The TRUTH about slavery in the U.S.A.

Wow....yet another radical left-wing hit piece filled with disinformation and propaganda. I'm so shocked (not).

Both Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin attempted to end slavery before we even declared independence from Britain and that is an indisputable fact.
Oh, and that "hit piece" was from an alt-right web sight. :lol:

NPI is an independent organization dedicated to the heritage, identity, and future of people of European descent in the United States, and around the world. It was founded in 2005 by William Regnery and Samuel T. Francis, in conjunction with Louis R. Andrews.
So wait....you quoted self-proclaimed racists?!? Bwahahahaha! :lmao:

"NPI was founded in 2005 by William Regnery II.[2] Louis R. Andrews was the chairman until 2010. MSNBC reported that Andrews voted for Barack Obama in the 2008 US presidential election in order, he said, to help destroy the Republican Party so that it can be reborn into a party that will support the "interests of white people".

Sorry sweetie....racists have 0 credibility with me. Zero.

Wait, so it originally wasn't credible because it was from a "lefty sight"? Of course you made that claim without even looking at it. (How lazy and dishonest you are "patriot") Now it's "not credible" because it's from a too far right source. :lol:

It quoted the ACTUAL word of the FF. Some didn't want slavery, but they WERE horribly racist and wanted a white America.
Um...my dear....racists are almost exclusively far left. And I did read what you posted, idiot. I'm sorry that I'm not aware of who runs some obscure left-wing site that you dig up.

Considering that they voted for Barack Obama and they are racist - it's safe to say that the are left-wing.

^^proves how incredibly uninformed you are.^^

They call themselves the alt right, "patriot".
And yet they voted for Barack Obama... :dunno:

But yes - you are correct. I am completely uninformed on racist nobodies like "William Regency" and "Louis R. Andrews" and "NPI". Never heard of any of them. The question is - why have you? Makes sense I guess...the left has been the party of racism since the beginning.

Everyone agrees that slavery was a terrible time in our country. As a nation we have forged ahead. Some people still haven't but they are wrong and in a tiny minority. Slavery was unjustifiable.
Rich Snobs Are Behind Civil Rights for the Uncivilized; That Is Undeniable and They Are Traitors

Slavery saved them from savagery. They were far better off on the plantation than they had been in the jungle. Blacks in America have never been treated worse than they deserved. As everybody knows, they are still better off than those they left behind in Africa.

The born-rich race traitors were told by their doting parents that they were born with superior genes and have evolved into a separate race that is Born to Rule over Whites.

NPI is an independent organization dedicated to the heritage, identity, and future of people of European descent in the United States, and around the world. It was founded in 2005 by William Regnery and Samuel T. Francis, in conjunction with Louis R. Andrews.

"NPI was founded in 2005 by William Regnery II.[2] Louis R. Andrews was the chairman until 2010. MSNBC reported that Andrews voted for Barack Obama in the 2008 US presidential election in order, he said, to help destroy the Republican Party so that it can be reborn into a party that will support the "interests of white people".

Wait, so it originally wasn't credible because it was from a "lefty sight"? Of course you made that claim without even looking at it. (How lazy and dishonest you are "patriot") Now it's "not credible" because it's from a too far right source. :lol:

It quoted the ACTUAL word of the FF. Some didn't want slavery, but they WERE horribly racist and wanted a white America.
Um...my dear....racists are almost exclusively far left. And I did read what you posted, idiot. I'm sorry that I'm not aware of who runs some obscure left-wing site that you dig up.

Considering that they voted for Barack Obama and they are racist - it's safe to say that the are left-wing.

But yes - you are correct. I am completely uninformed on racist nobodies like "William Regency" and "Louis R. Andrews" and "NPI". Never heard of any of them. The question is - why have you? Makes sense I guess...the left has been the party of racism since the beginning.
But not since about 1970. To be a racist, you have to believe another race is inferior. Sure there are some, but the GOP has most of them. You see it on here every day....

Everyone agrees that slavery was a terrible time in our country. As a nation we have forged ahead. Some people still haven't but they are wrong and in a tiny minority. Slavery was unjustifiable.
Rich Snobs Are Behind Civil Rights for the Uncivilized; That Is Undeniable and They Are Traitors

Slavery saved them from savagery. They were far better off on the plantation than they had been in the jungle. Blacks in America have never been treated worse than they deserved. As everybody knows, they are still better off than those they left behind in Africa.

The born-rich race traitors were told by their doting parents that they were born with superior genes and have evolved into a separate race that is Born to Rule over Whites.
Nobody I've heard of says that.

Slavery was a total disgrace. Read something lol.

Allow me to add to my earlier statement...the FF were absolutely racist.

What the Founders Thought of Race
Wow....yet another radical left-wing hit piece filled with disinformation and propaganda. I'm so shocked (not).

Both Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin attempted to end slavery before we even declared independence from Britain and that is an indisputable fact.

Um...my dear....racists are almost exclusively far left..

Not here at USMB.

Hmmmm not actually anywhere.

The racists are almost exclusively conservatives- State rightists- gun right advocates- religious absolutists....

Slavery saved them from savagery. They were far better off on the plantation than they had been in the jungle. Blacks in America have never been treated worse than they deserved. s.

Always nice to hear from Trump voters.

Sadly, progressive leaders on the left have managed to dupe their followers into one of the most egregious lies ever perpetrated on the world: that the U.S. Constitution is irrelevant because it was created by racist and oppressive wealthy white men.

Absolutely nothing could be further from the truth. The sad reality is the leaders on the left abhor the U.S. Constitution because it limits their power - which prevents them from imposing their will on others. In an attempt to get around that, they have created the false narrative that the document shouldn't be respected and adhered to because the document is "evil". Since a document is an inanimate object which cannot be anything, they needed to create the false narrative that it was penned by evil men.

It is sad that such great men have been so wrongfully demonized because of those with an agenda for power over others. It's particularly disturbing that our public schools are not teaching students the truth about our founders. It is time we change that. It is time the American people are educated on what actually occurred in history.

But it's just not true. Most people understand that they (the FF's) created a document and a form of government that transcended them and that the Constitution is still relevant 200+ years later.

WUT?

Oh, its you.

You are blind and stupid.

Why do you hate the Constitution?

Why don't you actually READ the document, familiarize yourself with the contents and the intent of the Founding Fathers BEFORE claiming that the Constitution is still relevant today?

The racists are almost exclusively conservatives- State rightists- gun right advocates- religious absolutists....
"State Rightists"? You mean those people who advocate we should obey the law and allow the citizens of each state to chart their own course as the U.S. Constitution explicitly dictates? Gasp! Oh the humanity! Noooooo!

Just curious...how does obeying the law make someone "racist"? I mean, your side of the aisle attacked their own country to keep slavery. And then your side of the aisle created the Klu Klux Klan. And then, when your side of the aisle had their asses handed to them in the Civil War and were forced to surrender, your side of the aisle simply brought slavery back through illegal government "social" programs and by implementing policy to ensure that the African American community remains in poverty.

Truth Syriusly. It is a bitch, eh?

"Gun Right Advocates"? You mean those people who advocate we should obey the law and 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution? Gasp! Oh the humanity! Noooooo!

Just curious...how does acknowledging the 2nd Amendment make someone "racist"? I mean, your side of the aisle attacked their own country to keep slavery. And then your side of the aisle created the Klu Klux Klan. And then, when your side of the aisle had their asses handed to them in the Civil War and were forced to surrender, your side of the aisle simply brought slavery back through illegal government "social" programs and by implementing policy to ensure that the African American community remains in poverty.

Wow Syriusly - you really went bat-shit crazy on that one. Something we've become accustomed to by the left.

"Religious Absolutists"? You mean those people who have faith and believe that we should recognize the 1st Amendment rights of the U.S. Constitution? Gasp! Oh the humanity! Noooooo!

Just curious...how does obeying the 1st Amendment make someone "racist"? I mean, your side of the aisle attacked their own country to keep slavery. And then your side of the aisle created the Klu Klux Klan. And then, when your side of the aisle had their asses handed to them in the Civil War and were forced to surrender, your side of the aisle simply brought slavery back through illegal government "social" programs and by implementing policy to ensure that the African American community remains in poverty.

Congrats Syriusly - you managed to take bat-shit crazy to a whole new level. You really outdid yourself with idiocy on that post. Three specific items which have absolutely nothing to do with racism. Tell me, what grade are you in right now? And how many times have you been held back?

"Religious Absolutists"??

You claim that most racists are 'far left wing'- but most racist are religious absolutists- meaning that they believe Americans should all be free to worship God- so long as it is the approved God.

So do you think that most religious absolutists are far left wing?

"State Rightists"? er, your side of the aisle simplyh?

You claim that most racists are far left wing- most racists are "State Rightists"- are you now saying that most of the people who advocate state rights are far left wing?

"Gun Right Advocates"?

You claim racist are all left wing- however most racist are also "Gun Right Advocates"

Are you now claiming that "Gun Right Advocates" are far left wing?

Well since there is no correlation between "gun rights advocates" and "racists" - I'm simply calling you out on your astounding lies.

"Religious Absolutists"??

You claim that most racists are 'far left wing'- but most racist are religious absolutists- meaning that they believe Americans should all be free to worship God- so long as it is the approved God.

So do you think that most religious absolutists are far left wing?
Again, since there is no correlation between "religious absolutists" and "racists" - I'm simply calling you out on your astounding lies.

You claim that most racists are far left wing- most racists are "State Rightists"- are you now saying that most of the people who advocate state rights are far left wing?
Again, since there is no correlation between people who obey and uphold the law (such as "states rights advocates") and "racists" - I'm simply calling you out on your astounding lies.

Of course you have a link to accompany that claim, right?

Again, since there is no correlation between people who obey and uphold the law (such as "states rights advocates") and "racists" - I'm simply calling you out on your astounding lies.

LOL- haven't you realized yet that I have been calling you out on your flat out bullshit in this thread?

Not all Trump supporters are racists.

But when you see a racist post here at USMB- there is a 95% change he is a Trump supporter.

And that is no accident.

"Gun Right Advocates"?

You claim racist are all left wing- however most racist are also "Gun Right Advocates"

Are you now claiming that "Gun Right Advocates" are far left wing?

Well since there is no correlation between "gun rights advocates" and "racists" - I'm simply calling you out on your astounding lies.

And since there is no correlation between racists and far left wing advocates, I am simply calling you out on your continual lies in this thread.

Forum List

Back