The Ukraine - place blame where it TRULY belongs

The laptop is not “obviously” a plant. It isn’t a plant at all.

You may not need to imagine what your point is. But you’re making it so poorly, it isn’t clear to others.

If you wish to deny that there is any actual evidence of Hunter criminality in the already vetted laptop, nobody is stopping you. But your continuing error is obvious. “Evidence” is not a synonym for “proof” nor even for “probable cause to arrest.”

The history of how the laptop got recovered is absolutely and totally and completely irrelevant. Why? Because it either is Hunter’s laptop or it isn’t. And the forensic investigation of the contents of the laptop is so clear that there is not really any remaining question about that. It IS Hunter’s laptop. And the documents and images within it are not fakes or planted. They are Hunter’s texts, etc., and genuine images of Hunter.

I understand that you don’t like those facts. But as the saying goes: “it is what it is.”
I’m not denying that there is evidence against Hunter. I’ll leave that to the authorities to determine. And yes the history of how the laptop got recovered is very relevant to this discussion as I’m saying it sounds like it was planted and you’re flat out denying that it was. Chain of custody of evidence is extremely important, especially when your talking about the kind of material that we are talking about. Add on top of it the timing of the story, just before an election, come on man, open your eyes.

I’m not denying that there is evidence against Hunter. I’ll leave that to the authorities to determine. And yes the history of how the laptop got recovered is very relevant to this discussion as I’m saying it sounds like it was planted and you’re flat out denying that it was. Chain of custody of evidence is extremely important, especially when your talking about the kind of material that we are talking about. Add on top of it the timing of the story, just before an election, come on man, open your eyes.
Chain of custody is a different issue. I went through this just the other day. Assume Hunter is charged with some crime or crimes based on the evidence within the laptop. To get that set of computerized data (images or documents) into evidence at trial, there are two things the prosecution would be required to establish (to the satisfaction of the judge):
(1) that the “thing” offered as evidence is relevant to a material issue at trial and
(2) that the item is what it purports to be.

If a document in the laptop shows that Hunter accepted payments for some illegal deal (etc), then It would obviously and unquestionably be relevant to the very “material issue” of whether he committed some element or elements of the charged crime. So, for now, I say we can take “(1)” as a given. That leaves only “(2)” to be considered.

Regardless of how the government got its hands in the laptop (provided of course that the government itself — or its agents — didn’t steal it or commit any crime in obtaining it), the admissibility of the contents of the laptop would boil down to the forensic analysis of those documents and images. If shown to have been Hunter’s work or images and that there was no alteration by anyone else, the foundation would be proper. The item would be admissible. And chain of custody would be of no concern.

This was Trumps FBI mind you. That should tell you a little something sparky

Trump FBI....same one run by Christopher Wray, card carrying member of the Comey Bunch?
IIRC, Wray was very good at not cooperating with anything Donald.

Take another shot?

Ahhh, now the tin foil hat comes out. I knew it was just a matter of time.
Dude, you keep topping yourself.
We are talking about raping children. If that was verified then the subject is arrested. Law enforcement doesn’t slow play that like they do financial fraud investigations.
Where did anyone say 'raping children? This another liberal spin?
I don’t need to imagine what my point is. I’m making it pretty clearly. The laptop was an obvious political plant and intended October surprise. Abandoned at a computer shop, Given to a blind guy who contacted Rudy Giuliani?!?! It’s like a bad joke.

I don’t trust anything leak about that device. I’ll respect what law enforcement actually does after vetting the evidence. Right now the only thing that seems to have steam is a financial tax related investigation. All this other noise is a joke
Political plant or not.....HERE WE ARE. Fits inline better with a stoned hop head had a computer problem.

Blind guy who was surprised/shocked at what he SAW in the computer? ( put this next to the 'raping children' file)

A financial tax issue where the laptop is being used to coroberate his financial doings, which just happen to involve president Biden......plus baby mama is testifying......wonder what she has to say.

Trump FBI....same one run by Christopher Wray, card carrying member of the Comey Bunch?
IIRC, Wray was very good at not cooperating with anything Donald.

Take another shot?

Dude, you keep topping yourself.

Where did anyone say 'raping children? This another liberal spin?

Political plant or not.....HERE WE ARE. Fits inline better with a stoned hop head had a computer problem.

Blind guy who was surprised/shocked at what he SAW in the computer? ( put this next to the 'raping children' file)

A financial tax issue where the laptop is being used to coroberate his financial doings, which just happen to involve president Biden......plus baby mama is testifying......wonder what she has to say.
Trump put Wray in charge smart guy and he left him in charge for years.

And yes I hear all the time on this board about Hunter raping children and it’s a fact that the shop owner was legally blind and that was his excuse for not being able to identify who dropped the computer off

For the third time (or more) I don't justify mass murder regardless of the color of the flag the murderers kill under.

I understand why Russia would object to 75 years of US destabilization efforts on its western border by the biggest mass murderer on the planet since 1945.

Over the past eight years US/NATO weapons have been partially responsible for killing 13,000 Ukrainians in Donbas; how do you justify that example of mass murder?

While I agree that the U.S. should never have supported the 2014 Ukrainian revolution, and that we should not have given the Ukrainians weapons to fight their war in Donbas, that still doesn't justify this mass invasion of Ukraine.

You seem to think that the only response to mass murder is mass murder. I believe that there are much better ways to deal with mass murdering nations - in MOST instances.

Massive military responses are only justifiable when not taking military action will result in many more deaths than taking military action. In this case the Russian invasion of Ukraine is resulting in many more deaths than would have occurred otherwise.

This invasion is turning out to be almost as bad for Russia as it is for Ukraine. The MOST that would have been justified (and smart) would have been if Russia had moved it's army into Donbas only.

This invasion will be remembered as one of the biggest military blunders in history. It will NOT turn out well for Russia.

Your mental problem is well known.

'Trying not to be a nazi approximates one to nazism far more radically than any irresponsible impatience in destratification. Nothing could be more politically disastrous than launching a moral case against nazism: nazism is morality itself. Resentment, that was something the nazis knew about.'
(Making it with Death: Remarks on Thanatos and Desiring Production)

Putin's denazification in Ukraine, by default, physically moves in space and time the boundaries represented by morality-fueled indignance (Ukrainian nazism) and the schizoid capitalist-NATO expansion eastward. Simultaneously, this prevents longer borders with NATO, whose origins begin with the Korean War and the psychopath, Truman.

Apparently you forgot to take you meds...you're babbling...

First, NATO did not 'expand' eastward the way Russia is trying to 'expand' into Ukraine. Every NATO member requested NATO membership.

Secondly, NATO's origins were in Germany, not Korea. NATO did not fight in Korea. It was the U.N. that fought in Korea, dumbass!

Russia is defending its sphere of influence in a similar fashion to the US in 1961.
2241307199_3dbbabf2f4_z.jpg

Bay of Pigs Invasion

I'm the first to admit the the U.S. has committed heinous acts. Not only in Cuba, but in Korea, Vietnam and Iraq...just to name a few.

But saying that the U.S. is guilty of these heinous acts, doesn't justify Russia's invasion.

Putin is now on a level with Hitler and GW Bush...all are war criminals!

Trump put Wray in charge smart guy and he left him in charge for years.

And yes I hear all the time on this board about Hunter raping children and it’s a fact that the shop owner was legally blind and that was his excuse for not being able to identify who dropped the computer off

Yes, Trump put Wray in charge but they had a less than enthusiastic relationship....Smart guy, love and kisses all the way?

Trump criticizes "disappointing" FBI director Christopher Wray 😍

Trump criticizes "disappointing" FBI director Christopher Wray

Director Defends F.B.I. After Trump Says Bureau Is in ‘Tatters’😍

Director Defends F.B.I. After Trump Says Bureau Is in ‘Tatters’ (Published 2017)

One Trumps continuing troubles was just about anybody He selected for admin level positions were card carrying members of the DC establishment club, or didn't you notice?

Funny, I don't remember any specific references to 'raping children'.

Oh, and now Mac's 'legally blind'.......

And about this 'excuse' for not being able to ID the person who dropped the computer off......

It was April 2019 when the computer was dropped off.....and FBI seized it in December 2019. So if Mac only had maybe two customers in over 9 months, I might agree with your premise 'he couldn't ID the person'.....with that said, wonder how many customers he had over 9 months....Mac did say he couldn't 100% ID him with any certainty. I'd agree...9 months.

Here's an article from 2021 on the authenticity of the laptop contents. I believe I previously mentioned a forensic analysis of the contents, by independent sources.
A forensic analysis reportedly determined the data found on the laptop believed to belong to Hunter Biden appears to be authentic.

Cyber forensic experts from Maryman & Associates were commissioned to examine thousands of text messages, emails, and photos on the laptop's contents that were found on a copy of the hard drive obtained by the Daily Mail. The materials themselves offer a look into the personal life and business dealings of the son of President Joe Biden

The review found the data on the system "before April 2019 appears to be related to Mr. Biden, with timestamps appearing to be between 2016 and 2019," according to a report that culminated from the examination.

"The operating system timestamps appear to be authentic, and no evidence was found to suggest that the timestamps or data were altered or manufactured," the report added. "No indications were found that would indicate the data was manufactured."

The laptop and hard drive were given to a computer shop in Delaware to repair in April 2019, according to John Paul Mac Isaac, the computer store's legally blind owner, who said that the hardware was never retrieved by the owner and the laptop and hard drive were seized by the FBI through a grand jury subpoena dated December 2019.

One copy of the hardware's contents was obtained by Rudy Giuliani, who was then a personal lawyer to former President Donald Trump, and the data were shared with various media outlets.
Forensic analysis of Hunter Biden laptop by ex-FBI agent finds 'no evidence' of fake data.

Hunter Biden, 51, has never denied the authenticity of the computer materials, and he has never directly addressed what appears to be a computer repair invoice signed by him on April 12, 2019.

Copy of the store receipt....not the line where it says ' recover data to store server and contact customer'.

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploa...Hunter-Biden-2.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=720

Last edited:
Yes, Trump put Wray in charge but they had a less than enthusiastic relationship....Smart guy, love and kisses all the way?

One Trumps continuing troubles was just about anybody He selected for admin level positions were card carrying members of the DC establishment club, or didn't you notice?

Funny, I don't remember any specific references to 'raping children'.

Oh, and now Mac's 'legally blind'.......

And about this 'excuse' for not being able to ID the person who dropped the computer off......

It was April 2019 when the computer was dropped off.....and FBI seized it in December 2019. So if Mac only had maybe two customers in over 9 months, I might agree with your premise 'he couldn't ID the person'.....with that said, wonder how many customers he had over 9 months....Mac did say he couldn't 100% ID him with any certainty. I'd agree...9 months.

Here's an article from 2021 on the authenticity of the laptop contents. I believe I previously mentioned a forensic analysis of the contents, by independent sources.

Copy of the store receipt....not the line where it says ' recover data to store server and contact customer'.

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploa...Hunter-Biden-2.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=720
Yes I understand that was the excuse and the narrative. The big bad establishment! Please don’t tell me you are fooled by that. The way Trump operates is painfully obvious. He doesn’t quite know all the facts, he doesn’t quite understand what’s going on, and he always needs to have a scapegoat to blame. He’s a glorified salesman who I’ll admit is very good at pushing hot air. But not very good at Details, processes, or actually getting stuff done. He relies on those around him to do all that and then as soon as something goes wrong He throws them under the bus.

Yes I understand that was the excuse and the narrative. The big bad establishment! Please don’t tell me you are fooled by that. The way Trump operates is painfully obvious. He doesn’t quite know all the facts, he doesn’t quite understand what’s going on, and he always needs to have a scapegoat to blame. He’s a glorified salesman who I’ll admit is very good at pushing hot air. But not very good at Details, processes, or actually getting stuff done. He relies on those around him to do all that and then as soon as something goes wrong He throws them under the bus.

Yet He accomplished more than any president before Him.

Look up most of His admin people, majority were with previous administrations, so don't try and tell me about it. Most attempted to get Him to go the way of past admins.

You been 'Trumped' on the Hunter Biden laptop now?

The Ukraine and its history is no stranger to war and military skirmishes.

You would think, by now, the so-called "leaders" would have learned something from the centuries of conflicts, causing destruction and death. But obviously not, since it continues.

WHY hasn't the Ukrainian "leaders" over the past few decades used their power and alliances with "free" countries to beef up their military, secure their borders, and create safety shelters for its citizens? WHERE has all the money gone that they have begged for, in order to help the Ukraine overcome these wars and military conflicts???

I'd say it isn't the invading forces fault that they can easily walk in and easily cause massive destruction and conflict. It seems it's the lack of the Ukrainian "leaders" initiatives to create safe borders, a beefed up and ready to go military, and safe places for the citizens to go in order to escape the dangers and destruction.

Much like Puerto Rico and their hurricanes..........the Ukrainian "leaders" obviously don't give a rats ass about their country or their people they are supposed to protect, since they have never used any of the money given to them by other countries, to beef up and arm their military, secure all borders, and create safe places for the citizens to go in case of another military strike.

Seems to me these "leaders" are just using their country as their own personal ATM.......much like the Democrats using the USA's citizens as their own personal ATM!!! They have no regard for the lives they are in charge of, until the world is looking at them under a microscope. Then, all of a sudden, they are begging for help and money.

I cannot feel sorry for a country that doesn't force it's leaders to ethically, legally, and humanely run their country and use the money they are given to protect said country and secure it, instead of shoving that money into their pockets.

It's not Putins fault. It's the Ukrainian "leaders" fault. Place blame where it TRULY belongs.

Scum which 'runs' the West knows it.
Who cares?

This invasion is turning out to be almost as bad for Russia as it is for Ukraine. The MOST that would have been justified (and smart) would have been if Russia had moved it's army into Donbas only.
That seems to be the Russians" latest Plan B; although, I think creating a land bridge between separatist controlled areas and Mariupol still weight heavily on their minds.
Donbass_new-01-2-640x360.jpg

I agree Putin's war of aggression will be his biggest and hopefully his last mistake.

You seem to think that the only response to mass murder is mass murder. I believe that there are much better ways to deal with mass murdering nations - in MOST instances.
How should we deal with oligarchs on all sides who profit from mass murder?

The IMF Connection with the Ukraine Crisis

"The conflict the world is currently facing in Ukraine cannot be understood by ignoring the way in which
'the West', after the fall of the Berlin Wall, conquered Eastern Europe, including Russia, with an economic doctrine that was not only inappropriate but brought massive damage to the countries and a sense of being second class people.

5ea33e6a2500000b0eeb04a8.jpeg

Joe Biden Needs To Stay Away From Larry Summers

"The result is a large number of states that are not counted as failed states today only because they were able to squander their raw materials in the wake of the opening of all markets.

"This and absurd privatization attempts orchestrated by the West paved the way for an oligarchy that was initially hailed by the West as a 'private solution' to the structural problem, but which proved fatal for the countries’ development chances.

"In addition, it was precisely these oligarchic structures that blocked any path to a functioning democracy from the outset, because only regimes that came to terms with the oligarchs were allowed by them.

"However to this day, people in the West do not want to take note of this."

Massive military responses are only justifiable when not taking military action will result in many more deaths than taking military action. In this case the Russian invasion of Ukraine is resulting in many more deaths than would have occurred otherwise.
Yet we've seen about 13,000 deaths in eastern Ukraine over the past eight years; how long should that level of killing be tolerated?
600px-Map_of_the_war_in_Donbass.svg.png

War in Donbas - Wikipedia

How should we deal with oligarchs on all sides who profit from mass murder?

The IMF Connection with the Ukraine Crisis

"The conflict the world is currently facing in Ukraine cannot be understood by ignoring the way in which
'the West', after the fall of the Berlin Wall, conquered Eastern Europe, including Russia, with an economic doctrine that was not only inappropriate but brought massive damage to the countries and a sense of being second class people.

5ea33e6a2500000b0eeb04a8.jpeg

Joe Biden Needs To Stay Away From Larry Summers

"The result is a large number of states that are not counted as failed states today only because they were able to squander their raw materials in the wake of the opening of all markets.

"This and absurd privatization attempts orchestrated by the West paved the way for an oligarchy that was initially hailed by the West as a 'private solution' to the structural problem, but which proved fatal for the countries’ development chances.

"In addition, it was precisely these oligarchic structures that blocked any path to a functioning democracy from the outset, because only regimes that came to terms with the oligarchs were allowed by them.

"However to this day, people in the West do not want to take note of this."

1. End all physical currency. Digital only.
2. Socialize all banks world-wide.
3. Make crypto-currencies illegal.
4. Destroy all tax havens.

I'm the first to admit the the U.S. has committed heinous acts. Not only in Cuba, but in Korea, Vietnam and Iraq...just to name a few.

But saying that the U.S. is guilty of these heinous acts, doesn't justify Russia's invasion.

Putin is now on a level with Hitler and GW Bush...all are war criminals!
I agree completely with your first two sentences.

I would differ slightly in Putin's case because he wasn't instigating war crimes on a country thousands of miles from his homeland, and even Hitler's mass killing wasn't inspired by a hostile military alliance gathering at this borders.

As long as a relative handful of oligarchs can profit from mass killing anywhere, war and debt are guaranteed everywhere.
Seal_of_the_United_States_Africa_Command.svg_-1140x684.png

Forum List

Back