The Truth about why CNN is evil

D

Dim Bulb

It's because President Trump believes he got the President of CNN his job (after they were chums on The Apprentice) and now that Zucker won't fire people that President Trump and his family don't like, he views them as being disloyal.

He isn't attacking them because they are "fake news," he is attacking them because he feels personally slighted.

Read the President's own quotes in this article.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/04/magazine/cnn-had-a-problem-donald-trump-solved-it.html?_r=0

I give this thread 2 fingers up! :dev3:
Happy Easter again! Here's the money quote in case you didn't read it:

Trump actually didn’t play a meaningful role in Zucker’s hiring. (“The president is certainly entitled to believe whatever he likes about our conversation,” Kent wrote me in an email, “however, it was not a factor in the decision to hire Jeff.”) But after the second presidential debate in October, when several CNN panelists criticized Trump for dismissing his comments about grabbing women by the genitals as “locker-room talk,” Zucker received an email from Trump, via his campaign spokeswoman, Hope Hicks: “Jeff — Too bad you (CNN) couldn’t be honest with how well I did in the debate. The dumbest thing I ever did was get you the job at CNN — you are the most disloyal person. Just remember, I always seem to find a way to get even. Best wishes, Donald J. Trump.”

Fox news is far more evil...

Cnn does a pretty good job reporting on the news....They like me both believe in social democracy and not your backwards taliban shit.
Yep. And you can always count on the Created News Network to sabotage a presidential debate in favor of the fat-assed candidate they prefer.

Forum List

Back