The TRUTH behind why Donald Trump rallies are violent

Who do YOU blame the violence on?

• Trump supporters

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • The protesters

Votes: 14 87.5%

• Total voters
Cd8lwvFUIAAmS4k

As the kid implies in the video, the Bernie Sanders fans are filthy, ignorant, racist scumbags.

brainwashed little drones. How much brain power does it take to regurgitate something over and over and over. lol

Last edited:
As someone said the problem lies in the fact that the protestors are super predators and need to be brought to heel.

If there were no protestors would there be violence at the rallies? Now assuming we think that having rallies is something that has to happen it then becomes very apparent whom is at fault.

I just wonder what the goal is of the protestors. I went to a rally a number of years ago and there were protestors. The only effect they had on me was I wondered what message they were trying to portray. I talked to one of them and was told they were paid protestors.

The problem is Trump is an unabashed bully, always has been. He attracts bullies and not "GOP Voters". Sure, he's running for the GOP nod, he felt, rightly it would seem he had an angle he could pursue and generate interest. If you note in open nomination (where anyone can vote in the GOP primary) Trump does far better than when he's running in closed states.

This silly notion that the GOP is full of racist is one of the least intellectually honest arguments one can make. I grant that it's emotionally effective, however even that is carrying less weight as the left has all but overused the term as to make it meaningless.

Trump is a businessman with a history of failures at his feet. If he didn't have his fathers money to fall back on he'd be nobody. He's a master of generating excitement for his projects, and then finding ways to blame anyone but himself when the entire thing fails. He does a pretty good job of not being the guy holding the bag when payment comes due.

Trump, is a chump. Chumps are voting not for a man with principled success and integrity, but the loudest attraction saying what they want to hear. Trump is praying on the weak willed and uncircumspect, who WANT to believe that he'll "MAKE America Great Again!", shut down the illegal immigrant problem and kill the PC monster once and for all.

Much like Obama built an image of something he was not, and rode the hopes of those willfully blind to what they were really backing, Trump is playing a congame, and much Like Obama he appears to have found the right recipe to draw the stupid into voting for him.

Forum List

Back