More proof ISIS is Supported by the Turks

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Why cant Obama get the Turks to stop supporting ISIS?

ISIL Leader’s Mobile Phone Shows Turkey’s Support
A commander of the Iraqi volunteer forces (Hashd al-Shaabi) revealed that a mobile phone found with one of the killed ISIL ringleaders proved the Turkish spy agency’s support for the terrorist group.

“The mobile phone was found with one of the killed ISIL leaders in the Northern parts of Salahuddin province two days ago,” Jabbar al-Ma’mouri told Soumeriya news on Monday.

He said that the mobile set and history files contain messages from the Turkish intelligence agency which show that Ankara supports the ISIL terrorist group through providing security at the points of entry used by ISIL militants from Turkey to Iraq.

“The mobile phone also contains other important information which cannot be disclosed now, and it has been delivered to the specialized security groups for further scrutiny,” Ma’mouri said.

A commander of the Iraqi volunteer forces (Hashd al-Shaabi) revealed that a mobile phone found with one of the killed ISIL ringleaders proved the Turkish spy agency’s support for the terrorist group.

“The mobile phone was found with one of the killed ISIL leaders in the Northern parts of Salahuddin province two days ago,” Jabbar al-Ma’mouri told Soumeriya news on Monday.

He said that the mobile set and history files contain messages from the Turkish intelligence agency which show that Ankara supports the ISIL terrorist group through providing security at the points of entry used by ISIL militants from Turkey to Iraq.

“The mobile phone also contains other important information which cannot be disclosed now, and it has been delivered to the specialized security groups for further scrutiny,” Ma’mouri said.

Turkey just needs "dealing" with, let's face it....Erdogan is a psychopath, he thinks he's the new Sultan.

Turkey is a Sunni muslim country that doesn't want a Shiite dominated Iraq on its border.

So of course they want to help ISIS drive out the Iranian backed Shia fighters. ..... :cool:

Turkey is a Sunni muslim country that doesn't want a Shiite dominated Iraq on its border.

So of course they want to help ISIS drive out the Iranian backed Shia fighters. ..... :cool:

It must be within the capabilities of Erdoghan to find a better crew of people to sponsor.

He isnt bending the environment to his own Will, but trying to ride a tiger instead. The latter never ends well.

Erdoghan is having to walk a tightrope.

On one hand, Turkey is a member of NATO and its members are fighting ISIS.

But on the other hand, he must do what's in the best interest for his country and people. .... :cool:

But on the other hand, he must do what's in the best interest for his country and people. .... :cool:
Well make up your mind,which is it? Is Erdogan helping to fight ISIS or is he befriending ISIS to enhance national security against Shiites encroaching on the Iraqi border?

I tend to be very skeptical of found "evidence" that might have been planted to sway opinions. But suppose the data is genuine? Perhaps it shows there is a mole in the Turkish Intelligence agency.

Frankly, though, the evidence is probably a good find. As a extemporaneous validation of that I suspect the Russian pilot who was killed a short time ago had observed something on the ground that Turkey didn't want him to discover. Could he have been flying in an area where Turkey and ISIL were corroborating in some way. Why else would they shoot a defenseless pilot who had just parachuted from his plane? Did Turks do the shooting or did ISIL terrorists do it? I really want to know.

Last edited:
Well make up your mind,which is it? Is Erdogan helping to fight ISIS or is he befriending ISIS to enhance national security against Shiites encroaching on the Iraqi border?
I'll leave it for you to figure it out......but keep in mind that he is a politician ....... :cool:

There does seem to be a general consensus in the media that Erdogan is indeed double dealing with ISIS. But wouldn't ISIS leaders be aware of that? How could they not be? If Turkish soldiers are killing ISIS fighters how in the hell can that be reconciled with behind the scene black market oil deals? I guess I am just too Western in my thinking...

That is the problem, he doesnt see the advancement of the alliance with NATO as best for his people, and now he is too strong politically to be removed and too willing to play with ISIS to tolerate.

Something bad this way comes.

I'll leave it for you to figure it out......but keep in mind that he is a politician ....... :cool:

There does seem to be a general consensus in the media that Erdogan is indeed double dealing with ISIS. But wouldn't ISIS leaders be aware of that? How could they not be? If Turkish soldiers are killing ISIS fighters how in the hell can that be reconciled with behind the scene black market oil deals? I guess I am just too Western in my thinking...
The Turks play fight ISIS just like the GOP play fights Dhimmicrats in Congress.

They should be thrown out of nato asap, and never allowed to join the EU. Inshahalla.

With the Soviet Union dismantled and with Putin proclaiming his Christianity perhaps we need to take another look at your suggestion. I know it sounds incredulous but should we now be forming an alliance with our Christian Russian brethren against the Turkish/ISIS threat? IS it Russia who should exchange places in NATO with Turkey? Food for thought!

For this reason, amongst a myriad of other reasons, Turkey should NOT be in NATO.

Which illustrates my point, Turkey shouldn't be in NATO.

Turkey RAUS!

Which illustrates my point, Turkey shouldn't be in NATO.

Turkey RAUS!

Even more problematic is how do we get NATO out of Turkey/ The Turks have quite an arsenal of nuclear missiles. Will they give them up so easily?

Forum List

Back