The US is now banning Muslims from flying to the US

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
MP urges David Cameron to intervene as US bans Muslim family

"officials refused to allow a Muslim family permission to board a flight to the country from Gatwick."

"
The family of 11, from Ms Creasy's Walthamstow constituency in north east London, had planned a holiday to Disneyland in California, saving thousands of pounds for the trip.

But as they went to board the Norwegian Airlines flight to Los Angeles from the Sussex airport on December 15 they were approached by officials from the US Department of Homeland Security, who told them their authorisation to travel had been cancelled."

The US has a visa waiver scheme with the UK, which means the US can't, unless they have sufficient reason, deny anyone 90 days entry into the US for tourism.

How a family of 11 going to Disneyland is a threat to US security, nobody knows, but at this rate the US is going to seriously threaten its tourist industry and friendships around the world.

"officials refused to allow a Muslim family permission to board a flight to the country from Gatwick."

"
The family of 11, from Ms Creasy's Walthamstow constituency in north east London, had planned a holiday to Disneyland in California, saving thousands of pounds for the trip.

But as they went to board the Norwegian Airlines flight to Los Angeles from the Sussex airport on December 15 they were approached by officials from the US Department of Homeland Security, who told them their authorisation to travel had been cancelled."

The US has a visa waiver scheme with the UK, which means the US can't, unless they have sufficient reason, deny anyone 90 days entry into the US for tourism.

How a family of 11 going to Disneyland is a threat to US security, nobody knows, but at this rate the US is going to seriously threaten its tourist industry and friendships around the world.

Meh.

I'm sure the US tourism industry will bounce back.

You incorrectly assume "nobody knows" how 11 Muslims may be a threat to US security. Just because you and I do not know, does not mean that US Dept of Homeland Security does not know.

"

Meh.

I'm sure the US tourism industry will bounce back.

You incorrectly assume "nobody knows" how 11 Muslims may be a threat to US security. Just because you and I do not know, does not mean that US Dept of Homeland Security does not know.

EVERYONE could be a threat to US security, just close the borders and let in nobody because everyone is threat.

Well that's 11 people with a newfound hate for the U.S. I hope ISIS doesn't find them on twitter.

Well, you can spend loads on the military (and thereby making your military hardware people rich) and have lots of fear if you don't have people who hate the US, it's another 11 people who are able to fill the gap of the 11 Islamic terrorists dying every day.

Well that's 11 people with a newfound hate for the U.S. I hope ISIS doesn't find them on twitter.

Well, you can spend loads on the military (and thereby making your military hardware people rich) and have lots of fear if you don't have people who hate the US, it's another 11 people who are able to fill the gap of the 11 Islamic terrorists dying every day.

:cuckoo:

"

Did any of their kids win some clock building contests recently?

:gives:

So, what is wrong with what I said? Or do you just want to attack people?
Nothing' was wrong; I was, in complete astonishment, agreeing with you and commiserating on your frequency of getting things right by realizing that a broken clock is still more frequently correct than you.

So, what is wrong with what I said? Or do you just want to attack people?
Nothing' was wrong; I was, in complete astonishment, agreeing with you and commiserating on your frequency of getting things right by realizing that a broken clock is still more frequently correct than you.

So, you still want to get an attack in anyway.

If you have a problem with what I say, you could just debate with me instead of attacking me.

So, you still want to get an attack in anyway.

If you have a problem with what I say, you could just debate with me instead of attacking me.

But I'm not attacking you; I am agreeing with you, and trying to keep this shocking occurrence in perspective with your history of hilarity.

Muslims have become unpopular, and with every terrorist attack, people will hate them more.

"

Thats not what the title of your thread represents.
Looking for a post count or are you this dishonest?

"

Thats not what the title of your thread represents.
Looking for a post count or are you this dishonest?

Not what it represents? Er... what are you going on about? Post count? Again, what are you going on about?

Muslims have become unpopular, and with every terrorist attack, people will hate them more.

Yeah, let's hate people because of what others do. Let me hate you because the US govt invaded Iraq.
i didn/t say I approve. But if you look at all the people supporting Trump, you can see that hatred of Muslims is catching on.

It's been in place since 2001, the Iraq War was designed to increase hatred of Muslims, the way Bush spoke was designed to increase hatred. Now they've got what they want.

The question is, if Americans hate Muslims more and Muslims hate Americans more, what will happen. Doesn't take a genius to see that the right's policy is one of making hatred so they can get their war.

Yeah, let's hate people because of what others do. Let me hate you because the US govt invaded Iraq.
i didn/t say I approve. But if you look at all the people supporting Trump, you can see that hatred of Muslims is catching on.

It's been in place since 2001, the Iraq War was designed to increase hatred of Muslims, the way Bush spoke was designed to increase hatred. Now they've got what they want.

The question is, if Americans hate Muslims more and Muslims hate Americans more, what will happen. Doesn't take a genius to see that the right's policy is one of making hatred so they can get their war.
You sound like a Truther.

Forum List

Back