The Truth About Hillary Clinton (and Bill)

Yes and no.

I think CLinton had the wonderful timing. He was president just when the Digital Revolution was happening and restructuring the face of the job market, creating all sorts of new jobs before big corporations figured out which ones they could outsource to Pradip in India.

He reaped the benefits of the Cold War ending without having to deal with the beginnings of the War On Terror.

That's standard hack analysis.

Or just a pragmatic reading.

A Partisan Democrat would give Clinton credit for the good things that happened on his tenure. I would LOVE to have my life from 1999 back. Things were kind of awesome.

I don't. I think the guy was just incredibly lucky and didn't make bad decisions.

Clinton wanted to be a reckless spender and have his own version of Obamacare. And he did not regard the terrorist issue.

That's standard hack analysis.

Or just a pragmatic reading.

A Partisan Democrat would give Clinton credit for the good things that happened on his tenure. I would LOVE to have my life from 1999 back. Things were kind of awesome.

I don't. I think the guy was just incredibly lucky and didn't make bad decisions.

Clinton wanted to be a reckless spender and have his own version of Obamacare. And he did not regard the terrorist issue.

No, he treated terrorism as a criminal matter, not a matter of war.

A Trillion dollars and 5000 lives wasted later, that seems like it was a pretty good approach.

And if we had instituted HillaryCare 20 years ago, we wouldn't have this mess now.

Forum List

Back