The Trump generation problem: MAGA family values are corrupting children

They implemented this gender ideology under the pretext that transitioning children did no harm. They claimed you could “pause” a child’s puberty and start it up later if they so wished. It’s simply not true. ”Pausing” puberty not only stops secondary sexual characteristics but also delays brain physiology and cognitive development. Also, if after taking puberty blockers a child decides to continue their “transitioning” with cross-sex hormones, that child will be infertile and unable to ever have an orgasm. It’s literal chemical castration.

Most trans people never go under the knife. But those who do have a high rate of complications that would make your stomach turn. This is the ideology being promoted to children.
That's the choice they make, el midgetron. Not our business. I am talking about 17 and older.

"The Right's war on children continues on avenues both sexual and ideological. From trying to get prayer in the public classroom, to promoting gender classification and nullifying the individual child's needs, to actively punishing the LGBTQ children, the Right is determined to destroy the minds of children they don't like."

Do you believe in pray in the school classroom, do you believe in gender classification and denying individual children's needs, do you believe in punishing LGBTQ children?

Answer my questions first, la mide, and I will then answer yours. You must be honest, for I will be.
There is no "Right's war on children". There is a Right's effort to prevent children from being subject to ideological indoctrination that seeks to pervert their developing sexuality into some distorted form to be used and exploited by the child molesting perverted Left-wing mental and emotional defects.

Children have no sexual needs requiring manipulation and/or distortions into LGBTQ focus before they attain adulthood = about mid-twenties. Up to that point they are in a transition stage which can be confusing and is subject to flux in both directions before settling.

It is the Leftist perverts and child molesters who seek the freedom to mold and shape children into their sexual toys to use and abuse them for personal pleasure. It is you Leftist perverts and child molesters who want the freedom to mold, shape and distort children's gender identity into perversions that will satisfy your disgusting sexual desires and appetites.

It's quite clear that you are neither a parent nor grandparent, and the directions of your disgusting sexual desires is to be free to use and abuse children for the satisfaction of your perverted sexual desires and pleasures.

I doubt you will be honest since you scum perverts can't even be honest with your sick selves.

el midge so wants to make sense. Keep trying

1708858130402.jpeg

If you think this is ok then you have totally lost your way in life

If it is agreeable and acceptable to the adults involved, that is then not your business.
…and I noted that despite pretending to advocate against the corruption of children, you don’t seem very willing to condemn sexualization and transitioning of children.

Maybe you could clarify your position on transitioning kids in no uncertain terms?

…and I noted that despite pretending to advocate against the corruption of children, you don’t seem very willing to condemn sexualization and transitioning of children.

Maybe you could clarify your position on transitioning kids in no uncertain terms?

That village thingy

I am willing to let people be themselves. You are not.
So you support transition children. You are the corruptor of children. You blabber on about “MAGA” while you defend the ideological sexualization of children. You support causing irreversible damage to children’s bodies and minds. You are the corruptor of children.

So you support transition children. You are the corruptor of children. You blabber on about “MAGA” while you defend the ideological sexualization of children. You support causing irreversible damage to children’s bodies and minds. You are the corruptor of children.
I support people, and you do not. MAGA persecutes LGBTQ. You accuse me falsely but support GOP congresscritters' abuse of teenage interns. I believe surgery for under 18 should be managed by legislation, as I told you earlier. Yet here you are a hypocrite for accusing me of things I have no said or implied. For shame, la midge.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back