Democrats Found a Palestine They Don’t Care About

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Because it’s filled with American citizens.

East Palestine residents still displaced, suffering 1 year after toxic train derailment​

Shame that Biden’s regime is more concerned about racist roads.

Because it’s filled with American citizens.

East Palestine residents still displaced, suffering 1 year after toxic train derailment​

Shame that Biden’s regime is more concerned about racist roads.

Not his responsibility personally. But as President, it looks like he's still putting the pressure on. Along with the EPA.
This all lies with Norfolk Southern, whose board of directors I'm sure, are filled with just and righteous, white Christian conservatives.
I'm sure, they're being totally cooperative. :)

Not his responsibility personally. But as President, it looks like he's still putting the pressure on. Along with the EPA.
This all lies with Norfolk Southern, whose board of directors I'm sure, are filled with just and righteous, white Christian conservatives.
I'm sure, they're being totally cooperative. :)

Federal clean up zones are not Joes job?

Federal clean up zones are not Joes job?
Joe has already put FEMA and the EPA on the case. Who are in turn pressuring NS. Who need to pony up and pay the feds for the job they are doing for the cleanup. What else would you like him to do? Usurp the authority of the governor and legislature of the state of Ohio, order federal troops in to take over the town? I'm sure that would go over big. :)

0sNpz4a.jpg

Joe has already put FEMA and the EPA on the case. Who are in turn pressuring NS. Who need to pony up and pay the feds for the job they are doing for the cleanup. What else would you like him to do? Usurp the authority of the governor and legislature of the state of Ohio, order federal troops in to take over the town? I'm sure that would go over big. :)
Yep.
That’s why a year later people are still Biden refugees.

Joes responsibility is for cleaning up the mess.

Epic failure.

Racist roads are more important.
So no. You're just posturing politically. Because you think Trump would have done a better job (does have the best people and the best words).

Looks like the President has done everything he can and more.
At least he cares more about the people of East Palestine than you and your savior do. :)

So no. You're just posturing politically. Because you think Trump would have done a better job (does have the best people and the best words).

Looks like the President has done everything he can and more.
At least he cares more about the people of East Palestine than you and your savior do. :)
Biden’s response of the disaster is the same as the border.

Ignore them.

Biden’s response of the disaster is the same as the border.

Ignore them.
Except he hasn't ignored East Palestine. He's done everything he should have to mobilize federal resources (exactly what your savior DIDN'T do during the COVID outbreak). :)
Just as he hasn't ignored the border. Republicans will not come to the table and discuss immigration. They are responsible for the nightmare unfolding at the southern border.

Except he hasn't ignored East Palestine. He's done everything he should have to mobilize federal resources (exactly what your savior DIDN'T do during the COVID outbreak). :)
Just as he hasn't ignored the border. Republicans will not come to the table and discuss immigration. They are responsible for the nightmare unfolding at the southern border.

My gawd, that crap only appeases you left loons

Yeah well, the EPA kept information secret so, there's your hallowed govt at work

Joe will think he is in Gaza.

Wow, Joe finally goes to Ohio during election season.

He is a senile, corrupt, rich old white man.

YET YOU LEFT WING CULT FUCKS LOVE ADDING TO HIS WHITE PRIVILEGE. :laughing0301: You fucking frauds.

This video is my favorite. Look at the Secret Service directing him, and he walk off the sidewalk and through the GRASS?

What a fucking dipshit.

Leader of the free world. :clap::clap::clap:🤡🤡🤡

They're not allowed to keep that information secret. Norfolk Southern would have known all about the chemicals they were moving.
Are you going to hold them responsible?

Well, it's all corrupt. The corps, the govt, the politicians. All of it. Do you expect me to say differently?

And what do you mean "allowed"? Biden isn't "allowed" to do half the crap he does, yet here we are.

Well, it's all corrupt. The corps, the govt, the politicians. All of it. Do you expect me to say differently?

And what do you mean "allowed"? Biden isn't "allowed" to do half the crap he does, yet here we are.
The EPA doesn't keep information from the companies hauling chemicals. They know what they are moving...that's a small part of the reason the EPA was created. :)
Biden has everything possible to coordinate the response and cleanup for the spill in East Palestine. The OP is inferring Biden is responsible for and hasn't responded to the spill in East Palestine.

It took all of 10 posts to take the air out of this thread.

The EPA doesn't keep information from the companies hauling chemicals. They know what they are moving...that's a small part of the reason the EPA was created. :)
Biden has everything possible to coordinate the response and cleanup for the spill in East Palestine. The OP is inferring Biden is responsible for and hasn't responded to the spill in East Palestine.

It took all of 10 posts to take the air out of this thread.

The EPA kept the toxin levels secret FROM THE PUBLIC. Who pays them

Here

:)

Forum List

Back