The Truth About Hillary Clinton (and Bill)

For years, I flew out of the White Plains FBO the Clintons used when they took a corporate jet. (I won't mention which one). Everyone there, customer service reps, linemen, even the refueling guys said the same thing about the pair.

Bill is like an old affable hound dog. He wanted everyone to like him. Glad handing and talkative to any and all.

Hillary is an angry, shrill, foul-mouthed harpy. She berates all around her--close staff included with loud, vulgar screeching. She has a mouth like a sewer and completely absent of manners. Rude to the extreme.

I trust and deeply respect the guys and gals of that FBO. I've worked and socialized with them for many years. They are a great crew of truly professional and polite folks. I'll take their opinion of the Clintons. It's especially telling that the opinion is uniform and shared by all the employees.

You are absolutely lying. People that she has worked with positively love her. She was very well liked in the senate. She has a great sense of humor and she adores her husband. He would never allow her to treat people as you are describing.

I don't believe a word.

Sarah,

I have no motive to lie. I have no dog in this fight. I have every confidence in the people at White Plains I worked with for years. Had they passed on positive things about Hillary, I'd have posted their words. Like I posted, they found Bill quite affable.

You are free to believe anything you want. You may find it hard to hear something negative about a figure you find popular. Understandable. I will believe the fine people who have had numerous first hand dealings with the Clintons. They never relished telling their negative stories of Hillary. They were told in embarrassment.

Last edited:
I'm curious whether or not the book dealt with Hillary's propensity for other women. Or whether it talked about Bill possibly not being Chelsea's father?

There's a lot about the woman the press hides under the covers and fails to report.

For years, I flew out of the White Plains FBO the Clintons used when they took a corporate jet. (I won't mention which one). Everyone there, customer service reps, linemen, even the refueling guys said the same thing about the pair.

Bill is like an old affable hound dog. He wanted everyone to like him. Glad handing and talkative to any and all.

Hillary is an angry, shrill, foul-mouthed harpy. She berates all around her--close staff included with loud, vulgar screeching. She has a mouth like a sewer and completely absent of manners. Rude to the extreme.

I trust and deeply respect the guys and gals of that FBO. I've worked and socialized with them for many years. They are a great crew of truly professional and polite folks. I'll take their opinion of the Clintons. It's especially telling that the opinion is uniform and shared by all the employees.

You are absolutely lying. People that she has worked with positively love her. She was very well liked in the senate. She has a great sense of humor and she adores her husband. He would never allow her to treat people as you are describing.

I don't believe a word.

Then give us a link to ANY site where such people work! I've read comments by military personnel at the White House who echo what the above poster wrote. She even went so far as to demand that military personnel working at the White House - except for marine security guards - not wear their uniforms.

She's a class A bitch and everyone who has been required to deal with her will say the same.

Hillary is a determined woman, and it has paid off for her in many ways. I don't know if it was always there, but she's developed a bitter edge over the years, which she is not good at hiding under certain circumstances...although she may not care if it shows. I think she believes that in some ways she's entitled to whatever comes her way because of her commitments and sacrifices...and on some level I get it. She doesn't want to be pitied, but I have felt sorry for her at times. Bill's warmth and charm often serve to highlight her aloof and cold demeanor. It's also still not easy for women to be seen as aggressive, and not called a bitch. Chelsea should have a baby and bring out the inner glow of Grandma Hillary.:D

clinton-helmet.jpg

On her first day back to work following a concussion and blood clot, Hillary Clinton's coworkers gave her a bit of a gag gift — a football helmet.

Clinton, 65, was presented with the helmet, along with a matching jersey, during a morning meeting. Both sport official State Department insignia.

Hillary Clinton's Coworkers Welcome Her Back With a Helmet

I think what you people are hearing is the result of just a little jealousy. I mean she has proven herself to be a highly successful woman. We all know how those types are treated.

All I can contribute is that while Bill was in office we were not so screwed up with jobs, the economy, etc. He did well as president and I am not talking about lewinsky or hillary or their open marriage. Hillary is Bisexual. They have an open marriage because she likes women as much as Bill does. Or so I heard from someone that was in the know.
None of it matters. Business is business. Private life is theirs and while in office, we were much better off with this country being run by him.

Just my opinion. Nothing more.

All I can contribute is that while Bill was in office we were not so screwed up with jobs, the economy, etc. He did well as president and I am not talking about lewinsky or hillary or their open marriage. Hillary is Bisexual. They have an open marriage because she likes women as much as Bill does. Or so I heard from someone that was in the know.
None of it matters. Business is business. Private life is theirs and while in office, we were much better off with this country being run by him.

Oh for Christ sake, Gracie...

I'm curious whether or not the book dealt with Hillary's propensity for other women. Or whether it talked about Bill possibly not being Chelsea's father?

There's a lot about the woman the press hides under the covers and fails to report.

I'm at 24%, and at this point, the answer to both is 'no.'

I'm sure people on all sides of Clinton perceptions are wondering what in the hell I'm trying to accomplish with this thread. It is exactly what I said in the first post. I don't know enough about the Clintons to defend them. I like what I know of them - but I don't truly know all that much.

I'm sure people on all sides of Clinton perceptions are wondering what in the hell I'm trying to accomplish with this thread. It is exactly what I said in the first post. I don't know enough about the Clintons to defend them. I like what I know of them - but I don't truly know all that much.

I spent 15 years of my 30 year flying career in corporate aviation. I've heard from more than a few peoples' first hand accounts of Hillary's rude behavior. I've flown sports figures, business tycoons, celebrities, old money and new entrepreneurs enjoying their first taste of executive jet travel. Most all were well mannered toward the help. A very few exhibited the Martha Stewart or Hillary Clinton need to berate people who had no recourse. I could name a few of them you'd know but that would be against our service agreement. Let's just say there are a few movie actors I don't enjoy watching anymore. (But every pro basketball player I flew, I found to be highly intelligent and a gentleman to the core! Pro golfers next in line with a few exceptions.)

No reason to defend the Clintons nor to judge them. They are who they are. Bill is a good old boy and a hound dog. Hillary is angry, crude and rude. Welcome to the human race. He who is without sin....

We all heard the advice growing up never trust anyone who is rude to a waiter. "The mark of good character is if you treat well precisely those people whom you don’t have to treat well." If it happens on a first date, don't ask her out again. She has a serious character flaw that is uncorrectable. There is something seriously twisted in the mind and soul of a person who berates the help. Definitely not the kind of person you want to marry, work with or have run your country.

"Living with the Clintons" by David Brock

From their direct observations, Patterson and Perry said they believe that Hillary is more obsessed than Bill with his political fortunes. She expressed this concern, as she did most everything, in language that makes the Watergate tapes sound like a Sunday school lesson. "I remember one time when Bill had been quoted in the morning paper saying something she didn't like," Patterson said. "I came into the mansion and he was standing at the top of the stairs and she was standing at the bottom screaming. She has a garbage mouth on her, and she was calling him motherf---er, c---sucker, and everything else. I went into the kitchen, and the cook, Miss Emma, turned to me and said, 'The devil's in that woman.” Hillary, as described by the troopers, pursued power with a single-minded intensity, had few friends outside politics, and was not especially close to her famlly - just like her husband. "Everything was politics. They wouldn't go out to dinner with friends the way you or I would or the way I've seen this governor [Tucker] do," said Perry. "If they were invited to a private party, and there were only going to be eight or ten people there, she would say, 'We're not going to waste time at that thing. There aren't enough people there.' I never saw Hillary just relax and have a good time."

While Bill genuinely enjoyed shaking every hand in a room, Hillary seemed to view retail politics as a distasteful if necessary evil. "She hated Arkansas. She would always say how 'backward' the state was," Perry said. One trooper told Perry that Hillary forbade him to speak when he accompanied her on a trip to Washington because, as she put it, he "sounded like a hick from Arkansas."

One of Hillary's pet projects in Arkansas was HIPPY, the Home Instruction Program for Preschool Youngsters, which provided the mothers of underprivileged pre-school youth with in-home instruction by state-sponsored tutors. During the presidential campaign, a commercial was filmed at the governor's mansion featuring dozens of the impoverished HIPPY children, who stood for several hours in the baking heat while the scene was set. For security purposes, the governor's residence is fitted out with several video cameras and one audio monitor - at the rear door - that connected it to the guard house. "They would usually forget that thing was on, and we would pick up a lot of what they said. On this particular day, I heard Hillary come out on the rear porch and say, “I want to get this s--- over with and get these damn people out of here,'" Perry remembered.

The troopers were also objects of Hillary's wrath. Patterson recalled the early morning of Labor Day in 1991, when Hillary came out of the mansion, got in her car, and drove off. Within a minute or so of leaving the gate, her aging blue Cutlass swung violently around and came charging back onto the grounds, tires squealing in the dust. "I thought something was terribly wrong, so I rushed out to her. And she screamed, 'Where is the goddamn f---ing flag?' It was early and we hadn't raised the flag yet. And she said, 'I want the goddamn f---ing flag up every f---ing morning at f---ing sunrise.'”

Such displays made Hillary by far the most unpopular member of the first family. Troopers volunteered to work several days of consecutive 16-hour shifts just to avoid traveling with her. Though it may have been a reflection of chauvinism on their part, the troopers thought Hillary "liked to intimidate men," Perry said. She would remark that troopers' guns are "phallic symbols." Or she would phone the mansion from her law office and order troopers to fetch feminine napkins from her bathroom and deliver them to her at the firm.

LINK:
"Living with the Clintons" by David Brock

Last edited:

I don't believe a word.

You really are a dumbshit......perhaps you are as big a bitch as Hillary is?
NOBODY likes Hillary you idiot.

Given her ratings, that is an absolute untruth Antares.

Sorry, Ratings are not based upon reality.

See the post above mine, that post is real.....not what Margie in Topeka THINKS Hillary must be like.

People who have associated with her detest her.

Does anybody doubt that the democrat party leadership intends to run Hillary as a payback for all those years that she ate a shit sandwich so her husband could stay in power?

Oh for Christ sake, Gracie...

Whut? It's just my opinion. Does the sun rise and set on me or something? Do you not understand the words MY OPINION?

Does anybody doubt that the democrat party leadership intends to run Hillary as a payback for all those years that she ate a shit sandwich so her husband could stay in power?

No, they probably intend to run her because she's a pretty decent candidate.

Really, the GOP Ran George W. Bush because his name was Bush, despite the fact he was clinically retarded.

And you guys are going to whine about Hillary? Really? At least Hillary's accomplished a few things on her own.

Really, the GOP Ran George W. Bush because his name was Bush, despite the fact he was clinically retarded.

And you guys are going to whine about Hillary? Really? At least Hillary's accomplished a few things on her own.

What has Hillary accomplished for the good of our country that has any noticeable degree of importance or benefit? :confused:

What has Hillary accomplished for the good of our country that has any noticeable degree of importance or benefit? :confused:

How about- repairing our tattered image abroad after Bush alienated just about the whole fucking world?

But being a conservatard, you probably don't care about what them foreigners think, so that'd be a pointless discussion.

Kind of like most discussions with Stuck on Stupid Conservatives.

Forum List

Back