The Trump generation problem: MAGA family values are corrupting children

The Right's war on children continues on avenues both sexual and ideological. From trying to get prayer in the public classroom, to promoting gender classification and nullifying the individual child's needs, to actively punishing the LGBTQ children, the Right is determined to destroy the minds of children they don't like.

Donald Trump is continuing to follow the dictator's playbook. As the end of the year approaches, he has become even more bold and unrestrained. He is leading Biden in many early 2024 polls. He has not been significantly punished or restrained by the courts, yet. He has nothing to lose as his MAGA people and other Republican voters continue to be devoted to him. So why would he stop?

Despite Trump’s public threats to be a dictator on "day one" of his presidency if he returns to power in 2025, there are still people with a public platform, so-called experts, who are denying this reality. The MAGA movement is like a train that will soon crush them. Denial will not save them — or us.

Last weekend at a rally in New Hampshire, Trump continued to channel Adolf Hitler, with his promise to cleanse (White) American society of the “vermin” and human “blood pollution" he believes is caused by non-white undocumented immigrants and migrants:

Of course, leading Republicans and other “conservatives” endorsed Trump’s hatred and threats. A new poll from the Des Moines Register shows how almost half (the number is likely much higher) of Trump’s voters support his invocation of Hitler and threats to put political enemies in prison. Why? Because Trump’s followers hate the same people that he does.

Trump is continuing to brag about his plans to enact the largest deportation campaign in American history when he returns to power. To accomplish that goal, Trump will deploy hundreds of thousands of American troops in this country – in likely violation of federal law. Trump and his agents have already publicly detailed their plans to impose martial law and to use the American military to occupy Democratic-led cities and other “blue” parts of the country. Again, this is a direct page from the dictator’s playbook and how democracies die.

Contrary to what some in the news media have incorrectly suggested in their attempts to downplay and normalize Trump’s increasingly unrestrained evil, the ex-president was not using “dog whistles” or “flirting with” Hitlerism and Nazism. Trump is almost verbatim quoting Hitler’s “Mein Kampf” and other Nazi language and ideology. Trump knows exactly what he is saying — and like other autocrats and dictators he means it.

The Biden administration (again) condemned Trump’s channeling of Hitler and the Nazis.

I don't get it. Why are the dems hell bent on sexualizing children at such a young age? Could it be that they want to transgenderize them because 98% of trans vote dem and 92%+ of queers vote dem.

Bub, my advice to you is to stay away from locals with heavy forests unless they are dem run shitholes.

pedo machine.jpg

The economy is rolling? Oh me aching ribs
Whats the GDP and unemployment in your world?
In mine GDP increased 2.5% in 2023 or 3.3% in the 4th Qtr.

In mine unemployment is 3.7% in Dec 2023.

Inflation is 3.1%, 1 % higher than Trump's average of ~2.1% preCovid.

What you know about economics I forgot in college

There is nothing to con. The economy is rolling! His policies like the infrastructure bill are working. He's bringing back manufacturing to this country. Inflation is in decline. Your 401k is up.

I wouldn't talk about Biden being demented when your guy doesn't know the difference between Nancy Pelosi and Nikki Haley. He doesn't know the difference between his ex-wife Marla Maples and E. Jean Carroll. He even thinks he's running against Obama.

Talk about senile. Your guy is much more senile than Biden!
Americans do not understand the way the economy works. I mean Democrats do not. He had no policy that creates jobs. His word is nonsense. I see no Biden policy at all here in Idaho. When Trump was president, our roads were then and still are outstanding.
No, Democrats hate telling the truth about Biden. It is not that Trump is good for me. HE is excellent for America. But even he does not do what you claim Biden does. And you use wrong numbers for Biden as well.

Give it a couple of weeks and they’ll have to quietly adjust the GDP down like they have every quarter under Biden. This “booming economy” where even big tech companies are laying off thousands.

Housing is a bubble, companies laying off thousands, inflationary prices killing middle and lower class, insurance rates skyrocketing, ... yeah it's a wonderful economy.

Americans do not understand the way the economy works. I mean Democrats do not. He had no policy that creates jobs. His word is nonsense. I see no Biden policy at all here in Idaho. When Trump was president, our roads were then and still are outstanding.
No, Democrats hate telling the truth about Biden. It is not that Trump is good for me. HE is excellent for America. But even he does not do what you claim Biden does. And you use wrong numbers for Biden as well.

Until recently, I assumed that Joe Biden would get a second term despite worries about his age because most Americans find Trump so loathsome.

But I’ve underestimated Bidenomics. It’s turning out to be the most successful set of economic policies the United States has witnessed in a half-century.

It may not only give Joe another term but also give Democrats control over both houses of Congress. It may even put the nation on the path to widely shared prosperity for a generation.

New economic data last week showed that inflation cooled to 3% in June, down from over 9% last year, and close to the Fed’s goal of 2%.

The limit on Presidents is that they manage agencies of the Feds. But watch Democrats blame it on others when the Biden losses of Employment keep damaging the USA.

The GDP growth is currently over 3%. Unemployment is down. The stock market is at record levels. Inflation is slowing.

Biden's policies are working. All Trump did when he was President was double the deficit.
Can you give some numbers to back up the claim that unemployment is declining? What was it at its worst in the trump administration and what is it now?

The problem with the idea that “inflation is declining “is that we went through a horrible round of inflation that the Democrats told us only affected rich people.

Mysteriously, every Democrat on this board seems to have a job whose pay not only kept pace with that observed inflation, but actually surpassed it. Pretty amazing.

But, unfortunately, for most people, such magical jobs are not part of their financial plan. Biden‘s inflation is forcing people to choose. Choose between eating at a nice restaurant, or putting money and savings. Choose between buying a loaf of bread that’s noticeably smaller for the same price, or paying double for
Two loaves of bread.

The price of houses shut up recently. For myself, it was a benefit as I sold a house, and do not have to buy one until prices come down. So I’ll make money off that. But most people do not have the wherewithal for such a financial move.

They’re either stuck with Higher payments due to insurance, higher payments, due to having foolishly bought a flexible rate, mortgage, or payments that were difficult to make already, and now are more so since they must spend more money on food and other essentials.

But, I have an open mind. Tell me how much Biden has driven inflation down since the Trump years?

Until recently, I assumed that Joe Biden would get a second term despite worries about his age because most Americans find Trump so loathsome.

But I’ve underestimated Bidenomics. It’s turning out to be the most successful set of economic policies the United States has witnessed in a half-century.

It may not only give Joe another term but also give Democrats control over both houses of Congress. It may even put the nation on the path to widely shared prosperity for a generation.

New economic data last week showed that inflation cooled to 3% in June, down from over 9% last year, and close to the Fed’s goal of 2%.
Study the book called the Forgotten Man.

25CEDD446E3EACC4371DEC739A16B16C6D5E30D1.jpeg

I don't get it. Why are the dems hell bent on sexualizing children at such a young age? Could it be that they want to transgenderize them because 98% of trans vote dem and 92%+ of queers vote dem.

Bub, my advice to you is to stay away from locals with heavy forests unless they are dem run shitholes.

View attachment 909482
I believe that is EXACTLY right. They know if they can create transgenders or even just encourage homosexuality, then those people will be lifelong blue voters. I don't believe it's actually about sex at all. It's just a way to cultivate "blue" at a very deep level. That is why Dems have such an interest in schools. It's about education alright...just not reading, writing or arithmetic.

By the way, I have a friend who is a retired administrator of state juvenile mental health facilities. Because minors were separated by gender, often their first sexual experiences would be homosexual...simply because that's what was there and learned. My friend said that even after being eventually released or housed with members of the opposite sex, the kids would continue to pursue homosexual relationships because that's what they came of age knowing about! So anyone who tells you they are always born that way is WRONG. They can be "made".

"I believe that is EXACTLY right. That is why Republicans have such an interest in schools. It's about education alright...just not reading, writing or arithmetic."

Do you have a plan to deal with the trauma of President Trump part II?

I worry for you folks, I really do. Well, more for the victims of your deranged lashing out, but also for you, sincerely.
The second Trump breaks the Constitution, those restraints which will be in place on Day One will put him in remandment.

Since the DOJ and the Armed Forces will not participate or endorse a criminal trump, all that will be needed is three Postal Inspectors to take him into custody.

The Right's war on children continues on avenues both sexual and ideological. From trying to get prayer in the public classroom, to promoting gender classification and nullifying the individual child's needs, to actively punishing the LGBTQ children, the Right is determined to destroy the minds of children they don't like.

Donald Trump is continuing to follow the dictator's playbook. As the end of the year approaches, he has become even more bold and unrestrained. He is leading Biden in many early 2024 polls. He has not been significantly punished or restrained by the courts, yet. He has nothing to lose as his MAGA people and other Republican voters continue to be devoted to him. So why would he stop?

Despite Trump’s public threats to be a dictator on "day one" of his presidency if he returns to power in 2025, there are still people with a public platform, so-called experts, who are denying this reality. The MAGA movement is like a train that will soon crush them. Denial will not save them — or us.

Last weekend at a rally in New Hampshire, Trump continued to channel Adolf Hitler, with his promise to cleanse (White) American society of the “vermin” and human “blood pollution" he believes is caused by non-white undocumented immigrants and migrants:

Of course, leading Republicans and other “conservatives” endorsed Trump’s hatred and threats. A new poll from the Des Moines Register shows how almost half (the number is likely much higher) of Trump’s voters support his invocation of Hitler and threats to put political enemies in prison. Why? Because Trump’s followers hate the same people that he does.

Trump is continuing to brag about his plans to enact the largest deportation campaign in American history when he returns to power. To accomplish that goal, Trump will deploy hundreds of thousands of American troops in this country – in likely violation of federal law. Trump and his agents have already publicly detailed their plans to impose martial law and to use the American military to occupy Democratic-led cities and other “blue” parts of the country. Again, this is a direct page from the dictator’s playbook and how democracies die.

Contrary to what some in the news media have incorrectly suggested in their attempts to downplay and normalize Trump’s increasingly unrestrained evil, the ex-president was not using “dog whistles” or “flirting with” Hitlerism and Nazism. Trump is almost verbatim quoting Hitler’s “Mein Kampf” and other Nazi language and ideology. Trump knows exactly what he is saying — and like other autocrats and dictators he means it.

The Biden administration (again) condemned Trump’s channeling of Hitler and the Nazis.
Bwahahahahahahaha!
:laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::rofl::laughing0301::laughing0301::rofl::laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::rofl::laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::rofl:

A fraudulent libtard pretending to be concerned with our youth when it is part of the libturd mess which creates the genuine dangers for our youth.

Forum List

Back