The truth about avoiding blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whites Only works for me ; as blax only works for you. What's wrong with individual responsibility. Time to make your Nation. Failure to launch much? Time to fiscally divorce the non white.

If negros are ineffectual at creating their destiny ; then , Mr Murray of the Bell Curve has been proven correct by his own non white subjects.

Why do some blacks see racism in everything?
It was white people who done "whites" only

images

It's white people who started apartheid.

cf2abb9b41a40a0fb4cd5632df97f625--the-suits-african-history.jpg
Why

It's white people who done the one drop rule. It's white people who put race as more important than money.

It's white people who writes book trying to prove how stupid black people are.

TheBellCurve.gif

Tell me when I'm lying ?

It's white people who see race in everything.
If it takes a long time for your lunch to be served, its racism. If you get cut off by someone in your car, its racism. If someone fails to say hello to you but does so to a white person, its racism. If your whopper isn't served to you just right, its racism.
Many blacks just assume all whites are racist and out to harm them.
OK. I challenge you to name one problem on this planet that affects masses of people that is not affected by racism ?

Why must you live in the past?

OK. I challenge you to name one problem on this planet that affects masses of people that is not affected by racism ?
Climate.
O. Please.

Right now the water is messed up....only a small % of it is drinkable....thanks to what people ?
The air is messed up, thanks to what people ?
The earth is messed up, thanks to what people ?

Now they are raising hell about the dangers of all the space junk up there...thanks to what people ?

This is now critical because everybody needs air, water and land in order to survive and it is white people that have done this. You name the problem, the disease, the human suffering, or the abject misery visited upon millions, and I know I can put a white face on it in a minute.

Climate.

Sadly , no. Successful White Nations have been ordeered to dumb themselves down to "preserve" climate. Funny, indians and asians pollute the worst and get kudos.
Actually, in pollution, China is first and just recently passed the US, which is now second.

Climate.
O. Please.

Right now the water is messed up....only a small % of it is drinkable....thanks to what people ?

Now they are raising hell about the dangers of all the space junk up there...thanks to what people ?

This is now critical because everybody needs air, water and land in order to survive and it is white people that have done this. You name the problem, the disease, the human suffering, or the abject misery visited upon millions, and I know I can put a white face on it in a minute.
Please explain how climate is racist. The Chinese pollute the most and have the biggest population. US is second and India is third (in pollution). So it's pretty evenly spread out among the races. And Africa is a stinking shit hole. Meaning all races contribute.

Climate.
O. Please.

Africans pooping in their rivers? :poop:

images

It's white people who done the one drop rule. It's white people who put race as more important than money.

TheBellCurve.gif

Tell me when I'm lying ?

If it takes a long time for your lunch to be served, its racism. If you get cut off by someone in your car, its racism. If someone fails to say hello to you but does so to a white person, its racism. If your whopper isn't served to you just right, its racism.

The problem of that a very few corporations have a monopoly on the American communications system.

:booze:

6 corporations control communications in our country. This is according to people who intensely study the media and one is a dean of a university journalism and mass communications department.

images

TheBellCurve.gif

Tell me when I'm lying ?

The problem of that a very few corporations have a monopoly on the American communications system.

6 corporations control communications in our country. This is according to people who intensely study the media and one is a dean of a university journalism and mass communications department.

Uh huh, and-? Can you find something racist about it or no?

Climate.
O. Please.

Please explain how climate is racist. The Chinese pollute the most and have the biggest population. US is second and India is third (in pollution). So it's pretty evenly spread out among the races. And Africa is a stinking shit hole. Meaning all races contribute.

Well this is not the thread pic but you maybe should not mention Africa when you talk.

Somalia: How Colonial Powers drove a Country into Chaos

Since 1990, there has been no government in Somalia. The country is in the hands of warlords. European and Asiatic ships took advantage of this chaotic situation and fished along the Somali coast without a license or respect for elementary rules. They did not observe the quotas in force in their own country to protect the species and they used fishing techniques –even bombs!- that created huge damages to the wealth of the Somali seas.

That’s not all! Taking also advantage of this lack of any political authority, European companies, with the help of the mafia, dumped nuclear wastes offshore Somali coasts. Europe knew of this but turned a blind eye as that solution presented a practical and economical advantage for the nuclear waste management. Yet, the 2005 Tsunami brought a big part of these wastes into the Somali lands. Unfamiliar diseases appeared for the first time among the population. This is the context in which the piracy mainly developed. Somali fishermen, who had primitive fishing techniques, were no more able to work. So they decided to protect themselves and their seas. This is exactly what the United States did during the civilian war against the British (1756-1763): with no naval forces, President George Washington made a deal with pirates to protect the wealth of the American seas.

No Somali state for almost twenty years! How is that possible?

This is the result of an American strategy. In 1990, the country was bruised by conflicts, famine and lootings; the state collapsed. Facing this situation, the United States, who discovered oil in Somalia a few years ago, launched Operation Restore Hope in 1992. For the first time, US marines intervened in Africa to take control of a country. It was also the first time that a military invasion was launched in the name of humanitarian interference.

The famous rice bag exhibited on a Somali beach by Bernard Kouchner?

Yes, everybody remembers those pictures carefully showcased. But the real reasons were strategic. An US State Department report recommended indeed that the United States must stay the lonely global superpower after the Soviet Bloc collapse. To reach that goal, the report advocated to occupy a hegemonic position in Africa, which enjoys a vast amount of raw materials.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/somalia-how-colonial-powers-drove-a-country-into-chaos/17549

There is a lot your racism doesn't allow you to know about how things are and why they are in Africa. But we blacks who study the situation do know therefore it behooves you to not try arguing with those of us who have studied the situation for years.

images

TheBellCurve.gif

Tell me when I'm lying ?

No one can be this damn dumb. Can they?

Climate.
O. Please.

I just did answer it.

And I'll ask you the same question

If Africa is shithole then why did they have to fight white people to get out of there ?

If Africa is shithole then why did they have to fight white people to get out of there ?

Everything Africoon is sh1t. Africa doesn't have to life a finger to stop white immigration because there is none. In a number of black countries, whites there came during English colonization. Those whites pulled naked Africoons out of the mud and educated and fed them. In return, Africoons are driving the whites out through murder and oppression.

If Africa is so great, why don't move there?

images

TheBellCurve.gif

Tell me when I'm lying ?

No one can be this damn dumb. Can they?

Apparently you can, you astound me all the time!

Well this is not the thread pic but you maybe should not mention Africa when you talk.

Since 1990, there has been no government in Somalia. The country is in the hands of warlords. European and Asiatic ships took advantage of this chaotic situation and fished along the Somali coast without a license or respect for elementary rules. They did not observe the quotas in force in their own country to protect the species and they used fishing techniques –even bombs!- that created huge damages to the wealth of the Somali seas.

That’s not all! Taking also advantage of this lack of any political authority, European companies, with the help of the mafia, dumped nuclear wastes offshore Somali coasts. Europe knew of this but turned a blind eye as that solution presented a practical and economical advantage for the nuclear waste management. Yet, the 2005 Tsunami brought a big part of these wastes into the Somali lands. Unfamiliar diseases appeared for the first time among the population. This is the context in which the piracy mainly developed. Somali fishermen, who had primitive fishing techniques, were no more able to work. So they decided to protect themselves and their seas. This is exactly what the United States did during the civilian war against the British (1756-1763): with no naval forces, President George Washington made a deal with pirates to protect the wealth of the American seas.

This is the result of an American strategy. In 1990, the country was bruised by conflicts, famine and lootings; the state collapsed. Facing this situation, the United States, who discovered oil in Somalia a few years ago, launched Operation Restore Hope in 1992. For the first time, US marines intervened in Africa to take control of a country. It was also the first time that a military invasion was launched in the name of humanitarian interference.

Yes, everybody remembers those pictures carefully showcased. But the real reasons were strategic. An US State Department report recommended indeed that the United States must stay the lonely global superpower after the Soviet Bloc collapse. To reach that goal, the report advocated to occupy a hegemonic position in Africa, which enjoys a vast amount of raw materials.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/somalia-how-colonial-powers-drove-a-country-into-chaos/17549

There is a lot your racism doesn't allow you to know about how things are and why they are in Africa. But we blacks who study the situation do know therefore it behooves you to not try arguing with those of us who have studied the situation for years.
And do you hear about the truck bombing in Somalia last Saturday on the 14th ?

It killed 300 people.

somalia-truck-bombing-death-toll-rises-to-231.jpg

The worst terrorist attack in Somalia in living memory

Yet no trump tweet. No mention from most media outlets (BBC, RT, Xinhua, CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, Washington Post, Huff Po, The Economist, Daily Mail, Drudge Report, Daily Caller)

These are the same people who will go nuts over smaller attacks on White people – #JeSuisCharlie and all that.

It killed 300 people.

Yet no trump tweet. No mention from most media outlets (BBC, RT, Xinhua, CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, Washington Post, Huff Po, The Economist, Daily Mail, Drudge Report, Daily Caller)

These are the same people who will go nuts over smaller attacks on White people – #JeSuisCharlie and all that.

Isn't Bill Clinton kind of responsible for the situation in Somalia?

It killed 300 people.

Yeah I heard about it. And just like the Boko Haram they get to do all this with no US intervention ever. Yep no white media showed this and no words from Trump who has ran his mouth all over the world when whites have been the victims of far less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back