The Unregulated Power of the Federal Reserve

Google

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2011
“The Federal Reserve is an independent agency, and that means basically there is no other agency of government that which can override actions that we take” – Alan Greenspan [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkmLnNEvdU]YouTube - ‪Allen Greenspan when asked about the relationship of The Federal Reserve and the President‬‏[/ame]

There is no other entity within the United States that can rival the all encompassing influence of the Federal Reserve; which has threatened economic repercussions if subjected to the slightest oversight.

The presidency doesn’t even have that kind of unbound authority. Imagine if the Executive Branch—or any other branch of government declared that they have the unmitigated power over absolutely every aspect of our lives.

When questioned Ben Bernake, under oath, who received the money from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009—at the expense of the American people—Bernake told us he doesn’t know; that the Fed doesn’t have to release that information:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QRltaZFizo&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Bernanke doesnt know where the money went!‬‏[/ame]

It took the Supreme Court to order them to release that information, and it turned out that vast sums of money were given to overseas banks at insanely low interest, interest lower than that charged to the US Government.

What does the Fed believe about the TAARP and all of the other unprecedented economic policies that this administration has taken?

Several federal legislators have come out stating that the Fed and the Treasury told them that if the US Government did not act in granting the Fed this unregulated power to ‘save the markets’ that martial law was going to go into effect, essentially that the sky is going to fall. It was the Federal Reserve that created and guided the passage of these measures, with a subservient president.

Some say ‘well the president appoints the head of the Fed’. The president is given a list of people to choice from, he can’t appoint anyone he wants:

“As stipulated by the Banking Act of 1935, the President appoints the seven members of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System” (Chairman of the Federal Reserve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

The influence of the Federal Reserve is an unquestionable fact that people are waking up to. I believe that it is a strong sentiment, one that is the motivating factor behind the passion of the Tea Party. Hell, Ron Paul is the grandfather of the Fed.

Last edited:
Whats really disgusting is that when the shit finally does hit the fan here in America, These carpetbagging internationalist Bankers will be long gone along with their families on their private Jets ready to build their next nest in the next Nation that they decide to manipulate, profit off of, rape and then destroy from within. These pukes historically have done this. ~BH

America's asleep with their head up their ass as usual. What a shame it is. It's exactly what the puppet masters intentions are, keep them divided and watching dancing with the stars, American Idol and Desperate Housewives, while we continue to rape you and your childrens future. LMAO, All too easy my young jedi! ~BH

America's asleep with their head up their ass as usual. What a shame it is. It's exactly what the puppet masters intentions are, keep them divided and watching dancing with the stars, American Idol and Desperate Housewives, while we continue to rape you and your childrens future. LMAO, All too easy my young jedi! ~BH

Ron Paul is the only hope of true reform that we have, and that concerns me. Mainstream, Tea Party types won't support him because of his statement in 2008 that America was culpable for 911.

Ron Paul is the only candidate that is eliciting any semblance of passion, Herman Cain perhaps. He has stated publicly he endorses a return to a gold standard--but he served a chairman to the Kansas branch of the Fed :lol: i'm not voting for him.

Ron Paul is the only hope of true reform that we have, and that concerns me. Mainstream, Tea Party types won't support him because of his statement in 2008 that America was culpable for 911.

Ron Paul is the only candidate that is eliciting any semblance of passion, Herman Cain perhaps. He has stated publicly he endorses a return to a gold standard--but he served a chairman to the Kansas branch of the Fed :lol: i'm not voting for him.

LMAO! Your bot engine fucked up by posting 911 instead of 9/11. You're a computer generated program that has failed. You idiots can only hope to fool the same dumbshits that you have already fooled because they simply don't get their news from the internet. Yeah, I see u guys. :eusa_shhh: ~BH

I would like to think that the good folks who run this forum will delete your account that is based on fraud. You puppet masters must be foaming out of your mouths over losing control of the everyday propaganda that you not so long ago 100% ruled. The freedom of the internet must disgust you bottomfeeders. LMAO! ~BH

Forum List

Back