The Ultimate Obama Question

James Buchanan: congressman, senator, ambassador, cabinet officer, president (nearly lost the Union)
Abraham Lincoln: 1-term congressman (saved the Union, one of the three greatest presidents in American history)

I haven't limited anything. Whatever he has done, is wrong. Whatever he hasn't done is still his fault. And he continues to blame all his trouble on Bush, even almost half way into his term.
This isn't setting well with voters. And November will bear that out.

What the fuck?

So out of one side of your mouth you are going to bitch about the things Obama has done.

And out of the other side of the mouth you are going to bitch that he hasn't done anything.

Your brilliance never ceases to amaze me.

I haven't limited anything. Whatever he has done, is wrong. Whatever he hasn't done is still his fault. And he continues to blame all his trouble on Bush, even almost half way into his term.

What the fuck?

So out of one side of your mouth you are going to bitch about the things Obama has done.

And out of the other side of the mouth you are going to bitch that he hasn't done anything.

No dumbshit.
Let me say this slowwwllly.

Whatever he has done is wrong.
Whatever he has not done is negligent of real issues that need attention.

Is that clearer? Probably not.

What the fuck?

No dumbshit.

And the whole point of this thread is that Obama hasn't done anything. You have stuck your self in a rhetorical loop. You can sit here and try to pretend that isn't the case, I could care less. I am still bemused at how funny this is.

What the fuck?

No dumbshit.

And the whole point of this thread is that Obama hasn't done anything. You have stuck your self in a rhetorical loop. You can sit here and try to pretend that isn't the case, I could care less. I am still bemused at how funny this is.

No. The whole point of the thread is that Obama has not governed. He has merely campaigned for one thing or another. One governs by taking responsibility. He has failed to do that, blaming Bush instead.

All of Obama's proposals are simply more of the same. Temporary breaks never work, as we discovered i cash for clunkers etc. It simply pushes demand into a short window.
He is incapable of learning. His policies are total disasters. And the worst part is he has no idea either that they failed or how to fix them.

We're in an economic slowdown, and have been through a deep recession, because the Bush tax cuts didn't work.

:rofl:

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

No dumbshit.

No. The whole point of the thread is that Obama has not governed. He has merely campaigned for one thing or another. One governs by taking responsibility. He has failed to do that, blaming Bush instead.

Like I said, you can try to make two completely contradicting arguments about Obama at the same time. That's your prerogative.

You just look like a dumbass for doing so. Of course, you are probably immune to that now.

Like I said, you can try to make two completely contradicting arguments about Obama at the same time. That's your prerogative.

You just look like a dumbass for doing so. Of course, you are probably immune to that now.

actually you are the one looking stoopid because as many times as I've explained the issue you still don't get it.

Would Obama make a good president?

Now I know some will object that he's been president for 20 months now. But that's only technically true. He was sworn in, yes. But he has yet to govern. There has not been a single bill that was the product of his own work. Every one passed came from the Democrats in Congress. He has introduced no new ideas. He has not changed the face of debate in Washington. He has only intensified its acrimony and partisanship. He is the campaigner in chief, globe hopping to campaign for this or that.
So if Obama were ever to become president, how would he do?

fuc kin sepa ration of powah.

dman obama did not proucdue a SINGLE BILL!

now, where is that pigeon.

Now I know some will object that he's been president for 20 months now. But that's only technically true. He was sworn in, yes. But he has yet to govern. There has not been a single bill that was the product of his own work. Every one passed came from the Democrats in Congress. He has introduced no new ideas. He has not changed the face of debate in Washington. He has only intensified its acrimony and partisanship. He is the campaigner in chief, globe hopping to campaign for this or that.

I love the tits in your avatar....

I love the tits in your avatar....

thanks, man. i am here to unite, and to help the children.

Forum List

Back