The Truth Will Set You Free

TimeForTruth

Rookie
Sep 12, 2013
Pleased to make acquaintances with all of you. I am here to discuss politics, foreign relations, and whatever else may be drummed up. I am also here to help to unveil the truth of our political system and it's future merge into a single world government, and help you to prepare for when that fateful day finally arrives.

Pleased to make acquaintances with all of you. I am here to discuss politics, foreign relations, and whatever else may be drummed up. I am also here to help to unveil the truth of our political system and it's future merge into a single world government, and help you to prepare for when that fateful day finally arrives.

Welcome. Can you get me an Obama phone?

That batshit scum of a human being and I have no corrolation and I have no support for him whatsoever, if that is what you are implying.

:welcome:

Are you looking forward to the new world order or do you accept it's inevitability?

there is something wrong with a New World Order?

Welcome to USMB, TimeForTruth. :)

welcomedark1.gif

Hello,

Nietzsche!

Nietzsche!

Nietzsche!

there is something wrong with a New World Order?

It's over baked.

Welcome to USMB, TimeForTruth. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Forum List

Back