The TRUTH behind why Donald Trump rallies are violent

Who do YOU blame the violence on?

• Trump supporters

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • The protesters

Votes: 14 87.5%

• Total voters
No, I mean Rump. Not cutting out the part of the post that was inconvenient -- everything after the initial phrase -- would have made that evident. But it also would have been honest, so it doesn't surprise me. The dishonest edit the inconvenient so they don't have to deal with it -- I get that.

But yes, having Daddy Bigbucks hand you a fortune which you then push around playing one entity against another against the government that Daddy's already got connections to so that you never have to hold an actual job in your entire life, I'd say that's having everything handed to you, yup. In a YUUUUGE way.
I don't speak baby talk. Maybe your babysitter can post your thoughts for us? When you use code words we don't all know what baby pogo means.

But few would agree that Trump has done nothing. And few think career as a politician is an achievement. Like I said, my dogs are smarter.

And as (not "like") I said, if you hadn't excised most of the post the points would have been there for ya. And I'm not saying Rump has or had a "career as a politician". I'm saying he has never held a JOB. As in, being employed to meet another person's expectations. Or to put it in simpler words for the simpler, having any responsibilities to meet.

It does not surprise me in the least that your dogs are smarter. Have them explain the above to you. If you get it, maybe they'll give you a biscuit.
So Trump doesn't have a job or responsibilities? Yep, my dogs are smarter.

I've already posted the challenge for anyone to show any evidence of where he's ever held a job, ever.
Also an earlier challenge to demonstrate any time in any field where he's ever acknowledged being wrong, took responsibility for a fuckup, or apologized to anybody for anything.

Both of those stand unmolested, and the silence therein is eloquent. Have at 'em.
Even better --- put your dogs on the case.
Running an empire is a job, genius.

I'll bet it is. Perhaps Napoleon will join the site.

The TRUTH behind why Donald Trump rallies are violent

Cuz they're filled with bigots, xenophobes, and rednecks?
I'm a liberal and I hate Trump as much or more than a lot of leftists. However, I'd be an idiot to assume that a lot of the blame of violence that occurs at Trump rallies aren't, in a major way, the fault of protesters. Do you really think that if nobody were protesting his rallies that his supporters would break out into fights among themselves?

Now, I'm not here to say that his supporters aren't ignorant or wouldn't be prone to violent acts elsewhere. However, the fact that the protesters are both present and, by pretty much every account, exceptionally confrontational towards Trump supporters leads pretty much any logical person to the conclusion that the protesters are the primary cause of violence at Trump's rallies.

They may or may not. The underlying point is that Rump has gone out of his way since literally Day One to polarize, to paint some scapegoat group as the "other" to "beat the crap out of" (his words). It started with "rapists" and went on to "pigs", "losers", "Muslims", "Chinese", even a reporter with a congenital joint disorder who happened to call out one of his myriad bullshit stories. So it's not surprising that with such exhortations, with his endless suggestions about "there used to be consequences" and "I'll pay your legal fees", that eventually some easily-influenced yahoo obediently responds, as the two instances of suckerpunch assaults committed by Rumpbots demonstrate. Those were unprovoked.

The idea that Sanders, or Clinton, or MoveOn, or whoever, "paid" or "instigated" protests against him have only been suggested by Rump himself, not by Sanders, Clinton, MoveOn or whoever. And that is, once again, because his massive Narcissistic Personality Disorder mental condition cannot take responsibility for his own legacy --- which is why I pointed out above his inability to ever take responsiblity for anything.

So on that causation we must consider the source --- a mentally unbalanced egomaniac wacko who is incapable of conceiving the thought that he's not some superior life form that the whole world must immediately fall on its collective knees to worship and is equally incapable of owning the consequences of his own rhetoric.

In short he wants all the benefits of that rhetoric (votes) and none of the responsibilities of it --- which, again, describes his entire self-absorbed life. So it's kind of weird in a Denialism sort of way that the OP poll purports to question the source of violence, then gives only two choices, neither of which is Rump himself. It's also instructive that the OP runs away from his own thread once it's analyzed.

Last edited:
No, I mean Rump. Not cutting out the part of the post that was inconvenient -- everything after the initial phrase -- would have made that evident. But it also would have been honest, so it doesn't surprise me. The dishonest edit the inconvenient so they don't have to deal with it -- I get that.

But yes, having Daddy Bigbucks hand you a fortune which you then push around playing one entity against another against the government that Daddy's already got connections to so that you never have to hold an actual job in your entire life, I'd say that's having everything handed to you, yup. In a YUUUUGE way.
I don't speak baby talk. Maybe your babysitter can post your thoughts for us? When you use code words we don't all know what baby pogo means.

But few would agree that Trump has done nothing. And few think career as a politician is an achievement. Like I said, my dogs are smarter.

And as (not "like") I said, if you hadn't excised most of the post the points would have been there for ya. And I'm not saying Rump has or had a "career as a politician". I'm saying he has never held a JOB. As in, being employed to meet another person's expectations. Or to put it in simpler words for the simpler, having any responsibilities to meet.

It does not surprise me in the least that your dogs are smarter. Have them explain the above to you. If you get it, maybe they'll give you a biscuit.

I've already posted the challenge for anyone to show any evidence of where he's ever held a job, ever.
Also an earlier challenge to demonstrate any time in any field where he's ever acknowledged being wrong, took responsibility for a fuckup, or apologized to anybody for anything.

Both of those stand unmolested, and the silence therein is eloquent. Have at 'em.

He probably thinks Trump sleeps in til noon or so, then goes and shakes his money tree.

He probably thinks Trump sleeps in til noon or so, then goes and shakes his money tree.

Something like that, except I've seen no evidence that Rump sleeps at all. The wee hours allow opportunity to catch up on whining Tweets, and the sunrise brings opportunity on television to exercise the Prime Directive --- attracting attention to Numero Uno.

But as far as holding a job, or any kind of responsibility --- nada. What a great choice to plunk into not only a job with responsibilities for the first time, but the most demanding job in the world. Can't imagine what could possibly go wrong there, nope.

Something like that, except I've seen no evidence that Rump sleeps at all. The wee hours allow opportunity to catch up on whining Tweets, and the sunrise brings opportunity on television to exercise the Prime Directive --- attracting attention to Numero Uno.

But as far as holding a job, or any kind of responsibility --- nada. What a great choice to plunk into not only a job with responsibilities for the first time, but the most demanding job in the world. Can't imagine what could possibly go wrong there, nope.
I'm going to quit reading your posts for a while. You have nothing to say. You have no voice.

Forum List

Back