The United States of Decline; America Unravels Under Dictator Obama and Cowardly GOP

Yes, there is a lot of difference between declaring war, than congress approving extended military combat. :cuckoo:

Yes, you stupid shit there is a lot of difference as in a formal declaration of war initiates the Presidents war powers, while a mere resolution does not.

lol, you don't have to convince everyone you are an idiot; we already know that, stupid bitch.

No, you are the idiot. What congress passed was not much different than declaring war.

"Whereas, the President has authority under the Constitution to take action to deter and prevent acts of international terrorism against the United States: Now, therefore, be it"

" IN GENERAL- That the President is authorized to use all necessary and appropriate force against those nations, organizations, or persons he determines planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, or harbored such organizations or persons, in order to prevent any future acts of international terrorism against the United States by such nations, organizations or persons."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorization_for_Use_of_Military_Force_Against_Terrorists

Plus the War Power Resolution clearly overrides if there is an attack on the US... Which there was. Congress pretty much gave the President War Powers with that "resolution".
And I have no clue why you felt the need to call me a stupid bitch. There isn't much difference, practically none actually.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Yes, there is a lot of difference between declaring war, than congress approving extended military combat. :cuckoo:

Yes, you stupid shit there is a lot of difference as in a formal declaration of war initiates the Presidents war powers, while a mere resolution does not.

lol, you don't have to convince everyone you are an idiot; we already know that, stupid bitch.

No, you are the idiot. What congress passed was not much different than declaring war.

Lololol

I am asserting that there are differences between having a declared war and a war resolution, and you concede the matter with you first sentence then bitch about how wrong I am.

roflmao

You are one stupid bitch, lololol

There's a great part of living in this "dictatorship". You're free to pack your bags and get the fuck out. May I suggest Russia? Your type seems to have a love affair with it's leader Pootin.

, ^^^^^^^look at all them left wing sites stirring up the hate on this so called love affair with, Putin

now you see who it is that is destroying this country and stirring up hate AGAINST EACH OTHER

And it's damn sure not the right wing

mediamatters
occupydemocrats
greenleegazete.....lol

Last edited:
The United States of Decline; America Unravels Under Dictator Obama and Cowardly GOP

Get out while you can, TeaTard! :lol:

This is my country; I am not going anywhere.

You libtards can talk about leaving the country if you want, but most of the rest of us have no such intention.

But the libtards will voluntarily immigrate in vast numbers in one of two cases:

1) when you dumbasses ruin the country and flee the consequences of your own policies like happens now with the immigration out of New York and California.

2) when the American people retake control and put your ass holes on notice that your gonna have to actually work for a living.

And once you leave, we wont be letting you stupid fucks back in.

roflmao, you quote a bunch of libtard sites about what some conservative meant,lololol

Do you ever read primary sources? Of course not, it might have things you cant fathom contained therein.

You two fools can keep blowing each other if you want, but this country will be rebuilt after you give up and leave.

And you wont find the door open to you when you come back.

, ^^^^^^^look at all them left wing sites stirring up the hate on this so called love affair with, Putin

Look no further than this forum to prove the right wing love affair with Pootin:

Too bad the putz wasn't there in person...like Vlad was.

lol...first name basis!

This was a slap to obama and another indication of what a masterful strategist President Putin really is.

Woof!

True, he is a vicious murderous dictator and STILL better than obama.

Meow!

Sad day, when a foreign leader who demonstrates resolve, strength and calculated political finesse, not only outclasses a US President, but is seen as having superior skills and force of will and a stronger sense of right and wrong..

Flap!

If stupid obama got owned by putin - that is his OWN fault as our idiot of a president fucks up everything he touches.
but if by owning obama putin saved our country and our boys from yet another war - I can live with it.

Hello?

So? Anyone who puts a stick in obama's ass is doing good and President Putin does it better than anyone else.

29iVMgB.jpg

Kitty? Why don't you just fly on over to Russia and let Pootin get some of your ass?

How many more hundreds of examples of right wing love for the Pootin do you want, Stephie-Poo?

"when the American people retake control and put your ass holes on notice that your gonna have to actually work for a living."

The American people retake control every four years.

You far right social cons are not running the country anymore.

Those days are gone forever.

How many more hundreds of examples of right wing love for the Pootin do you want, Stephie-Poo?

You idiots still cant get this basic idea; agreeing with someone on a few things does not amount to an endorsement.

But who gives a shit about what you fucktards think anyway?

If they don't have a boogeyman(Putin, Tea Party, Limbaugh, Beck, Palin, fox news, etc) and lies, shows the left is empty dark hearted people

No morals or honesty in them

and all FOR POLITICS

Last edited:
If they don't have a boogeyman(Putin, Tea Party, Limbaugh, Beck, Palin, fox news, etc) and lies, shows the left is empty dark hearted people

and all FOR POLITICS

and POWER.

These fascists will have their judgment day, no doubt.

and all FOR POLITICS

and POWER.

These fascists will have their judgment day, no doubt.

I was just going to come back and put that in...It's all for control and power over THE PEOPLE (that means YOU) in this country..

will the people wake up in time, we'll see I guess

Forum List

Back