what our pathetic Muscovite emigrants in Germany think about this story . "the police stopped her, Z symbol is forbidden in Germany costs 1500 euros.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
what our pathetic Muscovite emigrants in Germany think about this story . "the police stopped her, Z (Zalupa) symbol is forbidden in Germany costs 1500 euros. :thup: " Baron was it you?

Apophis1966

Apophis1966

2 minutes ago (edited)

I am German my wife is from Odessa, our russian neighbors to whom we have rented a house have been in Germany for 5 years, speak no more than 6 words of German and proudly drive around with the Z and the Russian flag, knowing that my wife is Ukrainian . Yesterday the police stopped her, Z symbol is forbidden in Germany costs 1500 euros. In the evening I handed them the termination of the rental contract, they should go back to Putin.

Last edited:
what our pathetic Muscovite emigrants in Germany think about this story . "the police stopped her, Z (Zalupa) symbol is forbidden in Germany costs 1500 euros. :thup: " Baron was it you?

Apophis1966

Apophis1966

2 minutes ago (edited)

I am German my wife is from Odessa, our russian neighbors to whom we have rented a house have been in Germany for 5 years, speak no more than 6 words of German and proudly drive around with the Z and the Russian flag, knowing that my wife is Ukrainian . Yesterday the police stopped her, Z symbol is forbidden in Germany costs 1500 euros. In the evening I handed them the termination of the rental contract, they should go back to Putin.
Germany has the worst history in the world, so they have gone overboard with their efforts to get past their notorious history. Im sorry that happened to you.

Germany has the worst history in the world
ivan, you don't have a history at all , thats why you have stolen Kyiv Rus´/Ukrainian one

g32sj10ikg651.jpg

Forum List

Back