Name ONE positive thing Democrats have done in the last 20 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden has been nothing short of spectacular. He brought us the infrastructure bill Trump had promised, restored the US as the leader of the free world which was destroyed by Trump.
Put inflation in it's place after the post Covid spike better than any other country on earth. Has armed Ukraine which had fought for us by proxy taking out 1/2 of the Russian military.
Before this, Obama greatly improved our Healthcare system .
Fact is, if not for Republicans we would all be in even a better place.

• Banned
Biden has been nothing short of spectacular. He brought us the infrastructure bill Trump had promised, restored the US as the leader of the free world which was destroyed by Trump.
Put inflation in it's place after the post Covid spike better than any other country on earth. Has armed Ukraine which had fought for us by proxy taking out 1/2 of the Russian military.
Before this, Obama greatly improved our Healthcare system .
Fact is, if not for Republicans we would all be in even a better place.
Shut the hell up. I meant this as rhetorically. you Chinese bot.

I tried. Not one thing. You?
Saved the economy after the SonovaBush crash, suited me. It was during a Dem administration that Bin Laden was killed, after SonovaBush chased him for 8 years, starting two wars and destabilizing the entire Middle East. Biden warnde that Russia was going to attack Ukraine and rightfully back Ukraine, while rallying support of NATO and the European Union of Russia on the move and a danger again to NATO and the free world.

Other than those, I don't have much. I am pretty pleased, Joe didn't crash the economy after Trump dumped trillions of free money into the economy setting off the inflation storm, Biden and the FED have calmed down, while posting hightest GDP, stock market highs, and lowest unemployment since Clinton left office.

Saved the economy after the SonovaBush crash, suited me. It was during a Dem administration that Bin Laden was killed, after SonovaBush chased him for 8 years, starting two wars and destabilizing the entire Middle East. Biden warnde that Russia was going to attack Ukraine and rightfully back Ukraine, while rallying support of NATO and the European Union of Russia on the move and a danger again to NATO and the free world.

Other than those, I don't have much. I am pretty pleased, Joe didn't crash the economy after Trump dumped trillions of free money into the economy setting off the inflation storm, Biden and the FED have calmed down, while posting hightest GDP, stock market highs, and lowest unemployment since Clinton left office.
Excuse me?

Democrats

What? Democrats sat on their hands and did nothing during Bush admin. The Trump thing? Never happened, Biden has ramped up spending and handing out cash hand over fist to cranked up inflation with his uncontrolled spending. Your post is garbage, and you know it I wont bother responding to your posts anymore.

Excuse me?

Democrats

What? Democrats sat on their hands and did nothing during Bush admin. The Trump thing? Never happened, Biden has ramped up spending and handing out cash hand over fist to cranked up inflation with his uncontrolled spending. Your post is garbage, and you know it I wont bother responding to your posts anymore.
Excuse you? No. Can't do it.
Obama administration, allowed me to recover a huge chunk of what I lost in the Bush crash and go ahead and retire on schedule, even if it meant going back and filling in as a military contractor for a while.
The trump thing definitely happened, with all that free covid relief money dumped in late 2020, the inflationary effects felt in 2021 thru 2022, then declining. Biden spent on infrastructure, which has been paying off well. We are tickled with the all the new interstate work locally and economy is booming here, with lots of job offerings advertised almost daily.

You don't want to respond, then don't. You asked. I didn't. If your gonna be rude, just blow me.

Obama ruined the health care system. Obama also instigated the operation Crossfire Hurricane thing (lost notebook thing causing quite a stir now) and Hillary Clinton brought up the "Birther" thing against Obama, NOT TRUMP. Hillary. Obama gay thing? Obama and the Clinton's where against gay marriage? Clinton and Epstein? And Obama was gay? Democrats are...weird.

Excuse you? No. Can't do it.
Obama administration, allowed me to recover a huge chunk of what I lost in the Bush crash and go ahead and retire on schedule, even if it meant going back and filling in as a military contractor for a while.
The trump thing definitely happened, with all that free covid relief money dumped in late 2020, the inflationary effects felt in 2021 thru 2022, then declining. Biden spent on infrastructure, which has been paying off well. We are tickled with the all the new interstate work locally and economy is booming here, with lots of job offerings advertised almost daily.

You don't want to respond, then don't. You asked. I didn't. If your gonna be rude, just blow me.
Garbage poster is what you are . I agree.

Gotta love these "name one thing" types of threads.
We all know that every answer will be summarily dismissed and denied along purely partisan lines, yet the game is played anyway.

Tell us Mac, do you sit up on a tall hill masturbating as you look down on the world fantasizing how much smarter and better a job YOU could do (but never even ever try much less PROVE your ability), or do you just do it all from your little highchair with your bib on to keep you from drooling all over yourself as you tell yourself what a superior mind you are?

Tell us Mac, do you sit up on a tall hill masturbating as you look down on the world fantasizing how much smarter and better a job YOU could do (but never even ever try much less PROVE your ability), or do you just do it all from your little highchair with your bib on to keep you from drooling all over yourself as you tell yourself what a superior mind you are?
Funny, coming from people who think they and their tribe have all the answers, and that anyone who doesn't think just like they do is stupid.

If you don't like my posts, too bad.

Funny, coming from people who think they and their tribe have all the answers

The people who have all the answers are the SAME people who have always HAD all the answers for 250 years--- proven by their creating the shining city on the hill . . . the United States as constitutionally conceived as the greatest nation Earth has ever seen. But rational people when they try something different and it works badly, realize their mistake and stick with WHAT WORKS, instead, we are now infected with mentally deranged liberal stupidity that despite making everything worse and worse-- crime, invasion, suffering, inflation, war, food and energy shortages, disease, can never see anything they do as ever wrong, just that they haven't done enough of it yet so just keep doing it more and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back