The Truth About the Nazis with Stephen Hicks

The first thing Nazis did when they managed to gain the German government was to control the media. Only pro Nazi propaganda was allowed and any anti-Nazi opinion was met with the modern version of the guillotine. German people who lived near Concentration camps refused to acknowledge their existence but when Ike's Troops liberated concentration camps they forced Germans to tour them and see what happened. The point is that history is written by propaganda and people are motivated by propaganda.
Have you noticed that here in America, some years ago, the Democrats grabbed the Media. And the other media tries to overcome the main Media yet a lot of Americans believe the Democrats media.

The death camps were primarily located in Poland and not in Germany. Hitler did not want the word spread what he did to the Jews. He forced Jews to send letters back to Germany where the Jews lied by saying they were fine in Poland and doing very well. Hitler was pure evil.

In court he is. The general public, however, knows he’s guilty as hell.
Were you persuaded by the Media? Can you recall your source of your data?
Millions of us do not believe Trump is guilty of the charges.

I recall Democrats claiming the same thing over the impeachment yet Trump never was found guilty.

I recall Democrats claiming the same thing over the impeachment yet Trump never was found guilty.
Millions of you are wrong.

Have you noticed that here in America, some years ago, the Democrats grabbed the Media. And the other media tries to overcome the main Media yet a lot of Americans believe the Democrats media.

The death camps were primarily located in Poland and not in Germany. Hitler did not want the word spread what he did to the Jews. He forced Jews to send letters back to Germany where the Jews lied by saying they were fine in Poland and doing very well. Hitler was pure evil.
The democrat party controlled the media for the better part of the 20th century. FDR even put the media under government control during WW2. Americans thought Walter Cronkite was the "most trusted man" but he was just another biased liberal stooge. People weren't aware of media bias because there was no alternate source of information. Today the mainstream media is in the business of protecting the Biden administration at any cost. The secret to survival for a corrupt administration is to keep citizens ignorant and control information sources.

The democrat party controlled the media for the better part of the 20th century. FDR even put the media under government control during WW2. Americans thought Walter Cronkite was the "most trusted man" but he was just another biased liberal stooge. People weren't aware of media bias because there was no alternate source of information. Today the mainstream media is in the business of protecting the Biden administration at any cost. The secret to survival for a corrupt administration is to keep citizens ignorant and control information sources.
Remember how they hid the story about the Biden Computer that has evidence his dad committed crimes? Twitter for instance shut down a major newspaper over it and also shut Trump down. Thank god Musk owns Twitter or now X.

Impeachment trials don't determine guilt or innocence. It is a political process, not a legal one, and the Senate votes whether to remove him from office and bar him from future elected office, or not. There were no criminal charges filed, no trial held, no judge or jury present, and no determination of guilt or innocence.

However, Trump's organization has been found guilty of 17 cases of tax fraud, and he himself has been found liable for rape by a jury of nine, so there's that.

My father grew up in south-central Germany...or northern Bavaria. He was little more than a toddler during the war. Our family had a farm, had tended it for several generations. Dad said they hardly saw any nazis at all. In Berlin they were in charge, just like one political party rules D.C. in America today. But in that part of rural Germany nazis did not make a formal appearance. Dad even said that all they even saw of the war were distant flashes on the horizon.

When he moved to the U.S. in 1960 his first good job was working at a bakery run by three Jewish brothers. They liked him abd and he liked them. Apparently nobody gave a shit about the last 20 years. My father's 2nd to last job before he died was co-running a pizza shop/bakery with some Jewish guy he was friends with. FYI, Dad was Lutheran not Jewish and DNA tests say I am 1% ethnically Jewish and get it from my mom.

But....
At his first wedding Dad had a former U-Boat captain as his best man! 😏 Simply a navy officer who served his country, not a proactive member of the Nazi party.

Lets be clear here.
I havent seen any U.S. servicemen up-and-quit as a result of an election, regardless of the party in charge.

That is just you.

This is not just me - this is what nearly everyone thinks who is a real German. (Nazis are no real Germans. This idea I have since a long time - but since yesterday I know this is true when a such an extremist tried to murder a Syrian refugee - what has also something to do with the history of the place where he tried to do so. A real German never would do so on this place - independent from any weird hate nonsense.)

I do not believe you speak for the majority of Germans.

I'm sure I do in this case. Ronald Reagan is a symphatic man - but he was not the great decider in this context. In the end he had only no argument any longer against the reunion of Germany that's why he agreed. He's for sure an honorful man but had not been the big player in this game - independent from that the USA always is a big player in such games.

Kennedy was my president when I was in Germany. When he was killed, i was still in Germany. You are the first German who talks as you talk that I have encountered.

Then you know what an unbelievable shock the death of JFK had been in Germany. Only when Konrad Adenauer had died the shock had been deeper up to now in the newer history of Germany. And my personally deepest shock in such a context had been the death of Raissa Gorbacheva. Her great soul, brilliance and courage had helped many people in the world.

We Americans realized how close to dying we were by what Kennedy did vs the Russians.

The USA not knows what's war. That was for us Germans not a deep shock because we live(d) practically "daily" in such situations. Germany was (and is) always threatened from American, British, French and Russian nukes. And now also from Chinese nukes? In the Cuba crisis was by the way the greatest hero also a Russian: Vasiliy Arkhipov who took care that the Russian submarine B-59 not fired with nukes.

We who served in Germany were hoping not to die in Germany due to a Russian invasion of Germany.

Sure. Because in this case the NATO had placed a nuke in the center of Germany and had tranformed Germany into a nuclear hell. And if the NATO not had done so the French had wasted Germany with nukes to stop a Russian invasion.

And i am still here in the USA doing just fine.

Fine.

Father Bush left a major problem standing in Iraq that his son solved pretty fast.

His son solved nothing. He was an idiot - that's all. Normaly he has to be arrested from the international court because he had done a war of aggression on the Iraq. The whole scenario based only on a scenario of big lies and his "preemptive strike"-doctrine was and is far from any accepted form of moral. By the way: Still today I do not know who had been the Borg Queen behind this war on the Iraq because it made for the USA not any sense. (I guessed it could had been Saud Arabia). As a "result" (="if the USA has the right to break international laws then also Russia has the right to break international laws") Putin started an attack in 2008 against Georgia. George W. Bush did not react in this case. The actions of 2008 and others brought Russia=Putin to the idea he can do whatever he likes to do.

Trump has a loud mouth and says things at times that even make me angry. But for Americans he was a good president.

Donald Trump is a clear enemy of Gemany - and he showed that most US-Americans hate Germans because he was able to make votes with the weird nonsense he continously spoke about Germany. Under him broke down every official communication between Germany and the USA. He showed the USA is not reliable. And he increased the danger for the USA to be attacked with intercontinental nukes from Russia when from Europe will fly mid range rockets direction Russia - what's perhaps a reason why our chancellor currently decided not to give to the Ukraine cruise missiles from the type "Taurus". You are idiots - but no one likes to see dead allied idiots in the USA.

Last edited:
This is not just me - this is what nearly everyone thinks who is a real German. (Nazis are no real Germans. This idea I have since a long time - but since yesterday I know this is true when a such an extremist tried to murder a Syrian refugee - what has also something to do with the history of the place where he tried to do so. A real German never would do so on this place - independent from any weird hate nonsense.)

I'm sure I do in this case. Ronald Reagan is a symphatic man - but he was not the great decider in this context. In the end he had only no argument any longer against the reunion of Germany that's why he agreed. He's for sure an honorful man but had not been the big player in this game - independent from that the USA always is a big player in such games.

Then you know what an unbelievable shock the death of JFK had been in Germany. Only when Konrad Adenauer had died the shock had been deeper up to now in the newer history of Germany. And my personally deepest shock in such a context had been the death of Raissa Gorbacheva. Her great soul, brilliance and courage had helped many people in the world.

The USA not knows what's war. That was for us Germans not a deep shock because we live(d) practically "daily" in such situations. Germany was (and is) always threatened from American, British, French and Russian nukes. And now also from Chinese nukes? In the Cuba crisis was by the way the greatest hero also a Russian: Vasiliy Arkhipov who took care that the Russian submarine B-59 not fired with nukes.

Sure. Because in this case the NATO had placed a nuke in the center of Germany and had tranformed Germany into a nuclear hell. And if the NATO not had done so the French had wasted Germany with nukes to stop a Russian invasion.

Fine.

His son solved nothing. He was an idiot - that's all. Normaly he has to be arrested from the international court because he had done a war of aggression on the Iraq. The whole scenario based only on a scenario of big lies and his "preemptive strike"-doctrine was and is far from any accepted form of moral. By the way: Still today I do not know who had been the Borg Queen behind this war on the Iraq because it made for the USA not any sense. (I guessed it could had been Saud Arabia). As a "result" (="if the USA has the right to break international laws then also Russia has the right to break international laws") Putin started an attack in 2008 against Georgia. George W. Bush did not react in this case. The actions of 2008 and others brought Russia=Putin to the idea he can do whatever he likes to do.

Donald Trump is a clear enemy of Gemany - and he showed that most US-Americans hate Germans because he was able to make votes with the weird nonsense he continously spoke about Germany. Under him broke down every official communication between Germany and the USA. He showed the USA is not reliable. And he increased the danger for the USA to be attacked with intercontinental nukes from Russia when from Europe will fly mid range rockets direction Russia - what's perhaps a reason why our chancellor currently decided not to give to the Ukraine cruise missiles from the type "Taurus". You are idiots - but no one likes to see dead allied idiots in the USA.

I will tell you this. At least you discussed the subject and did not do what our Democrats do all the time, they attack the messenger.
You have told me your opinion. I won't bore you telling you are wrong about our republican presidents. But most Americans believe me and not you.

My father grew up in south-central Germany...or northern Bavaria. He was little more than a toddler during the war. Our family had a farm, had tended it for several generations. Dad said they hardly saw any nazis at all. In Berlin they were in charge, just like one political party rules D.C. in America today. But in that part of rural Germany nazis did not make a formal appearance. Dad even said that all they even saw of the war were distant flashes on the horizon.

When he moved to the U.S. in 1960 his first good job was working at a bakery run by three Jewish brothers. They liked him abd and he liked them. Apparently nobody gave a shit about the last 20 years. My father's 2nd to last job before he died was co-running a pizza shop/bakery with some Jewish guy he was friends with. FYI, Dad was Lutheran not Jewish and DNA tests say I am 1% ethnically Jewish and get it from my mom.

But....
At his first wedding Dad had a former U-Boat captain as his best man! 😏 Simply a navy officer who served his country, not a proactive member of the Nazi party.

Lets be clear here.
I havent seen any U.S. servicemen up-and-quit as a result of an election, regardless of the party in charge.
I spent around 15 months in our Army in Schweinfurt. That city had been ruined by American bombers in WW2. But the Germans made it look nice when i was there in 62-3. We still could see a few buildings that were damaged, but all in all the Germans fixed it up.

Farmers work different in Germany than in the USA. In General American farmers live on the farm. I saw Germans towing wagons to the fields when I was there and at night they came back to the towns. I know it was over 60 years ago but tend to think the Germans are traditional. Have things changed so the Farmers in Germany live in homes on their farms?

Impeachment trials don't determine guilt or innocence. It is a political process, not a legal one, and the Senate votes whether to remove him from office and bar him from future elected office, or not. There were no criminal charges filed, no trial held, no judge or jury present, and no determination of guilt or innocence.

However, Trump's organization has been found guilty of 17 cases of tax fraud, and he himself has been found liable for rape by a jury of nine, so there's that.
You are talking of the end result. I am talking of either guilty or innocent. And Impeachment is pure charges. Trump can feel the sting of his organization being strung out to dry but it only depletes his bank account for a short time. I do not know a thing about this rape charge. So he is now in prison you want me to think?

You are talking of the end result. I am talking of either guilty or innocent. And Impeachment is pure charges. Trump can feel the sting of his organization being strung out to dry but it only depletes his bank account for a short time. I do not know a thing about this rape charge. So he is now in prison you want me to think?
Okay, now we're getting two different happenings conflated.

When Trump was President, he was impeached (twice). Impeachment and the vote to remove are political acts, not legal ones, and do not include or consider criminal charges at all. It operates under a completely different set of rules than our legal system, and 'guilty' or 'not guilty' never enter into it.

Now, he's not President, and he has been charged in the regular-person legal system in four criminal cases (for which he might go to jail) and two civil cases. One of those civil cases was an author named E. Jean Carroll who said he sexually abused her a long time ago. A civil case doesn't determine guilty or not guilty and prison isn't an option, but the jury found him liable and awarded Trump to pay her five million dollars in damages. He hasn't paid because it is under appeal, but he was found legally liable for what the judge straight-up called 'rape.'

And that case isn't even over, because afterward he couldn't wait to shit-talk her into a live mic, so now there are additional charges for slander.

For your scorecard:
- The other civil case is in New York State, for fraud, by reporting his properties as being more valuable than they are. No jury, but the judge has already ruled that he committed fraud. The amount of damages and restrictions on his business haven't been announced yet.

And the criminal:
  • The DC Federal Court indicted him with conspiracy and obstruction charges related to overturning the 2020 election. Trial date March 4.
  • The Southern NY Federal Court indicted him for falsifying business records to cover up the Stormy Daniels payments. Trial March 25.
  • The Southern Florida Federal Court indicted him with 40 charges related to the classified documents. Hearing May 14, trial May 20.
  • Georgia filed state charges indicted him for interfering in the 2020 election, including a racketeering charge. No date set yet.

Forum List

Back