The Trump generation problem: MAGA family values are corrupting children

The Right's war on children continues on avenues both sexual and ideological. From trying to get prayer in the public classroom, to promoting gender classification and nullifying the individual child's needs, to actively punishing the LGBTQ children, the Right is determined to destroy the minds of children they don't like.

Donald Trump is continuing to follow the dictator's playbook. As the end of the year approaches, he has become even more bold and unrestrained. He is leading Biden in many early 2024 polls. He has not been significantly punished or restrained by the courts, yet. He has nothing to lose as his MAGA people and other Republican voters continue to be devoted to him. So why would he stop?

Despite Trump’s public threats to be a dictator on "day one" of his presidency if he returns to power in 2025, there are still people with a public platform, so-called experts, who are denying this reality. The MAGA movement is like a train that will soon crush them. Denial will not save them — or us.

Last weekend at a rally in New Hampshire, Trump continued to channel Adolf Hitler, with his promise to cleanse (White) American society of the “vermin” and human “blood pollution" he believes is caused by non-white undocumented immigrants and migrants:

Of course, leading Republicans and other “conservatives” endorsed Trump’s hatred and threats. A new poll from the Des Moines Register shows how almost half (the number is likely much higher) of Trump’s voters support his invocation of Hitler and threats to put political enemies in prison. Why? Because Trump’s followers hate the same people that he does.

Trump is continuing to brag about his plans to enact the largest deportation campaign in American history when he returns to power. To accomplish that goal, Trump will deploy hundreds of thousands of American troops in this country – in likely violation of federal law. Trump and his agents have already publicly detailed their plans to impose martial law and to use the American military to occupy Democratic-led cities and other “blue” parts of the country. Again, this is a direct page from the dictator’s playbook and how democracies die.

Contrary to what some in the news media have incorrectly suggested in their attempts to downplay and normalize Trump’s increasingly unrestrained evil, the ex-president was not using “dog whistles” or “flirting with” Hitlerism and Nazism. Trump is almost verbatim quoting Hitler’s “Mein Kampf” and other Nazi language and ideology. Trump knows exactly what he is saying — and like other autocrats and dictators he means it.

The Biden administration (again) condemned Trump’s channeling of Hitler and the Nazis.

Just cut off their breasts or weiners and tell them they can be anything they want to be ..

Better yet? Stop grooming them. They don't belong to society or any village

The Right's war on children continues on avenues both sexual and ideological. From trying to get prayer in the public classroom, to promoting gender classification and nullifying the individual child's needs, to actively punishing the LGBTQ children, the Right is determined to destroy the minds of children they don't like.

Donald Trump is continuing to follow the dictator's playbook. As the end of the year approaches, he has become even more bold and unrestrained. He is leading Biden in many early 2024 polls. He has not been significantly punished or restrained by the courts, yet. He has nothing to lose as his MAGA people and other Republican voters continue to be devoted to him. So why would he stop?

Despite Trump’s public threats to be a dictator on "day one" of his presidency if he returns to power in 2025, there are still people with a public platform, so-called experts, who are denying this reality. The MAGA movement is like a train that will soon crush them. Denial will not save them — or us.

Last weekend at a rally in New Hampshire, Trump continued to channel Adolf Hitler, with his promise to cleanse (White) American society of the “vermin” and human “blood pollution" he believes is caused by non-white undocumented immigrants and migrants:

Of course, leading Republicans and other “conservatives” endorsed Trump’s hatred and threats. A new poll from the Des Moines Register shows how almost half (the number is likely much higher) of Trump’s voters support his invocation of Hitler and threats to put political enemies in prison. Why? Because Trump’s followers hate the same people that he does.

Trump is continuing to brag about his plans to enact the largest deportation campaign in American history when he returns to power. To accomplish that goal, Trump will deploy hundreds of thousands of American troops in this country – in likely violation of federal law. Trump and his agents have already publicly detailed their plans to impose martial law and to use the American military to occupy Democratic-led cities and other “blue” parts of the country. Again, this is a direct page from the dictator’s playbook and how democracies die.

Contrary to what some in the news media have incorrectly suggested in their attempts to downplay and normalize Trump’s increasingly unrestrained evil, the ex-president was not using “dog whistles” or “flirting with” Hitlerism and Nazism. Trump is almost verbatim quoting Hitler’s “Mein Kampf” and other Nazi language and ideology. Trump knows exactly what he is saying — and like other autocrats and dictators he means it.

The Biden administration (again) condemned Trump’s channeling of Hitler and the Nazis.
Sorry if we don't want children to be taught it's okay to butt fuck their buddy at age 8. We are against you sick pedophiles.

So Slow Horse, you started a thread about the corruption of children, are you going to actually defend your position or refuse an to engage like usual?

I am curious where you stand on transitioning children’s gender. Do you support it?
Do you support medical transitions children?
Do you support surgically transitioning children?

"The Right's war on children continues on avenues both sexual and ideological. From trying to get prayer in the public classroom, to promoting gender classification and nullifying the individual child's needs, to actively punishing the LGBTQ children, the Right is determined to destroy the minds of children they don't like."

Do you believe in pray in the school classroom, do you believe in gender classification and denying individual children's needs, do you believe in punishing LGBTQ children?

Answer my questions first, la mide, and I will then answer yours. You must be honest, for I will be.

Do you believe in pray in the school classroom, do you believe in gender classification and denying individual children's needs, do you believe in punishing LGBTQ children?

Answer my questions first, la mide, and I will then answer yours. You must be honest, for I will be.
I think people should be free to pray in a classroom if they so wish. Gender classification? I guess so, I am not entirely sure what not classifying gender would mean. No, I don’t support denying children’s needs. Although, I suspect you are referring to ideological “needs”. No, I do not believe in punishing LGBTQ children.

People are free now to pray in classroom as long as it does not disrupt the education process or their neighbors.

On gender questions, I have no issue with your reply.

I am concerned about 'cutting' under the age of 18. You need parents' permission to enlist under 18, you can't by booze and cigarettes yet you can get 'cut.' That's problematic to me. I think the children's court needs to be involved.

People are free now to pray in classroom as long as it does not disrupt the education process or their neighbors.

On gender questions, I have no issue with your reply.

I am concerned about 'cutting' under the age of 18. You need parents' permission to enlist under 18, you can't by booze and cigarettes yet you can get 'cut.' That's problematic to me. I think the children's court needs to be involved.
They implemented this gender ideology under the pretext that transitioning children did no harm. They claimed you could “pause” a child’s puberty and start it up later if they so wished. It’s simply not true. ”Pausing” puberty not only stops secondary sexual characteristics but also delays brain physiology and cognitive development. Also, if after taking puberty blockers a child decides to continue their “transitioning” with cross-sex hormones, that child will be infertile and unable to ever have an orgasm. It’s literal chemical castration.

Most trans people never go under the knife. But those who do have a high rate of complications that would make your stomach turn. This is the ideology being promoted to children.

Forum List

Back