The Trump generation problem: MAGA family values are corrupting children

Can you give some numbers to back up the claim that unemployment is declining? What was it at its worst in the trump administration and what is it now?

The problem with the idea that “inflation is declining “is that we went through a horrible round of inflation that the Democrats told us only affected rich people.

Mysteriously, every Democrat on this board seems to have a job whose pay not only kept pace with that observed inflation, but actually surpassed it. Pretty amazing.

But, unfortunately, for most people, such magical jobs are not part of their financial plan. Biden‘s inflation is forcing people to choose. Choose between eating at a nice restaurant, or putting money and savings. Choose between buying a loaf of bread that’s noticeably smaller for the same price, or paying double for
Two loaves of bread.

The price of houses shut up recently. For myself, it was a benefit as I sold a house, and do not have to buy one until prices come down. So I’ll make money off that. But most people do not have the wherewithal for such a financial move.

They’re either stuck with Higher payments due to insurance, higher payments, due to having foolishly bought a flexible rate, mortgage, or payments that were difficult to make already, and now are more so since they must spend more money on food and other essentials.

But, I have an open mind. Tell me how much Biden has driven inflation down since the Trump years?
I said inflation is slowing. It is now down around 3%. That is still not where we want to be.

The second Trump breaks the Constitution, those restraints which will be in place on Day One will put him in remandment.

Since the DOJ and the Armed Forces will not participate or endorse a criminal trump, all that will be needed is three Postal Inspectors to take him into custody.
Just 3 postal workers can take Biden into custody. This is the only time in my past 25 or more years of posting to read that claim.

The economy is booming! His policies are working. Unemployment is down. The stock market is at record levels. Jobs are up.

So WTF are you talking about?

Then why does Trump have almost TWICE the approval numbers for the economy than Biden? If everything is so great, why aren't Americans getting the message? Could it be because INFLATION is at a record high? Credit card debt at a record high? Mortgage rates at record highs? Could it be that people are spending the highest percent of their entire paycheck on FOOD than they have in 33 YEARS????

Trump UE was down to 6.8% when he left office.

It is 3.7% today.

Trump unemployment was 3.5% for his presidency. Its UP to 3.7% today. And it was NOT after 9% inflation like it is now. The dem panic numbers are skewed and any HONEST economist knows to ignore those numbers because it was DEMOCRATS that shut the country down and TRUMP was attacked for telling everyone to stay open. Then you blame Trump for high unemployment that resulted.

So FUCK YOU for blaming Trump for DEMOSHIT policies.

Last edited:
Trump UE was down to 6.8% when he left office.

It is 3.7% today.
The Pandemic had no effect?

Why does Biden have many many workers at home and not working in Federal offices?

Almost 70% of federal employees still telework, OPM poll finds​

The 2023 results of the annual Federal Employee Viewpoints Survey are here.​

By Molly Weisner

Then why does Trump have almost TWICE the approval numbers for the economy than Biden? If everything is so great, why aren't Americans getting the message? Could it be because INFLATION is at a record high? Credit card debt at a record high? Mortgage rates at record highs? Could it be that people are spending the highest percent of their entire paycheck on FOOD than they have in 33 YEARS????
Inflation is declining.

As for Trump, we have 74 million brain dead dumbasses that couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat!

Trump unemployment was 3.5% for his presidency. Its UP to 3.7% today. And it was NOT after 9% inflation like it is now. The dem panic numbers are skewed and any HONEST economist knows to ignore those numbers because it was DEMOCRATS that shut the country down and TRUMP was attacked for telling everyone to stay open. Then you blame Trump for high unemployment that resulted.

It was up to 6.8% because Trump blew up the economy. Yes, Trump is to blame.

Trump left office at 6.8%.

These perverts think they are the Gender Underground Railroad. They are literally working to take your kids away from you unless you agree with their ideological beliefs.

We should start centers like this to help children, with liberal parents, covert to Christianity and vote for Trump. Its pretty obvious how they would respond if the right was doing this to their kids.

Forum List

Back