The US is wasting its arsenal on Ukraine

Because this is a feature of the ukrainian national elite. I remember that before the war in the West, the topic of ukrainian corruption was very popular, as well as the topic of ukrainian nazis in the army and society.
Now they have forgotten about corruption and the nazis seem to have already become good and kind.
Well, it's common for western politicians and the press to lie. As for Ukrainians - to steal.

What's Putin's net worth?

Litwin

Germany´s Gepard anti-air tanks for Ukraine are wrecks. They were not even sheltered. It could take weeks or months to make them combat ready. Also, the training requires months.

Massive deliveries to Ukraine are taking place. So massive that it would need a long time to replace them. The West has delivered 60.000 anti-tank weapons and 25.000 anti-air weapons already. Among them an entire third of all of America´s Javelin weapons. More arms deliveries worth 800 Million USD are being prepared by the US government.
According to the author, the West is giving up on its own defense for Ukraine.

Biden and Selensky shake hands:
View attachment 631493
Doesn't matter that the U.S. arsenal is depleted.

Afghanistan proved there's no need for one.

The US only contributed about 10% of that list.

The Europeans are having none of this, lol. Germany isn't getting credit for it but they are backfilling a lot of NATO countries who are providing heavy weapons.

The list of artillery going to Ukraine is getting impressive. A couple brigades worth, some of it is top line like the PzH 2000's from the Netherlands. Also a shitload of 155 PGM's. Laser guided and ATK PGK's, with better fusing so they can do something other than just detonate on impact...

The US only contributed about 10% of that list.

The Europeans are having none of this, lol. Germany isn't getting credit for it but they are backfilling a lot of NATO countries who are providing heavy weapons.

The list of artillery going to Ukraine is getting impressive. A couple brigades worth, some of it is top line like the PzH 2000's from the Netherlands. Also a shitload of 155 PGM's. Laser guided and ATK PGK's, with better fusing so they can do something other than just detonate on impact...
Puty poot has the solucion. Keep playing

Puty poot has the solucion. Keep playing
Unfortunately, Puty's solution involves the a-bomb, and he declared his eagerness to use it (again) yesterday. Being near a secondary target, I've got my 30 day e-rats and potassium-iodide ready, so whatever, really. All I know is I'm tired of a-holes threatening such retarded bunk. It no longer worries me.

For God's sake, grow up, and stop saying such shameful nonsense!
All the launch codes for these Soviet missiles in Ukraine were in Moscow. And you should also thank God that there are no atomic weapons left in Ukraine, otherwise these thieves would have sold it to someone.
By the way, did you know that Russia has taken over the payment of all Soviet debts? And then for almost 20 years, she sold gas to Ukraine cheaper than it cost for Russians inside Russia?
I agree Ukraine was corrupt. Just like our current administration in usa.

I did not know that about paying old soviet debts, but i don't know how much Chernobyl was worth as far as maintenance costs over the long term. I've been rooting for the Russian people for quite some time, myself. Not so much big government leaders (in any country).

USA has supported many Christian and democratic leaders in Africa. You probably just ignore those donations.

But the sad fact of the matter is that Ukraine GAVE UP IT'S NUCLEAR ARSENAL for the sake of peace. That's right, thousands of nuclear warheads, they gave them up in hopes of a better future for mankind. The USA agreed to give them support and defend them in the event they were invaded or threatened by another country (the old Soviet Union or Russia or any country). They most likely would not have given up those deterrents if the USA had not made the promise of security.

As I see it, we owe them MUCH more than a few (failed) shipments of arms that haven't even been delivered as yet to the men who need them.

Bingo. Both the U.S. and the U.K. did so, as well as the Russians. Now all sides broke their word; sanctions aren't going to do squat. We have only 37 countries nominally behind us on sanctions, and they represent maybe 50%-55% of the global economy. Most of the rest are countries in Africa, South Am, India, who can't afford to embargo products like Russian wheat and raw materials.

The entire day in Ukraine:
was it you ivan ?

Why people here so gun ho to support WHITE Ukraine but no support for any warring BLACK nations of Africa?

How come NO alliances with any nations of Africa?

Maybe some unexplained bigotry here?
Perhaps it's because there are ALWAYS warring factions between tribes. It has always been that way.

Because this is a feature of the ukrainian national elite. I remember that before the war in the West, the topic of ukrainian corruption was very popular, as well as the topic of ukrainian nazis in the army and society.
Now they have forgotten about corruption and the nazis seem to have already become good and kind.
Well, it's common for western politicians and the press to lie. As for Ukrainians - to steal.

You have any actual evidence to support such a claim?

You have any actual evidence to support such a claim?
I'll vouch for Ringo's claims about corruption. There was widespread corruption in Ukraine, including prostitution, racketeering, and other sins. Heck, even the Biden family syndicate was taking advantage of the situation (well documented).

The part that has broken the seal of trust is that these allegations are not justification for pure aggression and wonton loss of human life and property caused by Putinicalnamious and his fat head. Those who support the actions by the Russian leader lack basic principles which most of us "in the west" (and also all across the world) take for granted.

I'll also agree with the OP in the fact "the US is wasting its arsenal", but only because of the fact that the age-old rule of war is that you NEVER send weapons unless they are going into your own men's hands. The fact of the matter is that we do not know where those weapons and ammo are really going once they cross the border. IMHO, We will be burned.

Forum List

Back