The Turin Shroud is lie and deception

PetriFB

Aug 22, 2011
When Jesus had risen from the dead, His burial clothes (othonion, plural) were found in the grave, as well as the face-cloth (a napkin) for covering His face. The number of clothes in Jesus' grave was not one (sindon- Turin Shroud), but there were clothes there (othonion, plural), which was the Jewish custom - and which is proven true by the gospel of John. The gospel of John also proves that Jesus was buried in several separate burial clothes, not in one large linen cloth. Chapter 24 of the gospel of Luke confirms that several separate burial clothes were found in Jesus' grave, not one large cloth. When we study the Word of God, we can see that the Turin Shroud story is refuted by the Word of God, and the Word of God proves that the Turin Shroud story is a lie.

More info: The Shroud Turin deception fake hoax deceit fraud lie untruth

When Jesus had risen from the dead, His burial clothes (othonion, plural) were found in the grave, as well as the face-cloth (a napkin) for covering His face. The number of clothes in Jesus' grave was not one (sindon- Turin Shroud), but there were clothes there (othonion, plural), which was the Jewish custom - and which is proven true by the gospel of John. The gospel of John also proves that Jesus was buried in several separate burial clothes, not in one large linen cloth. Chapter 24 of the gospel of Luke confirms that several separate burial clothes were found in Jesus' grave, not one large cloth. When we study the Word of God, we can see that the Turin Shroud story is refuted by the Word of God, and the Word of God proves that the Turin Shroud story is a lie.

I just bought a Shroud of Turin beach towel on Amazon ... should I return it?

I just bought a Shroud of Turin beach towel on Amazon ... should I return it?

Have you used it?

It was my impression ----probably based on ART----that Jesus was fully dressed in a lovely
white flowing robe when he appeared. ------of course he would not have appeared in what
went for shrouds in those days-----I think they wrapped the body up in STRIPS of cloth-----
all over------I am not sure but that is what I believe they did-----linen strips

*L*
You gotta laugh, the least of their worrys is admitting The shroud is fake, what about the character itself?
Of course the Shroud is easy to disprove, because Jesus is proven to not be a singular historical figure so it can't belong to a myth.
Secondly it's not dated far enough back.
Third:if it was dated to the Bible era then The issue would be that the church claimed it had Yehudas buriel cloth not Jesus', and that Yehuda could be Herod era Christ figure Yehuda the Galilean, not Judas, in which case he is only a portion of the Jesus image which included other Christs like
Yeshu son of Mary 100bc and Theudas by the Jordan of 45bc Pilates era.
And forth: the character is said to be 4'6" (us Jews are a short race, but even shorter back in that age), but the shroud is of an artist rendition of an over 6' man=epic fail.

Hasnt this topic been gone over and over again.Talk about beating a dead horse...Once again according to their own book it says he was wearing a number of pieceS of clothing...That is plural plus the fact there was no ONE individual that made up this fellow... There are so so many holes in this FABRICated story one could walk that dead horse through them...

Hasnt this topic been gone over and over again.Talk about beating a dead horse...Once again according to their own book it says he was wearing a number of pieceS of clothing...That is plural plus the fact there was no ONE individual that made up this fellow... There are so so many holes in this FABRICated story one could walk that dead horse through them...
So why do people venerate it so? They too dumb to know any better?

They aren't supposed to venerate anything, but the church loves them to, as it gives false validation to the fictional characters.

I forgot to add that the NT says the figure was slew and hanged on a tree and yet the shroud depicts the crucifixion image lie borrowed of other cultures legends and myths. Reason for this is they try and place Jesus in Psalms which doesnct even say pierced but they lie and tell people it does, so they need the image to have pierced hands because a hanged man can not be forced into psalms.
Now you know why they wore sandals, as they were to stupid to tie shoes.

Christianity does not depend on the Shroud of Turin as proof of the crucifixion and resurrection. It is an artifact, which each Christian must figure out for himself whether to believe in. As for me, I've noted with interest that scientists have not come up with a scientific explanation for how the image was placed on the shroud. It appears to be the negative of a photograph, but why would a medieval forger think to do that, hundreds of years before photography was invented? Also, the crucifixion wounds were on the wrists, at a time when people thought Christ was crucified through the hands. How would a medieval forger know to do that? There are many questions, and those who oppose the authenticity of the Shroud have no answers to these questions.

Christianity does not depend on the Shroud of Turin as proof of the crucifixion and resurrection. It is an artifact, which each Christian must figure out for himself whether to believe in. As for me, I've noted with interest that scientists have not come up with a scientific explanation for how the image was placed on the shroud. It appears to be the negative of a photograph, but why would a medieval forger think to do that, hundreds of years before photography was invented? Also, the crucifixion wounds were on the wrists, at a time when people thought Christ was crucified through the hands. How would a medieval forger know to do that? There are many questions, and those who oppose the authenticity of the Shroud have no answers to these questions.

The problem with your photo negative theories are that they claim it's done by light eminating from the character upon death.
This would be admiting he was Lucifer.
Dictionary:
[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)
See Rev 22:16 Jesus is claimed that
morning star.
You've never seen those symbols of luciferous rays of light eminating from the heart icon in Jesus iconographs?
Fact: a luciferous light came to both
Paul & Constantine calling itself Jesus, a name no Jew would use for himself.
Fact:Nazarenes taught their god was that mystical (luciferous) rays of light between the sun and earth. Remnants of the followers of John who Jesus stole his flock from (called Mandeans)still teach this physical light teachings seen throughout the NT.
Fact: the church symbolizes this teaching through the radiating Baal Sun cross and radiating heart cause Lucifer(morning star) is in their heart.-2 Peter 1:19

It is kind of funny because there is really no mention of this article until around the 14 th century and then some 40 or so popped up at around that time if I remember correctly...It is amazing what people cling to to soothe themselves ...Linus from snoopy would be proud after all he dragged his blanket everywhere he went and since Charlie and Lucy were his siblings then that would be about right as Linus made up about one third of the family and he FELL down holding onto his comfort blanket no matter where he went and since Christianity makes up one third of mankind the parallels are just to obvious for one to miss it...

The problem with your photo negative theories are that they claim it's done by light eminating from the character upon death.
Dictionary:
[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)
morning star.
You've never seen those symbols of luciferous rays of light eminating from the heart icon in Jesus iconographs?
Fact:Nazarenes taught their god was that mystical (luciferous) rays of light between the sun and earth. Remnants of the followers of John who Jesus stole his flock from (called Mandeans)still teach this physical light teachings seen throughout the NT.
Fact: the church symbolizes this teaching through the radiating Baal Sun cross and radiating heart cause Lucifer(morning star) is in their heart.-2 Peter 1:19
That's not a rational response to what I said. If you want me to take you seriously, you need to drop this whole "Jesus is Lucifer" thing.

Dictionary:
morning star.
That's not a rational response to what I said. If you want me to take you seriously, you need to drop this whole "Jesus is Lucifer" thing.

Did you just tell Jesus to drop Rev 22:16?
And that post was 100% a valid refutation to your mistaken claim on the shroud.
The radiated light theory of the shroud is something based on Alien light beings that would make Giorgio A. Tsoukalos hair perk up in excitement.

Mistake 1) you said how would an artist know how to draw a negative.
Simple: they had existing shrouds with indentations of the corpses.
But also charcoal rubbed over the cloth of a draped figure posing as a corpse would work as well.
2)you know they say this was an artists work yet you claim scientists have not come up with a scientific explanation for how the image was placed on the shroud.=contradiction.
3)your ideas come from FAKE NEWS SENSATIONALISM TABLOID REPORTS on the shroud in fact might even be from CNN's special. Now you know as in politics, religious news also is riddled with false info and motivation to lie.
4)you ignore the fact Jesus is said to be very short *4'6" to be exact and the Shroud's portrait is over 6'. You keep avoiding that point.
*The measure of his height which is given as 15 palms and a half, is roughly
4 feet 6 inches.
4)to extend Shimon's post the reason this appeared at that time period is either because during that time period
There were found the catheri relics one labeled "Caput LVIII" contained the skull of a woman and this was sworn to be the flesh and blood tomb of Jesus. This embarassment exposing church lies required reassurance of the existence of a Jesus PRONTO, AND in comes the Shroud magically appearing to try and re-validate the mythology as being real or talked about as if being historical.
Also possible that because the revolutions and beheadings of the ruling class like
Sir Benard Brocas (1400) –was Beheaded...
the Merovingian line scam was devised at that same time to try and stray from execution. By reassuring the Jesus myth and claiming themselves lineage it would be the perfect protection against insurrection and beheading and validate their kingship through fake narrative of their lineage.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back