The US Navy thought Kerry a hero and gave him medals

Or how about how you stated that Charles Rangel's legislation about the draft was only satirical. I asked why you defended it as reality in the past. You denied having ever done so. I provided your exact quotes to prove you wrong.

See, whisky and meds affect your memory too.

Can someone else please take over here? I'm starting to get a complex for picking on the mentally challenged elderly. Thank you.

Originally posted by Psychoblues
Although your ridiculous accusations are noted, I must point out that I've never been proven by any definition wrong on this board. I've heard of lot of disagreement and suffered plenty of personal attacks but any question that I've ever raised here remains just that, a guestion. I find it universal that it's really hard to defend warmongering, lying by national representatives, purely partisan argument and personal attack to the expense of situational truth. In my opinion, at least so far, I think you capable of that discernment. If not, I apologize the indulgence.

alittle dillusional arent we.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5629
http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5630&perpage=15&pagenumber=2
http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5546
http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5212

Hmm all i had to do was type your name into search and take the first 4 threads. Funny.

Originally posted by insein
Sorry jim i was searching for his threads.

And a great job you did. Sadly, it was likely a wasted effort. He doesn't answer direct questions and refuses to cite sources for his drunken claims. He's funny though, every board needs a court jester. :)

My, my. You're such busy bodies tonight. It's not frivolous, however. Somehow, anyhow, you need to stamp out this oppositional viewpoint.

I've read back through the threads, I see no contradiction. Go ahead in your small ways of thinking and create one. We're still debating the Einstein theory of relativism aren't we?

Once again, the personal attacks are noted but they only serve to expose your weaknesses. But on to more fertile argument: Bush is, was and forever will be an idiot in the eyes of history.

Once again, the personal attacks are noted but they only serve to expose your weaknesses. But on to more fertile argument: Bush is, was and forever will be an idiot in the eyes of history.

No, the weakness here is your refusal to see an opposing viewpoint. You refuse to acknowledge facts when they are presented. You refuse to cite sources as every single person on this board does except you.

George Bush has millions upon millions of supporters who disagree with you. Deal with that.

My, my. You're such busy bodies tonight. It's not frivolous, however. Somehow, anyhow, you need to stamp out this oppositional viewpoint.

I've read back through the threads, I see no contradiction. Go ahead in your small ways of thinking and create one. We're still debating the Einstein theory of relativism aren't we?

WOW if he's an idiot how is Bubba gonna be portrayed?

Originally posted by jimnyc
No, the weakness here is your refusal to see an opposing viewpoint. You refuse to acknowledge facts when they are presented. You refuse to cite sources as every single person on this board does except you.

George Bush has millions upon millions of supporters who disagree with you. Deal with that.

Somebody needs to keep an eye on Psycho on election night, when the results start pouring in he might drown himself into an Old Crow and valium coma.

4 MORE YEARS OF BUSH FOR THE BETTERMENT OF AMERICA!

I like it in the thread pointed to by the second link where psycho makes a bunch of wild claims about how stupid Bush is, then insein refutes those claims with full articles and links to the original source. Psycho then dismisses this evidence, claiming it's been refuted "countless times." When asked for these refutations or links to these refutations, psycho simply replied with, "But you never saw any of that, did you, insein? Sorry, fella, I can't open the eyes of those who refuse to see."

So basically, if I haven't seen your sources before, it's because I'm blind to the truth, meaning you don't have to show them to me and we're all just supposed to believe every word you say without backup. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Conservative: See, here's my proof that this is true.
Psycho: Oh, please, that's been refuted dozens of times. It's completely invalid.
Conservative: Really? Where are these refutations? I'd like to see them so I can form a counter-argument.
Psycho: You haven't seen them? That means you must be some fanatical conservative who refuses to see the truth for what it really is. You've ignored the truth.
Conservative: No, really. I must've missed it. Tell me, so I can see for myself.
Psycho: Dismissed.

Thanks for your concern, OCA. Surprizingly, I'm a Busch type of guy. Old Crow and it's likes were ditched by me years ago. I still love the taste of a good Old Charter or Jack Daniels but I have to chase them with a half quart of Busch or I'm doomed to hugging the commode or riding in an ambulance should I chance them. But you can bet your sweet ass I'll be sober and active on election day and night. No need at all to worry about me then, or should you?

Thanks for your concern, OCA. Surprizingly, I'm a Busch type of guy. Old Crow and it's likes were ditched by me years ago. I still love the taste of a good Old Charter or Jack Daniels but I have to chase them with a half quart of Busch or I'm doomed to hugging the commode or riding in an ambulance should I chance them. But you can bet your sweet ass I'll be sober and active on election day and night. No need at all to worry about me then, or should you?

Busch? Now the picture is getting clearer.

Why is Vietnam relevant? Why is a Presidential candidate running on his war record from over 30 years ago? If an honorable war record is so important why weren't either Bush I or Dole able to beat Clinton? Why do some dwell on the past when there are exceedingly more important things to worry about?

...like a plan for the future.

No, really, Hobbit, links, facts and reference mean little here in USMB amongst the conservatives. I've seen links and references completely withdrawn by their authors or publishers repeated here as facts. I've seen distortions of fact so blatant as to be laughably dismissed. We exist, at least here in USMB, in an artificial world. It's what we want it to be or to the minimal what the administrators want it to be. That's kinda it, don't 'cha dig it?

No, really, Hobbit, links, facts and reference mean little here in USMB amongst the conservatives. I've seen links and references completely withdrawn by their authors or publishers repeated here as facts. I've seen distortions of fact so blatant as to be laughably dismissed. We exist, at least here in USMB, in an artificial world. It's what we want it to be or to the minimal what the administrators want it to be. That's kinda it, don't 'cha dig it?

It's better than no proof at all. Oh, and most of those laughable links are posted by Bully and then laughed at.

HaHaHa!!!!!!! Then you admit it!!!!!!! Sometimes we create our own facade, creating it and admitting are rare. To many a facade is all that is required. To others, a bit of truth and understanding are necessary. But I don't suppose you can go so far as recognizing that, can you?

Once again it seems Democrats dont get it. This isnt about the medals at all. Its about his lying about his service. Its about his multiple accounts of him throwing his medals ro someone elses or something over the white house walls. Its about his lying under oath about what his fellow soldiers did.

But then you are the guys that thought the Clinton scandals were all about sex, i dont think you will get this although they are the same principles.

HaHaHa!!!!!!! Then you admit it!!!!!!! Sometimes we create our own facade, creating it and admitting are rare. To many a facade is all that is required. To others, a bit of truth and understanding are necessary. But I don't suppose you can go so far as recognizing that, can you?

No, I'm not "admitting" anything, as I rarely post articles and usually critique or post logic rather than facts. I'm usually one to bash word twisters and comment on the articles posted rather than post my own facts. Also, when I do post articles to back myself up, it's off of CNN or FoxNews or "The New York Times" or something, unlike the crap Bully posts from suff like "bushissatan.net." I was simply pointing out that posting links to bad articles is at least better than claiming truth without showing any evidence at all, as you are so fond of doing. Even though Bully's sources are less than reputable, he gets more respect from me than you do, since he at least tries to back it up, rather than just spewing more rhetoric and expecting us to suddenly change our minds to your point of view without one iota of evidence. When you fail to produce any proof or at least name the source well enough to be looked up, everything you say loses credibility. I'd no sooner believe that than I would a newspaper with no reporters.

Forum List

Back