The Upside of the Sequester - A Democratic Congress after 2014.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Well, I correctly predicted that the ACA decision assured President Obama a second term. Welp...this will assure a Democratic majority in both houses of congress.

You can take that to the bank.

:cool:

a lot will depend on who's message the public responds to - and how the Administration negotiates the debt ceiling with House Republicans.

Well, I correctly predicted that the ACA decision assured President Obama a second term. Welp...this will assure a Democratic majority in both houses of congress.

Hmm seems I heard this same stuff a lot before the 2010 midterms I think 2014 ones will be a wash the people don't trust either party enough give one full control.

Last edited:
That would only be an upside if we elect a Republican President at the same time.

Our liberties are ALWAYS safer when neither party controls the whole federal government.

Hmm seems I heard this same stuff a lot before the 2010 midterms I think 2014 ones will be a wash the people don't trust either party enough give one full control.

Midterms don't really have a big voter turnout. 2010 was a double whammy that favored the Republicans. Their relentless campaign against the ACA as well has the terrible UE numbers gave them fertile ground.

That's not going to happen this time.

Lay your access to this site on it....

:lol:

Why?

We can 'take it to the bank'... what do you have to lose?? Hell, I will put my access up against yours as incentive... either way, I am rid of you and you are rid of me

Otherwise known as you just spew shit once again...

Post the bet with the mods and admins... username .vs username and IP ban... very simple...

You're either talking shit about your 'in the bank' assumption, or you are indeed some prognosticator and you rid the site of me...

One could justifiably state that with all the man-eating zombies Oblamer, his cronies in the W.H., and you foretold about the Sequester never made it to the streets. Then the threats made to even your own liberal press, one could honestly claim it's a flop and the people have seen the Party for what it really is. A fear mongering, threatening, thuggery and bullying group of elitist who use people for their own gain.

You and Oblamer get 6 pinochio's for the Sequester farce

Sequester schmester.

WGAF?

This is a side show. An orchestrated distraction.

It is chump change "woe is us" bullshit.

The REAL problems are our addiction to spending and disregard of budgets and willingness to put everything on "credit." And mainly, it is the massive amount of real debt that goes far beyond the stuff we discuss. It is the unfunded mandates. ANd it will be the crap we call Obamacare.

We are seriously fucked. And the GOP is unable and unwilling to even try to fight back.

Midterms don't really have a big voter turnout. 2010 was a double whammy that favored the Republicans. Their relentless campaign against the ACA as well has the terrible UE numbers gave them fertile ground.

That's not going to happen this time.
The unemployment numbers aren't great now and you have a national debt that will pass 17 trillion this year and be headed for 18 trillion in 2014 which is why the 2014 midterms will be a wash neither party has anything to give them a distinct advantage of course the party partisans will never admit this.

It all depends on whether the right has learned anything from the lefts propaganda machine......

Right now the masses are still hearing the lies coming from the Whitehouse and they are sucking them up....

It all depends on whether the right has learned anything from the lefts propaganda machine......

Right now the masses are still hearing the lies coming from the Whitehouse and they are sucking them up....

LIES?!?!?!?!?!?

Lies????

The President might be less than totally and fully and completely and utterly HONEST? :eek:

as well as ten percent inflation, higher gas prices, high unemployment, higher taxes
the only thing coming down is barry's handicap.

Careful now... you may soon be receiving an e-mail from Sperling or someone else in the W.H. threatening you. But you aren't a member of the press are you. Just another old timer.

This is gonna crush the GOP.

Military cuts are coming. And the left is going to blame the GOP, saying "They sacrificed funding for the troops all so the elite rich of this country didn't pay a penny more towards the debt".

The Dems will win that message. And many in the military will not necessarily turn Democrat, but, they'll be pissed enough to tell Republicans to fuck off.

And the GOP will have successfully alienated YET ANOTHER of it's previously reliable voting blocs.

Forum List

Back