The TRUTH about slavery in the U.S.A.

OMG...most of our founding fathers didn't believe blacks were fully HUMAN.
Another day....another wytchy lie. I filled this thread with volumes of information about our founders which includes their original writings. Each one I've posted so far proves that they abhorred slavery. Not a shred of evidence that indicates that didn't view slaves as "fully human".

Allow me to add to my earlier statement...the FF were absolutely racist.

What the Founders Thought of Race
Wow....yet another radical left-wing hit piece filled with disinformation and propaganda. I'm so shocked (not).

Both Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin attempted to end slavery before we even declared independence from Britain and that is an indisputable fact.

Another day....another wytchy lie. I filled this thread with volumes of information about our founders which includes their original writings. Each one I've posted so far proves that they abhorred slavery. Not a shred of evidence that indicates that didn't view slaves as "fully human".

Wow....yet another radical left-wing hit piece filled with disinformation and propaganda. I'm so shocked (not).

Both Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin attempted to end slavery before we even declared independence from Britain and that is an indisputable fact.

You didn't read a word of that article, not even the parts I posted. It included the actual words of both Jefferson and Franklin. They didn't want to end slavery because they liked black people or even thought of them as people. They wanted a pure white country and wanted to send the blacks back.

Oh, and that "hit piece" was from an alt-right web sight. :lol:

NPI is an independent organization dedicated to the heritage, identity, and future of people of European descent in the United States, and around the world. It was founded in 2005 by William Regnery and Samuel T. Francis, in conjunction with Louis R. Andrews.

Sadly, progressive leaders on the left have managed to dupe their followers into one of the most egregious lies ever perpetrated on the world: that the U.S. Constitution is irrelevant because it was created by racist and oppressive wealthy white men.

Absolutely nothing could be further from the truth. The sad reality is the leaders on the left abhor the U.S. Constitution because it limits their power - which prevents them from imposing their will on others. In an attempt to get around that, they have created the false narrative that the document shouldn't be respected and adhered to because the document is "evil". Since a document is an inanimate object which cannot be anything, they needed to create the false narrative that it was penned by evil men.

It is sad that such great men have been so wrongfully demonized because of those with an agenda for power over others. It's particularly disturbing that our public schools are not teaching students the truth about our founders. It is time we change that. It is time the American people are educated on what actually occurred in history.

The left is NOT opposed to slavery by virtue of the fact that they expect us to financially support the gargantuan welfare/warfare police state.

Sadly, progressive leaders on the left have managed to dupe their followers into one of the most egregious lies ever perpetrated on the world: that the U.S. Constitution is irrelevant because it was created by racist and oppressive wealthy white men.

Absolutely nothing could be further from the truth. The sad reality is the leaders on the left abhor the U.S. Constitution because it limits their power - which prevents them from imposing their will on others. In an attempt to get around that, they have created the false narrative that the document shouldn't be respected and adhered to because the document is "evil". Since a document is an inanimate object which cannot be anything, they needed to create the false narrative that it was penned by evil men.

It is sad that such great men have been so wrongfully demonized because of those with an agenda for power over others. It's particularly disturbing that our public schools are not teaching students the truth about our founders. It is time we change that. It is time the American people are educated on what actually occurred in history.

The left is NOT opposed to slavery by virtue of the fact that they expect us to financially support the gargantuan welfare/warfare police state.

Democrats need the plantation to pick green cotton to survive....

NPI is an independent organization dedicated to the heritage, identity, and future of people of European descent in the United States, and around the world. It was founded in 2005 by William Regnery and Samuel T. Francis, in conjunction with Louis R. Andrews.
So wait....you quoted self-proclaimed racists?!? Bwahahahaha! :lmao:

"NPI was founded in 2005 by William Regnery II.[2] Louis R. Andrews was the chairman until 2010. MSNBC reported that Andrews voted for Barack Obama in the 2008 US presidential election in order, he said, to help destroy the Republican Party so that it can be reborn into a party that will support the "interests of white people".

Sorry sweetie....racists have 0 credibility with me. Zero.

If the Constitution was NOT created by racist oppressive white men, why did it include the 1807 anti-slave trade clause which empowered domestic slave holders and enriched them?

That was actually the purpose of it, unless YOU don't know the history of slavery in the US?

The prohibition of international slave trading was overwhelmingly supported by established slave holders who then got to sell their own slaves as capital rather than mere labor in an open market.
Well...for starters...it didn't. No such "clause" exists in the U.S. Constitution. Never did. So you're either lying or you are a prime example of the uninformed, uneducated progressive minion that has been duped by their progressive masters.

Now - what I think you're attempting to refer to here was the federal law enacted in 1807 (which was not an amendment to the U.S. Constitution) which prohibited slaves from being imported into the U.S. Or the exact opposite of what you claimed above.

Act Prohibiting Importation of Slaves - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was enacted then because anti-slavery and poor settlers in the fringes of the Slave empire fought to have the 1807 clause in the Constitution which banned discussion on Slave Trading.

God damn pull your stupid head out of your ass.

Here read a fucking book:

$_1.JPG

That clause banned Congress from passing laws against the slave trade until 1807 I believe.

But it's just not true. Most people understand that they (the FF's) created a document and a form of government that transcended them and that the Constitution is still relevant 200+ years later.

Everyone agrees that slavery was a terrible time in our country. As a nation we have forged ahead. Some people still haven't but they are wrong and in a tiny minority. Slavery was unjustifiable.

What is the public school teaching kids about the Founding Fathers?
Not a lot. Basically a bit about Washington , Jefferson and few others. However, they teach do teach more civics than you might think. It varies by state. In my state, they hit on the America Revolution in the 5th grade, some constitution issues in the 7th, and a traditional Civics class in the 11th or 12th.

Not a lot. Basically a bit about Washington , Jefferson and few others. However, they teach do teach more civics than you might think. It varies by state. In my state, they hit on the America Revolution in the 5th grade, some constitution issues in the 7th, and a traditional Civics class in the 11th or 12th.
I have followed the curriculum of my kid's school and the last one is in civics class(8th grade), plus I educate them outside school all the time...

Last edited:

"NPI was founded in 2005 by William Regnery II.[2] Louis R. Andrews was the chairman until 2010. MSNBC reported that Andrews voted for Barack Obama in the 2008 US presidential election in order, he said, to help destroy the Republican Party so that it can be reborn into a party that will support the "interests of white people".

Wait, so it originally wasn't credible because it was from a "lefty sight"? Of course you made that claim without even looking at it. (How lazy and dishonest you are "patriot") Now it's "not credible" because it's from a too far right source. :lol:

It quoted the ACTUAL word of the FF. Some didn't want slavery, but they WERE horribly racist and wanted a white America.

If the Founding Fathers such as Washington and Jefferson abhorred the idea of slavery, why did they keep their slaves?
Hiring field hands to replace slaves would drive up costs and in some cases the farmer or plantation owner would not be able to survive. Also, freeing your slaves was not just a hit on the family income. A slave capable of working the fields would cost anywhere from 20,000 to 40,000 in today's dollars. For most slave owners it was there largest investment. Many slave owners didn't really like the idea of slavery but there whole way of life depended on slavery. Maybe this is how Jefferson looked at the issue. He had over three thousand acres of crops to be tended and harvested.

OP- My impression is that Dems love the constitution, especially as a guard against the fascist, unfair tendencies of the New BS GOP.

Last edited:

I have followed the curriculum of my kid's school and the last one is in civics class(8th grade), plus I educate them outside school all the time...
I've got two grand kids in all AP classes and one in all regular classes. There's a huge difference. The ones in the AP classes have hours of home work every night and assignments over the summer. The other one probably doesn't have 2 hours of homework a week.

Wait, so it originally wasn't credible because it was from a "lefty sight"? Of course you made that claim without even looking at it. (How lazy and dishonest you are "patriot") Now it's "not credible" because it's from a too far right source. :lol:

It quoted the ACTUAL word of the FF. Some didn't want slavery, but they WERE horribly racist and wanted a white America.
Um...my dear....racists are almost exclusively far left. And I did read what you posted, idiot. I'm sorry that I'm not aware of who runs some obscure left-wing site that you dig up.

Considering that they voted for Barack Obama and they are racist - it's safe to say that the are left-wing.

But it's just not true. Most people understand that they (the FF's) created a document and a form of government that transcended them and that the Constitution is still relevant 200+ years later.

WUT?

Oh, its you.

You are blind and stupid.

WUT?

Oh, its you.

You are blind and stupid.

Why do you hate the Constitution?

Um...my dear....racists are almost exclusively far left. And I did read what you posted, idiot. I'm sorry that I'm not aware of who runs some obscure left-wing site that you dig up.

Considering that they voted for Barack Obama and they are racist - it's safe to say that the are left-wing.
So they believe another race is inferior, and discriminate against them? Brainwashed functional moron!

^^proves how incredibly uninformed you are.^^

They call themselves the alt right, "patriot".

Agreed on this part, as long as you're talking about the hardcore Left, the wing of the party. It's why you'll see them referring to the Founding Fathers with such respectful titles as "rich white slave rapers". Tearing down the writers of the document makes it much easier to destroy the document itself.

More traditional liberals think the Constitution is one of the greatest documents ever written, and that we're fortunate to live under it. These folks? Not so much.

Forum List

Back