The Upside of the Sequester - A Democratic Congress after 2014.

8nmr9.jpg

spending has produced positive GDP uninterrupted since June of 09 - no surer way exists to reduce the deficit than a growing economy, and likewise nothing will increase the deficit more than a stagnant one - the direction of Tea Party Republicans as the same Great Recession.

Well, I correctly predicted that the ACA decision assured President Obama a second term. Welp...this will assure a Democratic majority in both houses of congress.

You can take that to the bank.

:cool:

The ACA had nothing to do with Dictator Obama getting a second term, polling showed a noticeably larger percentage people were against it than for it. What gave Obama a 2nd term was when the idiots like Karl Rove got ahold or Romney after the 1st debate and had him tone it down. Karl Rove is a moron. Romney also did not connect with Americans like he should have, in fact Romney received 4% less of the Mormon vote than John McCain did.

The Repubican Party has no fight, they refused to attack Obama the same way Obama attacked Romney, and Romney came off as not standing for anything, just like most Republicans. Obama won with fewer votes than in 2008, but he still had his voter fraud machine well organized and in place, as well as black panthers using voter intimidation. Aside from that, unless the Republicans actually stand for something other than being the party of surrender, the party of Karl Rove, John Boehner, Mitch McConnell and other establishment trash, they will continue to lose and possibly go the way of the Whig Party.

There are voters like me who in 2014 will not vote for Republicans, simply because voting for a Republican is voting for someone who will find the quickest way to surrender to the Democrats, which translates into a complete waste of a vote. In 2014, I am voting Libertarian and Independent, I am not alone. The ACA had nothing to do with Obama being re-elected, if the Republicans actually had a spine and fought, Obama would be history. The Republican party is its own worst enemy.

bucs90 bloviated:
This is gonna crush the GOP.

No, this will not crush the GOP. The GOP is doing a great job of alienating voters by refusing to stand up and fight and being the party of America-hater, Karl Rove.

This will not crush the GOP, because this is a 2% reduction of an increase. This country survived past government shut downs, the GOP still had control of the House and Senate up until 2006, until George W. Bush cost them their majorities.

In closing, I have no idea if the GOP will hold onto the House or not. I actually could care less, since the GOP is nothing more than a rubber stamp for the Democrat party.

Last edited:

Military cuts are coming. And the left is going to blame the GOP, saying "They sacrificed funding for the troops all so the elite rich of this country didn't pay a penny more towards the debt".

The Dems will win that message. And many in the military will not necessarily turn Democrat, but, they'll be pissed enough to tell Republicans to fuck off.

And the GOP will have successfully alienated YET ANOTHER of it's previously reliable voting blocs.

You are dreaming. Several have made statements reminding the people that there is no real cut but that the only cuts were made to the amount of increase. The people will realize it as things go on and nothing changes to affect their lives....

No people will realise no effect.

Then they'll want MORE cuts.

I got up this morning and my lights still turned on. My car still started. Even the sun came out.

Could it be that there is life beyond government?

Well, I correctly predicted that the ACA decision assured President Obama a second term. Welp...this will assure a Democratic majority in both houses of congress.

Bullshit, the fear mongerer in chief is already back pedaling on his latest tour of lies....

spending has produced positive GDP uninterrupted since June of 09 - no surer way exists to reduce the deficit than a growing economy, and likewise nothing will increase the deficit more than a stagnant one - the direction of Tea Party Republicans as the same Great Recession.

GDP had positive growth since 2009?:eusa_whistle:

Military cuts are coming. And the left is going to blame the GOP, saying "They sacrificed funding for the troops all so the elite rich of this country didn't pay a penny more towards the debt".

The Dems will win that message. And many in the military will not necessarily turn Democrat, but, they'll be pissed enough to tell Republicans to fuck off.

And the GOP will have successfully alienated YET ANOTHER of it's previously reliable voting blocs.

You are dreaming. Several have made statements reminding the people that there is no real cut but that the only cuts were made to the amount of increase. The people will realize it as things go on and nothing changes to affect their lives....

This is what I am hoping for. A patriotic revolt against government intrusion in our lives. Back to the basics. Some people are too young to remember how things are supposed to work methinks. . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAwAY0LH9hg]Ronald Reagan - Message to Washington - YouTube[/ame]

Party has become everything with a lot of you here, the hell if it's good or bad for the country..Sad to see you are one

This is what I am hoping for. A patriotic revolt against government intrusion in our lives. Back to the basics. Some people are too young to remember how things are supposed to work methinks. . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAwAY0LH9hg]Ronald Reagan - Message to Washington - YouTube[/ame]

Uncle Ronnie talked a good game but he was all bark and no bite.

Party has become everything with a lot of you here, the hell if it's good or bad for the country..Sad to see you are one

Look at your avatar!

Spending has also produced a 16 trillion dollar national debt that will pass 17 trillion this year and is projected to hit 20 trillion by 2016 if we stay continue on the Obama Democrat direction where do you think that will lead?

Spending has produced the slowest recovery since the great depression. The economy has always recovered after a recession, except, that is, when Democrats tried to fix it.

Spending has produced the slowest recovery since the great depression. The economy has always recovered after a recession, except, that is, when Democrats tried to fix it.

Was this a business cycle recession, or did you idiots create a financial and housing crisis, plus heading the world's economy to a depression that was avoided?

Forum List

Back