The u.s. Economy/October 2014

My black president you said, and you call me a wetback lol, and I believe used the N word.

Yup, I used all of those words ;)

And they ALL get under your skin, you know why?

Because you are a punk franco.

Niggas believe they are owed something because somebody might have owned somebody way back in their past.
They are on TV screaming that the Ferguson Cop is guilty.
They hang on Sharpton's and Jackson's every word......

Your President is just as much white franco, and like every other Prez before him he has enriched the 1% you hate so much.

He doesn't represent you, he is a product of Wall St........and you just can't admit it....

My black president you said, and you call me a wetback lol, and I believe used the N word.

Your President is just as much white franco, and like every other Prez before him he has enriched the 1% you hate so much.

He doesn't represent you, he is a product of Wall St........and you just can't admit it....

he's just a Front man.. the REAL powers that be TELL him what to say.. and then he says it.

Our centrally-planned economy is a house of cards...it isn't a matter of if will crash, it is a matter of when. How bad you are affected is directly proportional to your planning and preparation, but everyone is going to feel some pain.

It'll crash the next time a Pub president starts ANOTHER corrupt Pub bubble/meltdown.

And Antares again admits he's a racist...

Obama has regulated Wall St, would like to do more, wants to tax the bloated rich and giant corps more. PUBS defend their cronies to the death. Hater dupes!!

There is no broad consumer price inflation.

I'd beg to differ. CPI isn’t much of an index all alone. I lifted the following excerpt from Helaine Olen’s national bestseller ‘Pound Foolish’. It’s subtitled "Exposing the Dark Side of the Personal Finance Industry. It's a great book on CPI reality. The kindle is here:

http://www.amazon.com/Pound-Foolish-Exposing-Personal-Industry/dp/159184679X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1414195880&sr=8-1&keywords=Helaine Olen

"The problem was fixed costs, the things that are difficult to 'cut back' on. Housing, health care, and education cost the average family 75% of their discretionary income in the 2000s. The comparable figure in 1973: 50%.

And even as the cost of buying a house plunged in many areas of the country in the latter half of the 2000s (causing, needless to say, its own set of problems) the price of other necessary expenditures kept rising. The cost of medical services continued to increase at numbers far exceeding the rate of inflation with the price of health insurance doubling in the period between 2001 and 2011, even as that insurance required steeper co-pays and deductibles from families.

Couple that with the 40% surge in the cost of raising a child over the last decade and soaring college tuition costs and you’ve got a recipe for financial disaster any average consumer would have trouble thwarting.

Now, for the final blow:

At the same time, household income was falling. According to the Federal Reserve's Survey of Consumer Finances, the median income for families in the 35 to 44 age bracket fell by 14% between 2001 and 2010, from $63,000 to $53,900. This was not a problem of relative youth. Median income for Americans ages 45 to 54 fell from $66,800 to $61,000 in 2010."

When your income is backing up almost as fast as inflation is marching forward, it gives a little different hue to things like buying power of one’s dollar.

CPI

2008 +3.5%
2009 -0.34%
2010 +1.64%
2011 +3.16%
2012 +2.07%
2013 +1.47%
2014 +1.75%

It'll crash the next time a Pub president starts ANOTHER corrupt Pub bubble/meltdown.

Obama has regulated Wall St, would like to do more, wants to tax the bloated rich and giant corps more. PUBS defend their cronies to the death. Hater dupes!!

Really moron?

My wife is black but unlike you or yours she has never used Affirmative Action.

Really moron?

I'm still totally English and Scottish, and you are one wild and crazy guy lol...you guys seriously don't know oh never mind. Absolutely irrational lol.

Really moron?

I'm still totally English and Scottish, and you are one wild and crazy guy lol...you guys seriously don't know oh never mind. Absolutely irrational lol.

I own you franco,why?

Because you aren't smart enough to look past your biases.

Obama has regulated Wall St, would like to do more,

Oh crap, now THAT is funny!
So you haven't hear of Dem Wall St. regulation, and Pub obstruction of it? lol Read something, chump of the greedy idiot rich...

Heard of? I had the lovely chore of reading many of those regulations in their entirety...not to mention observe the "negotiations" resulted in some "tweaks". Funny thing, most of them were written and tweaked by Streeters! Krony Kapitalist Korruption is a bi-partisan disease, sweetie.

Forum List

Back