Anti Trump folks are you prepared?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
? Are you? Are you prepared for what will happen if the RNC STUPIDLY steals the nomination from Trump whether he has 1237 OR has the majority of the delegates and at the same time disenfranchise MILLIONS of voters aka the MAJORITY of republican voters of who they wanted to be the candidate? Are you prepared for FOUR years of Hillary Clinton? 3 or 4 Supreme Court Justices? 38,000 and counting have signed a petition to the RNC stating we will NOT support the nominee if its stolen from Trump and seeing how AFTER the end of April Cruz can't win then the nominee IS Trump. So tell me are you ready for this? I am...I dealt with shit candidates in 2008 and 2012 in Obama and WarMonger McCain and White Obama...I can deal with 4 years of Clinton and letting her pick some SC justices....very silly game you are playing...just a warning. Trump has brought people in who usually either vote 3rd party OR don't vote period. We are NOT die hard republicans. We don't give a shit if the corporate candidate with the R or D beside their name wins!

? Are you? Are you prepared for what will happen if the RNC STUPIDLY steals the nomination from Trump whether he has 1237 OR has the majority of the delegates and at the same time disenfranchise MILLIONS of voters aka the MAJORITY of republican voters of who they wanted to be the candidate? Are you prepared for FOUR years of Hillary Clinton? 3 or 4 Supreme Court Justices? 38,000 and counting have signed a petition to the RNC stating we will NOT support the nominee if its stolen from Trump and seeing how AFTER the end of April Cruz can't win then the nominee IS Trump. So tell me are you ready for this? I am...I dealt with shit candidates in 2008 and 2012 in Obama and WarMonger McCain and White Obama...I can deal with 4 years of Clinton and letting her pick some SC justices....very silly game you are playing...just a warning. Trump has brought people in who usually either vote 3rd party OR don't vote period. We are NOT die hard republicans. We don't give a shit if the corporate candidate with the R or D beside their name wins!

Why do you like Trump? I thought you were a Nazi or a socially racial brainless idiot or something ...

If Trump gets to 1237 he is the nominee if he doesn't it goes to contested convention where he will still have the chance to get the delegates needed to reach 1237 if he can he will be the nominee if he can't and Cruz or Kaisch can then nothing will have been stolen he will have lost. This process is really not that hard to understand.

Why do you like Trump? I thought you were a Nazi or a socially racial brainless idiot or something ...
1. I read between his lines. His retweets,his quoting of Mussolini,the way he acts towards the media jackals I have high hopes for Trump and what he truly intends to do.
2. Since we are DECADES at least away from ANY kind of political power that I want I support the candidate best for my views
Trump will build a wall to keep the non white invaders out,stop the anti European immigration rules,find out who did 9/11 he is critical of vaccines and autism he is America First,he takes no shit from ANYONE,He is for FAIR trade not this free trade crap that's killing jobs. He is not an Israel firster ass kisser and if you read between the lines of his AIPAC speech as I did you can see he was merely giving lip service to those bastards.

I have a feeling about Trump...he has given glimpses of what a STRONG leader is and what we NEED in this country.

I think you answered yer own question.

If Trump gets to 1237 he is the nominee if he doesn't it goes to contested convention where he will still have the chance to get the delegates needed to reach 1237 if he can he will be the nominee if he can't and Cruz or Kaisch can then nothing will have been stolen he will have lost. This process is really not that hard to understand.
He has the majority therefore 1237 or not he IS the nominee. Therefore if they STEAL it then they have no one to blame but themselves for destroying their chances in November. I will NOT support the GOP nominee unless its Trump. They pulled this shit in 2012 and I like to think the MILLION of us that DID NOT vote for the White Obama helped defeat the SOB and the RNC for their disgusting cheating of Ron Paul.

He has the majority therefore 1237 or not he IS the nominee. Therefore if they STEAL it then they have no one to blame but themselves for destroying their chances in November. I will NOT support the GOP nominee unless its Trump. They pulled this shit in 2012 and I like to think the MILLION of us that DID NOT vote for the White Obama helped defeat the SOB and the RNC for their disgusting cheating of Ron Paul.
That is not the rule and never has been good lord how can people be this dense?

A political party can't "steal" its own decision from itself. Get over your Entitlement Fixation.

Y
That is not the rule and never has been good lord how can people be this dense?
You don't seem to get that WE DON'T CARE. Trump HAS and WILL have majority if not ALL the delegates he needs at the convention and if he gets screwed then the GOP will lose in November..for some reason you people think playing with fire is not going to burn you....it just baffles me but at same time amuses me at the denseness of the Anti Trump clowns that THEY screw Trump and yes denying the nomination to the person with the MOST delegates is screwing them means they will lose the election they seem to think screw Trump and they can still win the election...I mean if they intend to cheat like in 2000 then sure go ahead....that will do it LOL

I realize if he doesn't reach the 1273, the RNC can do whatever they want....

but they ARE NOT REQUIRED to go to a contested convention, they could just accept Mr. Trump as the nominee, and push delegates in that direction....

If it had been Jeb, or Rubio, or Ryan etc. with the plurality of votes, they would have just pushed any one of them through as the presidential candidate....

So, although we know the rules ALLOW them to contest the candidate at the convention, I highly DOUBT they would have done so, if it were anyone else, but Trump.

1. I read between his lines. His retweets,his quoting of Mussolini,the way he acts towards the media jackals I have high hopes for Trump and what he truly intends to do.
2. Since we are DECADES at least away from ANY kind of political power that I want I support the candidate best for my views
Trump will build a wall to keep the non white invaders out,stop the anti European immigration rules,find out who did 9/11 he is critical of vaccines and autism he is America First,he takes no shit from ANYONE,He is for FAIR trade not this free trade crap that's killing jobs. He is not an Israel firster ass kisser and if you read between the lines of his AIPAC speech as I did you can see he was merely giving lip service to those bastards.

I have a feeling about Trump...he has given glimpses of what a STRONG leader is and what we NEED in this country.

So are you actually Jewish, like Hitler was?

I did? Where was that? Is this the stupid liberal trick where you don't like Trump, you don't like Nazis, so trump is a Nazi?

I did? Where was that? Is this the stupid liberal trick where you don't like Trump, you don't like Nazis, so trump is a Nazi?

uh..... what? :dunno:

Always make coffee before posting. That makes no sense.

I'll walk you through....

(A) "Why do you like Rump" = the question
(B) "I thought you were a Nazi or socially racial brainless idiot or something" = the answer.

Apply B to A. Your question is answered. Get it yet? B affirms A; it does not contradict it.

It's pretty hard to get any more basic than this.

Yours,
Captain Obvious

I realize if he doesn't reach the 1273, the RNC can do whatever they want....

but they ARE NOT REQUIRED to go to a contested convention, they could just accept Mr. Trump as the nominee, and push delegates in that direction....

If it had been Jeb, or Rubio, or Ryan etc. with the plurality of votes, they would have just pushed any one of them through as the presidential candidate....

So, although we know the rules ALLOW them to contest the candidate at the convention, I highly DOUBT they would have done so, if it were anyone else, but Trump.

And actually if he does get to 1273, or whatever number, the RNC can still do what they want. So can the DNC. It is after all a political party, not an election to office. Whatever the rules may be, they're the ones that make them.

All the Nazis and Kluxxers love Trump. Did you not know this?

There's a reason they love Trump.

so a nazi whack job is warning us that they'll hate everyone else but those who share their views.

oh noze, whatevah' can be next? The sky is blue, perhaps? Oh, the obvious horror of the obvious!

uh..... what? :dunno:

Always make coffee before posting. That makes no sense.

I'll walk you through....

(A) "Why do you like Rump" = the question
(B) "I thought you were a Nazi or socially racial brainless idiot or something" = the answer.

Apply B to A. Your question is answered. Get it yet? B affirms A; it does not contradict it.

It's pretty hard to get any more basic than this.

Yours,
Captain Obvious

Unfortunately coffee before posting doesn't help you. You didn't contradict what I said, Holmes

If it is taken from Trump, I will write in Bernie Sanders. I will not vote for that lying ignorant traitorous bitch hillary.

All the Nazis and Kluxxers love Trump. Did you not know this?

There's a reason they love Trump.

Gotcha, if Trump is supported by a group, that makes him a member of that group. That works for Democrats too, right? Whoever supports you, that makes you one of them?

Moron.

Forum List

Back