The violence Beck caused

I dont know , I have never listened to him

And therein lies your problem. You don't listen to anyone that you don't agree with. Apparently, you don't fear them, so why won't you ever listen to another viewpoint?

For starters, you entitled this thread 'The Violence Beck Caused'. The article you linked to said this guy listened to Beck and named several other right wing sources that he allegedly listened to. How then do you know it was Beck that 'caused' the violence? Why not one of the others? Why not a general accusation against right wing rhetoric? No. You deliberately focused on one. Why? Why Beck?

Go listen to his taped voice from prison.

I dont really know who alex jones is , how can I listen to someone I dont know about?

And the beat goes on...

TM continues her quest to have everyone in the U.S. treated as though they are hair trigger insane homicidal maniacs.

She may need a padded cell, but the vast vast vast majority of the population is perfectly capable and willing to not overreact to things they see, hear, and read in the media.

I dont know , I have never listened to him

And therein lies your problem. You don't listen to anyone that you don't agree with. Apparently, you don't fear them, so why won't you ever listen to another viewpoint?

For starters, you entitled this thread 'The Violence Beck Caused'. The article you linked to said this guy listened to Beck and named several other right wing sources that he allegedly listened to. How then do you know it was Beck that 'caused' the violence? Why not one of the others? Why not a general accusation against right wing rhetoric? No. You deliberately focused on one. Why? Why Beck?

Good question. Why blame Beck when Williams blamed FoxNews
Gunman says he watched Beck and read right-wing sites | The Upshot Yahoo! News

"I'm actually mad at Fox," Williams told Walsh. "I'm mad at them because they go on to something else. It's like they drop the issue and it lands on a shelf somewhere to collect dust. And that's what's happening to the truth. It's going out and collecting dust. I say you're not going to let these people get away with this stuff. You can't let them get away with it. So this was my action because of Fox's neglect."

According the rightwinger, Beck gave him the ingormation that justified his attack.

Williams told John Hamilton of liberal Pacifica Radio -- who conducted the interview and investigation for Media Matters -- that "Beck would never say anything about a conspiracy, would never advocate violence. ... But he'll give you every ounce of evidence that you could possibly need." Williams also said Beck is "like a schoolteacher on TV."

I don't do what TM tells me to.

It's a good policy. I'm sticking with it.

Highway Shooter Targeted Tides Foundation, ACLU - News Story - KTVU San Francisco

At some point the right will have to face this issue of violence and their rethoric.

I hope they do before more people die

Can you answer my question? Why did you single out Beck?

Should I be calling you a liar now? Because there is nothing in your link that lays the blame on Beck. Except you.

I hope you can stop using tragedies to further your political agenda. It's disgusting.

Highway Shooter Targeted Tides Foundation, ACLU - News Story - KTVU San Francisco

At some point the right will have to face this issue of violence and their rethoric.

I hope they do before more people die

Non of this is proof that political violent imagery caused Jared Loughner's rampage. Still waiting on that (this makes nine times I've asked).

The right? Why did you ignore the violence from the left directed at Palin? I provided you the link, twice, and you just ignored it. Oh wait, I know. Because you're a hack.

So, in conclusion. We can determine from this onslaught from the left towards Mrs. Palin, The Tea Party, The Republicans, Fox News, Glen Beck, Michael Savage. etc etc etc, (The DEMONIZATION) list is very very long, that TruthDon'tMeanShit and the left wing want an end to Free speech and thus an end to democracy. I don't think we should allow these communists to succeed.

Alex Jones is a conspiracy nut who, along with the 911truthout.org, has concocted stories of internal-government conspiracies to undermine our rights and constitution and to start up a one world government under a group of several corporations and select individual investors.

Alex Jones claim that both the Republicans and Democrats party are plotting to steal our freedom as well. I keep Alex Jones in my "this nut is too fruity to be a nut" box.

he shota democrat on purpose.

He railed against the government.

He talked of the gold standard and disliked our current monitary system.

He talked about people not speaking english where he lived.

He lived is a state that has had massive poltical upheaval surrounding immigrants of latino desent.

To pretend there was nothing political about his insane rants is just not honest.

So, in conclusion. We can determine from this onslaught from the left towards Mrs. Palin, The Tea Party, The Republicans, Fox News, Glen Beck, Michael Savage. etc etc etc, (The DEMONIZATION) list is very very long, that TruthDon'tMeanShit and the left wing want an end to Free speech and thus an end to democracy. I don't think we should allow these communists to succeed.

Indeed.

The something that TM wishes the government to do to prevent the "violence" is to void the First Amendment.

No thank you.

He lived is a state that has had massive poltical upheaval surrounding immigrants of latino desent.

To pretend there was nothing political about his insane rants is just not honest.

Does anyone else note the irony of TM criticizing broad bigotry based on stereotypes by promoting another broadly bigoted stereotype?

Experts see echoes of extremism in Loughner's ramblings - Los Angeles Times

Berlet wrote an article this week noting that similarly disjointed talk of government currency and money manipulation plots was found in the case of antiabortionist John C. Salvi III, convicted in the 1994 clinic shootings in Massachusetts that left two women dead and several people injured.

Potok said it appeared that Loughner's frequent references to government control of the public through grammar ("The government is implying mind control and brainwash on the people by controlling grammar," Loughner said in one video) were drawn from David Wynn Miller, a far-right activist in Milwaukee.

Miller has argued to a small but avid following that the government launched a control program by writing citizens' names in capital letters on their birth certificates, and that if colons and hyphens are added to people's names in a certain way, they become a "prepositional phrase" no longer subject to taxation.

Last edited:

Provide the proof that violent political imagery was the cause behind Jared Loughner's rampage in AZ. Not what you think/feel/believe but facts. Not facts about others, facts on Loughner.

TEN times I've asked, zero answers. Do they have duck-and-dodge instructions on the DNC website or something?

Extremism.... is not right wing. Extremism is on both sides. I could say much the same thing about you. Your constant inability to see any other view than your own is mindnumbingly frustrating. You refuse to deal with any facts that don't fit your view. You refuse to see your own 'lies'.

Supposed, for the sake of argument, you drove one of the left wing posters on here over the edge with your constant bullshit. And that poster went and got a gun and shot someone.... then they told the world that you were responsible. Would you be responsible? I would say no. You would have to say 'yes'.

Gunman says he watched Beck and read right-wing sites | The Upshot Yahoo! News

Before Byron Williams engaged in a shootout with California Highway Patrol officers in July, he watched Fox News' Glenn Beck, listened to conservative radio host Michael Savage, and got news and information from Alex Jones' InfoWars.com and several right-wing fringe websites.

The boys have dropped by to evaluate your thought processes...
Opus.jpg

How many Republican senators and congressmen have called Obama names, said he wasn't born here or pals around with terrorists? Too many to mention.

How many Democratic senators and congressmen have connected Sarah Palin to the shooter in Arizona? Here is a list of their names:

Perhaps someone else could fill in the names. I couldn't find any.

The poor sick kid ranted things from very right wing proponents.

I am not saying any sane and reasonable right leaning people added to this madness, I am saying ther is plenty of evidence the fringe right wing zealots contributed to this with their constant hate spew.

The poor sick kid ranted things from very right wing proponents.

I am not saying any sane and reasonable right leaning people added to this madness, I am saying ther is plenty of evidence the fringe right wing zealots contributed to this with their constant hate spew.

Which poor sick kid?

Where in your link is the violent political imagery?

I guess your partisan brain fog is the reason you missed this. From your link:

"On the other hand, some analysts say Loughner had an equal number of leftist inspirations".

Forum List

Back