The Truth Behind Trump's Border Crisis

52397751_2112026368835048_6429517457441947648_n.jpg

It's all just another Trump con job.

It could be he gets his orders from a Rachel Maddow or Dumb Joe Scrabough.

Most likely Putin.
The kooky Indian chimes in.

Hey are you that injun that lied about those catholic boys in DC?

Why the racist personal attack? Is the thread topic too difficult for you to follow? Sad...
Hey Lakota is it true that Indian squaws did most of the torturing of captives? You know the skinning alive and removing genitalia? Is it true that the more captives screamed, the more the Great Father liked the torturing tribe?

Your racist stalking, flaming, trolling reported.
Sorry for my posts Lakhota. It was all in jest and meant to be funny, but I know it wasn’t. It won’t happen again.

Last edited:
"Crisis", obviously, is a subjective term. You can't quantify it specifically.

So, it's another thing we're just going to dumb down to mean pretty much anything, so that we can leverage it for political advantage.
Yes the word “crisis” is subjective, but I don’t know how you couldn’t call it a crisis. The mass influx of Latin Americans crossing our southern border has been going on for decades. No one knows how many are in the country and the MSM clearly has a narrative that doesn’t inform, but misinforms.

If our criminal government would stop supporting dictators and big multinational corporations that abuse the people of those nations, they wouldn’t come here. Secondly, the cartels are smuggle drugs and people into the country, while our criminal government does little about it. Thirdly, many immigrants try to enter in places that are most inhospitable. Thus dying in the desert.

I would say this is a crisis. Building a wall may not be the best solution, but it is better than nothing.

So exactly why didn't tRumPutin get his wall when the Rethugs held both houses. Why did he not declare national emergency then since they wouldn't support his stupidity?

both houses of congress bitch slapped his fat ass when Republicans held them = no emergency

dems crushed House Republicans, elect Pelosi as Speaker = emergency

bottom line ^^^^^^^^^^^
Why would side with the .01% and the big corporations?

Does your hatred of Donnie, trump logic?

use English Boris
FIXED.

CAN YOU ANSWER?

wall supporters are a minority, not a majority

now do your best and try to figure out why I oppose the wall ..

you can do it - :26:

That’s easy, you oppose it because you hate Trump. There’s no other reason.

both houses of congress bitch slapped his fat ass when Republicans held them = no emergency

dems crushed House Republicans, elect Pelosi as Speaker = emergency

bottom line ^^^^^^^^^^^
Why would side with the .01% and the big corporations?

Does your hatred of Donnie, trump logic?

use English Boris
FIXED.

CAN YOU ANSWER?

wall supporters are a minority, not a majority

now do your best and try to figure out why I oppose the wall ..

you can do it - :26:

That’s easy, you oppose it because you hate Trump. There’s no other reason.
Which is entirely illogical.

And, of course, it'll take some MORE months, if not years, to get his pudgy hands on any real estate, and for some wall to be built on it, court challenges and all.
The land problem for the Wall was solved over 100 years ago. ... :cool:

The Roosevelt Reservation is a 60-foot (18 m) strip of land on the United States side of the United States-Mexico Border under the jurisdiction of the United States Federal Government. It was established in a 1907 Presidential Proclamation (35 Stat. 2136) by Theodore Roosevelt in order to keep the land "free from obstruction as a protection against the smuggling of goods between the United States and Mexico".

Roosevelt Reservation - Wikipedia
--------------------------- and the BUTTERFLY Challange was denied to butterfly loving wierdos just recently . The only problem with the Roosevelt Reservation from what i HEAR is that it doesn't or exist apply to or in Texas . [from what i hear Sunni]

And, of course, it'll take some MORE months, if not years, to get his pudgy hands on any real estate, and for some wall to be built on it, court challenges and all.
The land problem for the Wall was solved over 100 years ago. ... :cool:

The Roosevelt Reservation is a 60-foot (18 m) strip of land on the United States side of the United States-Mexico Border under the jurisdiction of the United States Federal Government. It was established in a 1907 Presidential Proclamation (35 Stat. 2136) by Theodore Roosevelt in order to keep the land "free from obstruction as a protection against the smuggling of goods between the United States and Mexico".

Roosevelt Reservation - Wikipedia
--------------------------- and the BUTTERFLY Challange was denied to butterfly loving wierdos just recently . The only problem with the Roosevelt Reservation from what i HEAR is that it doesn't or exist apply to or in Texas . [from what i hear Sunni]
------------------------------------ Butterfly info , and i didn't read article and am going by the headline . --- Judge dismisses wall lawsuit brought by butterfly conservationists ---

yeah , Roosevelt Res . ----------- if it doesn't apply or exist in Texas it makes me think that invasion of the USA was being PLANNED aided and abetted even a hundred and some years ago . Aided and abetted and PLANNED a hundred and some years ago by USA Government Sunni .

So, it's another thing we're just going to dumb down to mean pretty much anything, so that we can leverage it for political advantage.

When even McConnell initially advised against the national emergency route, you can pretty much declare the scam to be what it is, a scam, a lie, and an unconstitutional power grab. There may, in fact, be borderline cases where it's possible reasonably to disagree on whether there is an emergency or not. In this case, it is glaringly obvious there is none, and no one should make any effort to dumb things down so much as to make it appear otherwise.

And no, the Trumpy not getting the public funding for his xenophobic campaign ploy, still is not a national emergency any which way one might look at it. Conversely, Democrats failing to obtain Congressional support for their political aims, isn't an emergency either, and one anti-Constitutional power grab legitimizes another in kindergarten only.

When even McConnell initially advised against the national emergency route, you can pretty much declare the scam to be what it is, a scam, a lie, and an unconstitutional power grab. There may, in fact, be borderline cases where it's possible reasonably to disagree on whether there is an emergency or not. In this case, it is glaringly obvious there is none, and no one should make any effort to dumb things down so much as to make it appear otherwise.

And no, the Trumpy not getting the public funding for his xenophobic campaign ploy, still is not a national emergency any which way one might look at it. Conversely, Democrats failing to obtain Congressional support for their political aims, isn't an emergency either, and one anti-Constitutional power grab legitimizes another in kindergarten only.
How many illegal immigrants cross our southern border in a year?

How many illegal immigrants cross our southern border in a year?
---------------------------------------------------- don't know about each year , but its gotta be hundreds a day and thousands a year eh ?? And since the 'reagan - bush' amnesty in 1986 there are about 11 million illegal aliens claimed by USA government and media . More of less goes from 11 million to my thinking that its at least 30 million illegal aliens . And the USA 'gov' imports at least a million third worlders a year and calls them LEGAL 'B.S. Filter .

So, an "emergency", by definition, demands immediate action, the focus of all pertinent powers to rally behind efforts to alleviate that emergency. Since it's a "national" emergency, I gather the Commander-in-Chief is at the southern border, personally overseeing the counter-offensive. Or, failing that, is huddling in the Situation Room with the best and brightest - only the best of people, remember? - to direct all involved forces, gathering information on the latest developments in real time, and issuing orders as the need arises - without delay.

No?

Neither?

d7b9b7ef9f75c7b2471262b9eef0a744.jpg

Some emergency.

It is an emergency because of the number and size of the caravans depopulating central America.

Forum List

Back