago, I was watching video of people fighting on the street in Washington. A group of Trump guys surrounded an Antifa kid and started pounding the living shit out of him. It was three against one, at least. Jumping a guy like that is dishonorable obviously. It’s not how white men fight. Yet suddenly I found myself rooting for the mob against the man, hoping they’d hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it. Then somewhere deep in my brain, an alarm went off: this isn’t good for me. I’m becoming something I don’t want to be. The Antifa creep is a human being. Much as I despise what he says and does, much as I’m sure I’d hate him personally if I knew him, I shouldn’t gloat over his suffering. I should be bothered by it. I should remember that somewhere somebody probably loves this kid, and would be crushed if he was killed. If I don’t care about those things, if I reduce people to their politics, how am I better than he is?

The adults knew it wasn't an insurrection

You mean the people watching Fox News or other right wing media were fooled into thinking it wasn't a violent insurrection. Tucker lied to you. Secretly, this is what he thought after watching the VIOLENCE!

A couple of weeks ago, I was watching video of people fighting on the street in Washington. A group of Trump guys surrounded an Antifa kid and started pounding the living shit out of him. It was three against one, at least. Jumping a guy like that is dishonorable obviously. It’s not how white men fight. Yet suddenly I found myself rooting for the mob against the man, hoping they’d hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it. Then somewhere deep in my brain, an alarm went off: this isn’t good for me. I’m becoming something I don’t want to be. The Antifa creep is a human being. Much as I despise what he says and does, much as I’m sure I’d hate him personally if I knew him, I shouldn’t gloat over his suffering. I should be bothered by it. I should remember that somewhere somebody probably loves this kid, and would be crushed if he was killed. If I don’t care about those things, if I reduce people to their politics, how am I better than he is?

But we have already seen the Committee approved videos. Tucker's videos, that were withheld by the Committee, show there was no insurrection. Most of the video is boring surveillance that Tucker's staff reviewed and was only shots with no humans or just normal everyday coming and going. I dare say, IF there were more videos showing more and worse violence on the part of the protestors, we would have already seen it. BTW, tags on Tucker's videos show that the Committee did review them but, since they did not show the protesters in a bad light, the Committee kept them secret. Heads on that committee should roll....but I doubt it.
Tucker. LOL

I believe this text from Tucker proves you wrong.

I feel sorry that you could even think that at all. Glad you recognize hatred is not the answer.

But we have already seen the Committee approved videos. Tucker's videos, that were withheld by the Committee, show there was no insurrection. Most of the video is boring surveillance that Tucker's staff reviewed and was only shots with no humans or just normal everyday coming and going. I dare say, IF there were more videos showing more and worse violence on the part of the protestors, we would have already seen it. BTW, tags on Tucker's videos show that the Committee did review them but, since they did not show the protesters in a bad light, the Committee kept them secret. Heads on that committee should roll....but I doubt it.
I feel sorry that you could even think that at all. Glad you recognize hatred is not the answer.
Not my words. That was a Tucker text.

Tucker. LOL

This is what I was replying to. Somehow only the top half of the post printed out. I looked at it again. If you had clicked on the expand button you would have seen I was responding to you
Text must have been too long to put it all up there. It means you are not an extremist and that's a good thing. Especially now. The world's headed for hard times no matter which party is in power and we'd better stick together or we're finished.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back