The Truth About the Nazis with Stephen Hicks

Yeah, but he actually put it into practice! What point are you trying to make here? He gets no slack, just because anti-Semitism was endemic.
The point, it was not the idea of Hitler or the NAZI party. It was German, if not European society that the thought originated, the idea that the Jews must killed.

To many people do not realize how the holocaust came to be. It is relevant to know the history, for it is not simply the history of Germany.

The point, it was not the idea of Hitler or the NAZI party. It was German, if not European society that the thought originated, the idea that the Jews must killed.

To many people do not realize how the holocaust came to be. It is relevant to know the history, for it is not simply the history of Germany.
Death camps get him no slack. He’s right there with Stalin, Mao and the Kim’s.

There are many people in the world who really don’t understand, or say they don’t, what is the great issue between the Free World and the Communist world. Let them come to Berlin. There are some who say that communism is the wave of the future. Let them come to Berlin. And there are some who say in Europe and elsewhere we can work with the Communists. Let them come to Berlin. And there are even a few who say that it is true that communism is an evil system, but it permits us to make economic progress. Lass’ sie nach Berlin kommen. Let them come to Berlin.
Freedom has many difficulties and democracy is not perfect, but we have never had to put a wall up to keep our people in, to prevent them from leaving us.
Freedom is indivisible, and when one man is enslaved, all are not free. When all are free, then we can look forward to that day when this city will be joined as one and this country and this great Continent of Europe in a peaceful and hopeful globe. When that day finally comes, as it will, the people of West Berlin can take sober satisfaction in the fact that they were in the front lines for almost two decades.
All free men, wherever they may live, are citizens of Berlin, and, therefore, as a free man, I take pride in the words “Ich bin ein Berliner.”

John F. Kennedy June, 26th, 1963

RIAS Berlin - eine freie Stimme der freien Welt.)
= RIAS Berlin - a free voice of the free world

Ich glaube an die Unantastbarkeit und an die Würde jedes einzelnen Menschen. Ich glaube, dass allen Menschen von Gott das gleiche Recht auf Freiheit gegeben wurde. Ich verspreche, jedem Angriff auf die Freiheit und der Tyrannei Widerstand zu leisten, wo auch immer sie auftreten mögen.
🇬🇧 🇺🇸
I believe in the sacredness and dignity of the individual. I believe that all men derive the right to freedom equally from God. I pledge to resist aggression and tyranny wherever they appear on earth.
🇺🇦
Я вірю в недоторканність і гідність кожної людини.Я вірю, що всім людям Бог дав однакове право на свободу.Я обіцяю чинити опір будь-якому нападу на свободу та тиранію, де б це не відбувалося.
🇷🇺
Я верю в неприкосновенность и достоинство каждого человека.Я верю, что все люди получили от Бога одинаковое право на свободу.Я обещаю противостоять любым посягательствам на свободу и тиранию, где бы они ни проявлялись.

Kennedy did a lot of talking. Reagan took action. Reagan took out the Communists over 20 years later.

Reagan hardly did it all himself. It was the concerted effort of nine administrations over 45 years.
I hope you recall your statement when the topic is the Biden economy and budgets.

Suppose you explain what you said?

Reagan hardly did it all himself. It was the concerted effort of nine administrations over 45 years.
Reagan did it all by himself.

45 years? That goes back to Roosevelt and Truman. You might of had an argument if you said 7 administrations. You lost your argument when you stated 9.

Reagan did it all by himself.

45 years? That goes back to Roosevelt and Truman. You might of had an argument if you said 7 administrations. You lost your argument when you stated 9.
Truman
Eisenhower
Kennedy
Johnson
Nixon
Ford
Carter
Reagan
Bush

NINE!!!

Truman
Eisenhower
Kennedy
Johnson
Nixon
Ford
Carter
Reagan
Bush

NINE!!!
All that to piss all over Reagan. Elektra can deal with your fallacy.
Even that chain is broken. We can add Bush but the others, it was not their goal to stop communism. Reagan is the president with that aim.

What’s the fallacy in my contention that the fall of the SU was due in part to the actions of every administration since the end of WW II?
You just stated your fallacy.

The first thing Nazis did when they managed to gain the German government was to control the media. Only pro Nazi propaganda was allowed and any anti-Nazi opinion was met with the modern version of the guillotine. German people who lived near Concentration camps refused to acknowledge their existence but when Ike's Troops liberated concentration camps they forced Germans to tour them and see what happened. The point is that history is written by propaganda and people are motivated by propaganda.

Kennedy did a lot of talking. Reagan took action. Reagan took out the Communists over 20 years later.

Sorry: But this see most Germans in a totally other way. The only president of the USA who all Germans knew and admired for a long time of history had been John F. Kennedy. Ronald Reagan was only a "Sturkopf" ... a man with a rigid focus. The great man in this context is for us Mikhail Gorbachev and his wife Raissa who we unfortinatelly not had been able to save when she had cancer. I'm still very sad about this. But I am "happy" that Gorbachev is dead now (He died old and I hope he died in peace) and so Raissa and he are well saved in the hand of god.

(The two presidents all Germans know today additionally to John F. Kennedy are George W. Bush and Donald Trump - the presidents who ruined the traditionally good official relations between Germany and the USA. George W. Bush was for us the worst president the USA ever had - and the clöear enemy of Germany Donald Trump topped him.)

Last edited:
Sorry: But this see most Germans in a totally other way. The only president of the USA who all Germans knew and admired for a long time of history had been John F. Kennedy. Ronald Reagan was only a "Sturkopf" ... a man with a rigid focus. The great man in this context is for us Mikhail Gorbachev and his wife Raissa who we unfortinatelly not had been able to save when she had cancer. I'm still very sad about this. But I am "happy" that Gorbachev is dead now (He died old and I hope he died in peace) and so Raissa and he are well saved in the hand of god.

(The two presidents all Germans know today additionally to John F. Kennedy are George W. Bush and Donald Trump - the presidents who ruined the traditionally good official relations between Germany and the USA. George W. Bush was for us the worst president the USA ever had - and the clöear enemy of Germany Donald Trump topped him.)
That is just you. I do not believe you speak for the majority of Germans. Kennedy was my president when I was in Germany. When he was killed, i was still in Germany. You are the first German who talks as you talk that I have encountered. We Americans realized how close to dying we were by what Kennedy did vs the Russians. We who served in Germany were hoping not to die in Germany due to a Russian invasion of Germany. And i am still here in the USA doing just fine.

Father Bush left a major problem standing in Iraq that his son solved pretty fast. Trump has a loud mouth and says things at times that even make me angry. But for Americans he was a good president.

I don’t trust anything that purports to be the truth with the implication that we’ve been lied to. Just give me the facts and don’t make any pre-emptive assertions.
So Trump is innocent until proven guilty? Fucking hypocrite.

Forum List

Back