The truth about avoiding blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to educate Blacks is generally a lost cause. Especially now when they are more inbred than ever.

Anyhow here is some refreshing entertainment of a White not afraid of a big mouth, Afrocentric Black savage.

Its a lost cause for whites like you because you dont qualify to be able to teach your superiors. You lack the intellect. It would be like having you expecting your dog to teach you to sit.

Indeed whites lack intellect.
townships-1.jpg

I agree. You are some dumb fuckers.

hqdefault.jpg

31822D9800000578-0-image-a-50_1456330275904.jpg

As admirably exposed by this thread, blacks need to be avoided at all times. Even when forced by circumstances to interact with them, limit contacts to the absolute minimum. You will be happier away from the obnoxious criminal element and, truthfully, so will they. Look at the blacks right here. They are overjoyed not to associate with non blacks.

Segregation today. Segregation tomorrow. Segregation forever.

]

Explain how forensic pathologists can identify race from skeletal remains.
Extensive DNA studies don't show that there subspecies (races) within modern humans.

Yes. Different genes for skin and hair color can be seen between individuals but no patterns of genes across the human genome have been found to show one race from another.

It's not about not noticing the difference between the way two humans look. It's about incorrect taxonomy.

How do you define race ?

Are there better ways of separating humans into taxonomical groupings ?

AND NO.

It's that we are all the same

There are genetic differences within racial groups. Pathologists can tell race from skeletal remains.

Yet these differences still fall way short of showing sub-speciation and that is what biologists use to show different races or breeds of bigger species

Lots of white scientists worked morning non and night to prove race as a biological fact. They all failed.

They failed not because genetic differences can’t be seen between humans (after all, if there weren’t mDNA differences, no one would nothing about human maternal ancestry)

They failed because genetic differences don't support social races, “yellow”, “black”, “white” and “red”.

The only living subspecies of the species Homo sapiens is Homo sapiens sapiens. That's what the science knows.

And it's almost certain to remain that way unless the Yeti or the Sasquatch decide to go to a science lab for a DNA test

Why do you think blood transfusions and bone marrow transplants work ?

Why can a “black ” man's blood can save an white man's life with a transfusion ?

As admirably exposed by this thread, blacks need to be avoided at all times. Even when forced by circumstances to interact with them, limit contacts to the absolute minimum. You will be happier away from the obnoxious criminal element and, truthfully, so will they. Look at the blacks right here. They are overjoyed not to associate with non blacks.

You just mad your Black pimp dumped you for a better looking chick. :laugh:

]

Explain how forensic pathologists can identify race from skeletal remains.
Extensive DNA studies don't show that there subspecies (races) within modern humans.

Yes. Different genes for skin and hair color can be seen between individuals but no patterns of genes across the human genome have been found to show one race from another.

It's not about not noticing the difference between the way two humans look. It's about incorrect taxonomy.

How do you define race ?

Are there better ways of separating humans into taxonomical groupings ?

AND NO.

It's that we are all the same

There are genetic differences within racial groups. Pathologists can tell race from skeletal remains.

Yet these differences still fall way short of showing sub-speciation and that is what biologists use to show different races or breeds of bigger species

Lots of white scientists worked morning non and night to prove race as a biological fact. They all failed.

They failed not because genetic differences can’t be seen between humans (after all, if there weren’t mDNA differences, no one would nothing about human maternal ancestry)

They failed because genetic differences don't support social races, “yellow”, “black”, “white” and “red”.

The only living subspecies of the species Homo sapiens is Homo sapiens sapiens. That's what the science knows.

And it's almost certain to remain that way unless the Yeti or the Sasquatch decide to go to a science lab for a DNA test

Why do you think blood transfusions and bone marrow transplants work ?

Why can a “black ” man's blood can save an white man's life with a transfusion ?
What pretty much kills any idea of a sub species is the fact that the first anatomically correct human being was a Black person. If whites want to consider themselves a sub species I dont mind. Its pretty clear when looking at history there is something amiss with whites. They have never been able to function as humans without the assistance of other people. Their greatest achievements have been of war, genocide, and mayhem. They couldnt even come up with their own alphabet.

How about no?

There are so such thing as white features. Or racial features in general.
Very true

And to be honest. The science of beauty (And beauty is subjective to an extent) has nothing to do with whether a woman's features are broad or narrow. The symmetry of a woman's face and how close she is to phi is all that matters.

A woman can have the widest nose or lips on the face of the earth but as long as the portions on her face are symmetrical, she would be relatively close to phi and still beautiful.

For example the woman below has wide nose but because her face is symmetrical and she has clear skin. She has (in my opinion) as an attractive face

big-brother-vi-contestant-makosi-musambasi-leaves-taylor-house-court-picture-id55970385

White men have lusted after attractive black women.

I'm talking Whoopi Goldberg or Oprah here lol

I'm talking about an attractive black woman

83DP391.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

kvMvnyg.jpg

PEkvHtQ.jpg

X4WPRr1.jpg

What pretty much kills any idea of a sub species is the fact that the first anatomically correct human being was a Black person. If whites want to consider themselves a sub species I dont mind. Its pretty clear when looking at history there is something amiss with whites. They have never been able to function as humans without the assistance of other people. Their greatest achievements have been of war, genocide, and mayhem. They couldnt even come up with their own alphabet.

It's interesting that you reject historical facts unless they play into your narrative of portraying white people as monsters.

How about no?

Why not?

There is no other race that has even close to the amount of beautiful women as the Black race. We have it all dark, light, in between. you name it. All goddesses. That Black DNA is something else!

maxresdefault.jpg

big beautiful lips white women go under the knife for.

9e1f041b02c44454dfdf5f53552d07ee.jpg

Bodies of a goddess.

fb_img_1492437787517.jpg

It's interesting that you reject historical facts unless they play into your narrative of portraying white people as monsters.
Who has called white people monsters ?

See how quick white people go into victim mode ? The victim mode white people claim black people go in2 so easily

fking totally pathetic.

Let's be clear. No black posters that is me or IM2 or Asclepias

Doesn't claim that black people are smarter than white people (the way whites in here do with IQ)
Doesn't insult how white people talk or dress or look (the way whites use all that "yo, yo" talk to insult the way they think black people talk)
Doesn't insult the names whites give their children (you know the white names like Cody, Connor, Amy, Claire, Emily...but they are hell on the Shannekwa and Latisha)
Doesn't look at the most criminal whites and use that to paint all whites as criminals (the way do the reverse with blacks)

When I say anything bad about white people it's pretty much always to do with there racism.

See how quick white people go into victim mode ? The victim mode white people claim black people go in2 so easily

fking totally pathetic.

Doesn't claim that black people are smarter than white people (the way whites in here do with IQ)
Doesn't insult how white people talk or dress or look (the way whites use all that "yo, yo" talk to insult the way they think black people talk)
Doesn't insult the names whites give their children (you know the white names like Cody, Connor, Amy, Claire, Emily...but they are hell on the Shannekwa and Latisha)
Doesn't look at the most criminal whites and use that to paint all whites as criminals (the way do the reverse with blacks)

When I say anything bad about white people it's pretty much always to do with there racism.

White person replies to a post: "white boy portraying himself as a victim"

LOL if you guys are so bothered by having your bullshit opinions challenged, maybe you should post elsewhere.

Also, USMB's black posters can speak for themselves and don't need your plagiarizing ass to speak for them. I know for a fact that Asclepias doesn't adhere to that set of rules that you've posted for the thousandth time.

There is no other race that has even close to the amount of beautiful women as the Black race. We have it all dark, light, in between. you name it. All goddesses. That Black DNA is something else!

maxresdefault.jpg

big beautiful lips white women go under the knife for.

9e1f041b02c44454dfdf5f53552d07ee.jpg

Bodies of a goddess.

fb_img_1492437787517.jpg
The face of a black woman could turn me on. White women have to be naked to have the same effect. Black women have more beautiful faces, because their color naturally produces shadows and contours that make up is used to do.

L0gQgLx.jpg

But this is just my opinion. I don’t claim that there is some empirical scientific theory that backs this up.

And this is not say a white woman can not be decent looking.

Beauty is beauty.

But white women attractiveness is enhanced by social conditioning.

That's why you get many white women who I think are vastly over-rated.

Women like Jenniffer Aniston

alg-jennifer-aniston-jpg.jpg

I never saw why people used to rave how hot she was and this was me being objective because I can look at any women (of any race) and tell you how attractive I think she is.

fking totally pathetic.

White person replies to a post: "white boy portraying himself as a victim"

LOL if you guys are so bothered by having your bullshit opinions challenged, maybe you should post elsewhere.

Also, USMB's black posters can speak for themselves and don't need your plagiarizing ass to speak for them. I know for a fact that Asclepias doesn't adhere to that set of rules that you've posted for the thousandth time.

Essen can speak for me anytime I am not here or even when I am. So much for that.

How about no?

Why not?

Ask Earl Warren

It's only natural that the jigs like the sheboons. The afore mentioned negro posters are spot on correct. Like begets like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back