The UN Sex Scandal

no1tovote4 said:
I move we set up a committee to decide the day the committee will meet to decide what choices we have for a lunch venue for a vote of the council.

And that committee can meet on tuesdays.... :D

We have to vote on Tuesday, which I will veto.

Bonnie said:
I vote to revote on whether Tuesday is good........How about we schedule that vote for Thursday??

We haven't voted on Tuesaday yet. Didn't you get a copy of the report? You weren't off working somewhere were you?
22668_nono.gif

Said1 said:
We haven't voted on Tuesaday yet. Didn't you get a copy of the report? You weren't off working somewhere were you?
22668_nono.gif

I must have been asleep............Uh I mean busy :tng:

Johnney said:
i have no such knowledge of a "cahoots" and if i did i wouldnt be able discuss any details of it
:scratch:

I see you still haven't received the 2 for 1 lunch coupon redeemable at the "Big Dong Buffet and Lounge". I'll have my assistant take care of that ASAP.

Said1 said:
I see you haven't received the 2 for 1 lunch coupon redeemable at the "Big Dong Buffet and Lounge". I'll have my assistant take care of that ASAP.
ohhh! ok now i remember...i just had to make sure my secret agenda wasnt being breached! :afro:

Said1 said:
You mean OUR agenda.
Are you France or Germany? Your desguise is very convincing.
ima have to be germany, i dont know if i could whine and cry like france does

Since you all have held this discussion without my participation, I am protesting to the General Assembly in the strongest terms possible and requesting that you ALL be brought up before the Security Council.

CSM said:
Since you all have held this discussion without my participation, I am protesting to the General Assembly in the strongest terms possible and requesting that you ALL be brought up before the Security Council.

Jeez, CSM. I'm running out of twofer cupons. What'll it be, Chinese or Mexican?

Forum List

Back